Catholic FAQ

Latest Threads
newest posts

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Simon X

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

Conversation Between Simon X and Trishie
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 39
  1. Trishie
    Apr 12, '09 6:10 pm
    Trishie
    John, thanks for sharing your Baylee photos, A beautiful animal. I'm a bit dumb in that I don't recognise the breed.
    The only dog we ever had was the cross between a great Dane and a Blue Heeler, (Australian cattle breed) that is with my son in the album.
    My other two sons have..my middle son on four acres of hillside gardens and paths fascinating to dogs, a Kelpie and a labrador who tear around the property with never-ending enthusiasm; and my youngest son had three Kelpies that ran free on his seven acres until recently, and now has two. Kelpies are a handsome Australian sheep-dog breed. My eldest son who has a suburban home, has the cat that features in the album. The guinea-pigs in the album were mine. My last one lived for eight years. I used to bath and blow dry them each week, and they'd be outside in the day, and in a box with clean cloths each evening in a corner of the kitchen looking up hopefully for vegetable snacks and scraps. They'd snuggle at my shoulder while watching TV. I'm afraid I'm a sook. We haven't had pets for several years now.
  2. Trishie
    Apr 11, '09 6:03 pm
    Trishie
    That sounds so pleasant! I'm happy for you.You've created a wondeful picture for me to contemplate. Makes me feel happy to to think of it. Trishie
  3. Simon X
    Apr 11, '09 5:50 pm
    Simon X
    I am Trishie, nice Spring weather (finally). Enjoying 3 day weekend. Even talked my 2 teens into coloring Easter Eggs..Peace and Happy Easter to you and yours...John Simon
  4. Trishie
    Apr 11, '09 5:48 pm
    Trishie
    Happy and blessed Easter, John.
    And I hope you're having a relaxing weekend with your wife and young folk.
  5. Trishie
    Apr 5, '09 7:29 am
    Trishie
    Baylee is beautiful!
  6. Trishie
    Apr 5, '09 7:27 am
    Trishie
    John, I hope you have a wonderful Holy Week!
  7. Simon X
    Apr 4, '09 7:18 am
    Simon X
    Hi Trishie, just bidding you a nice evening (day)? Take care, love your albums. As I told Sharon, I am working on posting more too..It's nice way to get to know others..John Simon
  8. Simon X
    Mar 31, '09 5:29 pm
    Simon X
    Hi Trishie, I see your msg below..Thanks for response..feel free to download (if you can). There is much info on this on the internet. But couple things to keep in mind. No nails, only pegs were used in holding this staircase together. There is no supporting center pole that is normally used to keep a spiral staircase intact. Also, they cannot identify the type of wood that was used for this staircase..It is truly an amazing thing..take care...

ps...the Rockies are my all time favorite place to be (another truly awesome experience, not sure if you made it that far east, but well worth the trip)..
  9. Simon X
    Mar 31, '09 4:24 pm
    Simon X
    Hi Trishie, I noticed you have spent some time here in the US in Colorado. I posted some pix of the famous Lorreto Chapel (Santa Fe NM) home of the miraculous Spiral Staircase if you're interested in taking a look. Many believe St Joseph was the visitor who made this unique staircase to help the Loretto Sisters in the 1800's. Visited there last year and was really amazing..Take Care.. John Simon
  10. Trishie
    Mar 27, '09 6:54 am
    Trishie
    John, the Mission sounds very beneficial, and the Deacon sounds quite impressive. It's good that he had a sense of humour as well as wise spirituality and humanity. So you're extra holy now!!!?
    Your daughter sounds intriguing! I wonder what she feels about your rich description! It sounds as if the Deacon isn't the only one with a sense of humour! Two of our grandchildren are staying with us this weekend...lovely!
    Good always to hear from you, John. Regards to your wife!

Prayer Intentions

Most Active Groups
8043Meet and talk,talk talk
Last by: HillsongUnited
4828CAF Prayer Warriors Support Group
Last by: tawny
4294Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Last by: James_OPL
4027OCD/Scrupulosity Group
Last by: fencersmother
3812SOLITUDE
Last by: beth40n2