Catholic FAQ

Latest Threads
newest posts

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Petergee

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

Conversation Between Petergee and joandarc2008
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. joandarc2008
    Dec 18, '10 9:35 am
    joandarc2008
    Just search my name - it has been ongoing for the last year. As I said it is about bearing witness to the vows even in times of difficulty. My reasoning was not that I am the only one doing it - it was an observation as I was the only one you are harassing and it is only after I shut your views down on another thread. So peace be with you and go away.
  2. Petergee
    Dec 18, '10 12:06 am
    Petergee
    Then please direct me to any threads which show that it is not tasteless for someone to use his signature line to give everyone a running commentary on how long it is since his "annulment process started" . I can't imagine what would possibly make it not tasteless.

I am stunned by your accusations. I said nothing to suggest you are not faithful to your vows, much less passed judgment on you or said you are not living the Gospel. And as anyone familiar with the Gospel knows, "I am not the only one doing this" is the weakest possible excuse.
  3. joandarc2008
    Dec 11, '10 12:13 pm
    joandarc2008
    You may think it tasteless - but then again that shows you have not read the threads. It is more a sign of freedom. I am still living my vows which if you had asked as others have instead of judged outright you would know - that is what living the Gospel is about - not just doing it when it is easy but when it is the most difficult. And by the way I am not the only one doing this.
  4. Petergee
    Dec 11, '10 3:26 am
    Petergee
    Isn't it tasteless, to say the least, to use your signature line to give everyone a running commentary on how long it is since your "annulment process started" (sic)?
    You do realise I hope that there is no guarantee that your application for an investigation of the validity of your marriage vows will result in a decree of nullity?

Prayer Intentions

Most Active Groups
8570Meet and talk,talk talk
Last by: SueZee
5243CAF Prayer Warriors Support Group
Last by: James_OPL
4436Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Last by: DesertSister62
4037OCD/Scrupulosity Group
Last by: eschator83
3901Let's empty Purgatory
Last by: RJB