Catholic FAQ

Latest Threads
newest posts

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Ben F

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

Conversation Between Ben F and po18guy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. po18guy
    Jun 6, '11 9:07 pm
    po18guy
    Thank you, Ben! Praise God that your wife is healed! It will be good to see the kids and grandkids again. My wife is leaving for El Salvador Thursday - rain rain rain, too! That's the season. I just came back form treatment, so I'll be lying low for a few days. However, thanks to your prayers, I am still in remission. God bless you and we'll talk again soon.

Jim
  2. Ben F
    Jun 6, '11 11:47 am
    Ben F
    It´s been a while since I posted my prayers for you. That does not mean I´m not praying for you. I prayed the Holy Rosary today for you. We´re fine. God has restored my wife´s health. We leave for Houston the 26th of June to be with my kids and grandkids. San Antonio Suchitepeque is rain, rain, rain. It´ll quit around the last of November. Hope all is well with you. God bless Ben F.
  3. Ben F
    Feb 19, '11 9:48 am
    Ben F
    Hi Jim. It´s been a while. I haven´t posted many prayers for you lately. That doesn´t mean that you´re not in my prayers. Before, I said the Rosary early in the morning. When I opened my computer later, I could honestly post that I had prayed. Then I got the idea of saying the Rosary after the Daily Mass, about 0745. I´m going to go back to praying to our Holy Mother in the morning again. Hope all is well with you. I did ask Jesus to do a miracle today in Church. All things are possible with God. It is possible that you and Mark be restored to complete health. I think big. After all, Jesus did. We´re fine here in Guatemala. I´m really enjoying the Spring weather now. It´ll end about the last of April. The rainy season. I hate the rainy season. It last about seven months.
  4. po18guy
    Feb 18, '11 11:54 pm
    po18guy
    Ben, thank you very much for each and every prayer! I am one of seven in the world on this experimental drug that is still in complete remission. The median time of cancer's response to this drug is 13 months, and I am in my 25th month. Praise God!

Also, Mark, whom you and I have been praying for, passed away back in November. He was in his mid-late 70s and could not withstand effective treatment for his stage 4 cancer. In any event, most lymphomas are in the later stages when they are first discovered, as mine was.

May Christ's peace be with you and yours.

Jim
  5. po18guy
    Sep 1, '10 11:05 pm
    po18guy
    Ben,It has been awhile sine we conversed. I hope that your part of guate was not so hard hit by the storm a couple of months ago. i am retired now, and wishing I was down there where we could tell war stories and drink the world's best coffee. Christ's peace be with you.

Jim
  6. po18guy
    Jul 9, '10 11:41 pm
    po18guy
    Ben,
    I was praying for you during the storm. Did you make it through OK? I hope and pray that all is well. I'd still like to retire in Guatemala. Christ's peace be with you!

Jim
  7. po18guy
    Nov 28, '09 10:57 am
    po18guy
    Thank you, Ben. although you are somewhat far from the US, I know that you were thankful for the day. Did you have pan con chumpe (pavo) con pure´ de papas? (something like that...) You do have your own strength. It just makes itself known differently from mine. Your life has likely not been a piece of cake, either - yet you have borne up to all of it. Christ's peace be with you as we journey into the Advent season.
    Jim
  8. Ben F
    Nov 28, '09 2:23 am
    Ben F
    Happy Thanksgiving. I wished that I had your courage. I'm afraid to pray for it because I know the price of this blessing. God Bless Ben F
  9. po18guy
    Nov 16, '09 5:24 am
    po18guy
    Good morning, Ben. How is Guatemala this morning? I would most certainly rather be there! Que la paz del Senor sera con tigo!
  10. Ben F
    Nov 15, '09 2:40 am
    Ben F
    Good morning and God bless.

Prayer Intentions

Most Active Groups
8340Meet and talk,talk talk
Last by: Weejee
5087CAF Prayer Warriors Support Group
Last by: Vim71
4400Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Last by: daughterstm