Search Groups

MembersPopular Groups
1981Meet and talk,talk talk
Created by: jeana12
1650Impurity Addiction Support Group
Created by: whm
936Divine Mercy
Created by: windmelody
905CLEAN jokes (because we need to laugh)
Created by: tuscany
811OCD/Scrupulosity Group
Created by: AFCatholic
806Catholic Vegetarians & Vegans
Created by: 4elise
757Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Created by: FootStool
710Catholics in the South
Created by: Parce Domine
649Charismatic Christians and Friends
Created by: denwiles
593Knights of Columbus
Created by: tee_eff_em

MsgsMost Active Groups
8039Meet and talk,talk talk
Last by: Mary Virginia
4827CAF Prayer Warriors Support Group
Last by: mountee
4292Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Last by: FootStool
4027OCD/Scrupulosity Group
Last by: fencersmother
3812SOLITUDE
Last by: beth40n2
3373Let's empty Purgatory
Last by: RJB
3184Catholic Vegetarians & Vegans
Last by: libralion
3149Poems and Reflections
Last by: PathWalker
2962For seniors and shut- ins
Last by: SERVENT FOR GOD
2698Petitions Before the Blessed Sacrament
Last by: Amiciel

Latest Wall Messages
Lord I Love Thee
Lord Jesus Christ than...
Today By: KrazyKat
Catholic Bible Group
Can you imagine the tw...
Today By: eschator83
Mature Vocations
This is a follow up to...
Today By: mebcb
Meet and talk,talk talk
Today Dr. Oz said to l...
Today By: Mary Virginia
Spiritual Thoughts In Action~
Wondering where everyo...
Let's Empty Purgatory 2
O Eternal Father, I of...
Let's empty Purgatory
Eternal Father, I offe...
Today By: RJB
Poems and Reflections
Welcome back Tony!
Today By: PathWalker
CAF Prayer Warriors Support Group
UUAA have a wonderful ...
Today By: mountee
CLEAN jokes (because we need to laugh)
Why do we love childre...
Today By: arayner12

Social Network Stats
452,465Members
739,841Topics
12,051,027Posts
1187Groups
10482Photos
211474Messages

Go Back   Catholic Answers Groups > Social Groups

This is a moderated group. Social Group

Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother

Group created by FootStool

Do you feel called to compassionate our Mother's Most Sorrowing Heart? Would you like to comfort and share Her grief and pain? Come, walk with us, talk with us, share with us your load of Her sorrow. All who want to grow in love with Jesus... the BEST way that I know is thru the ONLY IMMACULATE AND SORROWFUL heart of His Mother Mary!

Showing 5 of 51 Picture(s)

Group Activity in Group Forum
Group Wall Messages 1 to 10 of 4292
  1. FootStool
    Apr 21, '14 10:40 pm
    FootStool
    That is wonderful news Isbar!

James: Thank you for posting the Divine Mercy Chaplet... I misplaced my hard copy... but now can refer here... Thank you.
  2. James_OPL
    Apr 21, '14 10:09 pm
    James_OPL
    Oh that's wonderful ! Thanks Isbar !!!
  3. James_OPL
    Apr 21, '14 10:07 pm
    James_OPL
    Divine Mercy Novena - Day 4

"Today bring to Me THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD AND THOSE WHO DO NOT YET KNOW ME. I was thinking also of them during My bitter Passion, and their future zeal comforted My Heart. Immerse them in the ocean of My mercy."

Most compassionate Jesus, You are the Light of the whole world. Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who do not believe in God and of those who as yet do not know You. Let the rays of Your grace enlighten them that they, too, together with us, may extol Your wonderful mercy; and do not let them escape from the abode which is Your Most Compassionate Heart.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls of those who do not believe in You, and of those who as yet do not know You, but who are enclosed in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. Draw them to the light of the Gospel. These souls do not know what great happiness it is to love You. Grant that they, too, may extol the generosity of Your mercy for endless ages. Amen.

*Pray a Divine Mercy Chaplet
  4. lsbar
    Apr 21, '14 7:02 pm
    lsbar
    Happy Easter, everyone! I just wanted to give you this great update on Carson...the three year old with cancer who is undergoing treatment. Many, many thanks for your continuing prayers. God is answering them.

We were able to leave the hospital Friday evening and have had a good weekend with the whole family. Carson and brothers had a great time yesterday with egg hunt, egg decorating, and birdhouse painting!! We will be in for a doc visit early tomorrow morn to check his ANC counts and platelets. His platelets were lowering on Friday so might possibly need another transfusion. If so we should be able to do that in outpatient. Target day for next chemo is Friday but will be dependent on blood counts. We hope you all had a wonderful Easter!!
  5. James_OPL
    Apr 20, '14 8:45 am
    James_OPL
    Divine Mercy Novena Prayers - Day 3

"Today bring to Me ALL DEVOUT AND FAITHFUL SOULS, and immerse them in the ocean of My mercy. The souls brought Me consolation on the Way of the Cross. They were that drop of consolation in the midst of an ocean of bitterness."

Most Merciful Jesus, from the treasury of Your mercy, You impart Your graces in great abundance to each and all. Receive us into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart and never let us escape from It. We beg this grace of You by that most wondrous love for the heavenly Father with which Your Heart burns so fiercely.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon faithful souls, as upon the inheritance of Your Son. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, grant them Your blessing and surround them with Your constant protection. Thus may they never fail in love or lose the treasure of the holy faith, but rather, with all the hosts of Angels and Saints, may they glorify Your boundless mercy for endless ages. Amen.

Pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet.
  6. James_OPL
    Apr 20, '14 8:42 am
    James_OPL
    A Happy and Blessed Easter Sunday to you all !!!
  7. lsbar
    Apr 18, '14 8:26 pm
    lsbar
    http://jceworld.blogspot.ca/2014/04/...gin-share.html

This is a great web site for the Divine Mercy novena...
  8. lsbar
    Apr 18, '14 8:23 pm
    lsbar
    Hello, everyone! Please join me in saying the Divine Mercy novena. It starts today, Good Friday.

Blessings, everyone...Easter is coming!
  9. johnthebaptist2
    Apr 18, '14 7:40 am
    johnthebaptist2
    O Mother of Sorrow, to day is Good Friday,may all that Love your son Jesus,offer this day in pray,fasting,and saying the Stations of the Cross.
    Let us never forget,that Jesus your son,bore the Cross that was meant for us,because he Love us ,and wanted us too be able too return to his Fathers, House.
    Lord,may the suffering you bore on the Crossand Died on,be Imbedded in my mine and Heart forever.Amen
  10. Christine85
    Apr 17, '14 12:59 am
    Christine85
    Hi all, sorry to hear of your news James, Hope you are all doing well. Praying you all have a blessed Easter Triduum and Easter Sunday