Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > RagamuffinBlues's Profile

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

RagamuffinBlues's Albums
  Album Title Pictures Last Picture
Picture Living Art
I am an artist, who mixed in some poetry, and music, and writing, and some of it is totally wretched, and some is redeemable, but most of it needs to be updated, and that is what this is. It is a collection of my dust, and hopefully, one day it will be raised incorruptible. Oh, why bother, it's all going to go to dust, and maybe someone will see a flicker of light, or a radiation of His presence, but seeing as he spoke through sinners, I guess some will be of value, but it will all one day be dust. I am so looking forward to the Resurrection. Rise up dry bones and dance. Blow Wind of God blow and give life to my skeletons. I am busy with some serious retractions, as well as, working on new stuff. so this is just a collection of my Weeds, Catchy Criticisms and Cough Medicines. Eric J. Sawyer (author of 'From Abraxas to Jesus' and CD - 'Peace Dove' ..my new project is titled, 'Unknown Landscapes' < it's a mystery to me, how I manage to keep on going, but hey, like Randy Stonehill sings, 'Life is Tough, God is Good!'
8 Nov 22, '10 7:11 am