Search Groups

MembersPopular Groups
2124Meet and talk,talk talk
Created by: jeana12
1706Impurity Addiction Support Group
Created by: whm
981CLEAN jokes (because we need to laugh)
Created by: tuscany
934Divine Mercy
Created by: windmelody
851OCD/Scrupulosity Group
Created by: AFCatholic
844Catholic Vegetarians & Vegans
Created by: 4elise
778Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Created by: FootStool
728Catholics in the South
Created by: Parce Domine
649Charismatic Christians and Friends
Created by: denwiles
593Knights of Columbus
Created by: tee_eff_em

MsgsMost Active Groups
8333Meet and talk,talk talk
Last by: suko
5083CAF Prayer Warriors Support Group
Last by: tawny
4391Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Last by: DesertSister62
4036OCD/Scrupulosity Group
Last by: aellis422
3855SOLITUDE
Last by: beth40n2
3647Let's empty Purgatory
Last by: DesertSister62
3266Poems and Reflections
Last by: PathWalker
3232Petitions Before the Blessed Sacrament
Last by: grateful_child
3216Catholic Vegetarians & Vegans
Last by: TheWhim
3080For seniors and shut- ins
Last by: Grace3877

Latest Wall Messages
Baseball fans
Pax Christi! Hey: Nat...
Today By: svid2
Let us Read the Bible and Encounter Christ!
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Lk 7:...
Today By: grateful_child
For seniors and shut- ins
Hello. My first day on...
Today By: Grace3877
Petitions Before the Blessed Sacrament
Praying for the conver...
Today By: grateful_child
Let's Empty Purgatory 2
Prayed for the holy so...
Today By: Weejee
Our Lady of Lourdes
Our Lady of Lourdes, p...
Today By: tammany
The Flame of Love of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
[B][FONT="Tahoma"][SIZ...
Today By: DesertSister62
Let's empty Purgatory
[FONT="Times New Roman...
Catholic Book Club
Hello, Country Steve, ...
Today By: eschator83
Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
[FONT="Times New Roman...

Social Network Stats
468,539Members
765,990Topics
12,460,700Posts
1200Groups
10737Photos
216885Messages

Go Back   Catholic Answers Groups > Social Groups

This is a public group. Social Group

Catholic College Students

Visit the forum of this group.
Group created by jpunto7

This is a group mostly for Catholics who are currently in college, going to go to college, or anything else involving college and being catholic, but others are invited to comment in this open form as well.

Group Activity in Group Forum
Activity in forum
Visit the forum of this group.
  1. yk1468
    Sep 9, '14 7:31 pm
    yk1468
    Yes it is
  2. yk1468
    Sep 9, '14 5:03 pm
    yk1468
    I'm a devoted catholic, but I also like to play video games. My #1 goal is to make a video game about King David that will be about his whole life. And also I hope to make friends here.
    Thread: Hi I'm new here
  3. Lcugini
    Dec 17, '13 6:38 am
    Lcugini
    Not a problem! I did some more digging myself and found Theta Phi Alpha and Mu Epsilon Theta to be very strong in the faith aspect.

Either way, I appreciate the help immensely.

God Bless
  4. everancient
    May 19, '13 3:36 pm
    everancient
    I'm curious what your Campus Ministry is like. I go to a small Catholic college, where about half of the students identify as Catholic but only thirty or so show up for mass (on a good day). The Campus Ministry at my school needs to be strengthened for Catholics (and also needs to have resources for Protestants and other religious groups as well). What is your Campus Ministry like? What types of programs do you have?

Amy P.
    my Catholic blog: http://obeautyeverancient.wordpress.com/
  5. alli_buttercup
    Apr 4, '13 7:48 pm
    alli_buttercup
    Hello,
    I am part of a Catholic Student Organization at my college campus. We are having a hard time figuring out stuff to do to get involved on campus, have fun, and attract more people to our ranks. Any ideas?
  6. Godisgreat23
    Mar 19, '13 3:39 am
    Godisgreat23
    I've made a thread on this subject here. I do believe its very important its a dying virtue and you never find these virtues these days but I'm sure there are devout Catholics who do practice this heavenly virtue. The biggest question you have to ask yourself how bad do you want heaven and are you willing to do anything to get there?

http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=764970
  7. Godisgreat23
    Mar 19, '13 3:35 am
    Godisgreat23
    You hear this a lot I've blocked myself from the world because of this reason and try to ignore them but we are thought to pray for the non believers and pray for the conversion of sinners.

Matthew 5:43-48

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
  8. Godisgreat23
    Mar 15, '13 10:13 pm
    Godisgreat23
    Thanks for the warm welcome chloe13 Okay cool good to hear the site is free to use I will join the group
  9. Godisgreat23
    Mar 15, '13 3:21 am
    Godisgreat23
    You will find many people on this catholic forum so much knowledge available here
    Thread: hey!
  10. Godisgreat23
    Mar 15, '13 3:21 am
    Godisgreat23
    I would say Padre Pio or Francis of Assissi

Group Wall Messages 21 to 30 of 151
  1. TruthSeeker92
    Oct 12, '11 5:26 pm
    TruthSeeker92
    Hi, my name is TruthSeeker92.

I just wanted to say hello, and I hope that we can all talk and have Christian fellowship here!

I go to a community college and there isn't really Catholic Fellowship but there is a Christian group. I only went to one meeting, and I wonder if there is anyone feeling a little out of place at school like I am.

I look around at the students and I wonder sometimes about their faith/morals and hope for the best.

I just wonder sometimes what God is calling me to be. Sometimes my life gets busy and I find it difficult to hear that "still, small voice". I get so used to the hustle and bustle of life that I have a hard time transitioning and calming down my mind and heart.

Can anyone relate?
  2. MattWagner
    Oct 11, '11 8:52 am
    MattWagner
    Hey, my name is Matt & I'm a Freshman at Saint Mary's University of Minnesota (LaSallian University), and I'm going through RCIA classes, though I've been "Catholic" my whole life pretty much.
  3. kmo_9000
    Sep 28, '11 7:28 pm
    kmo_9000
    Hey I go to Laurentian University in Canada. It's the most secular university you have ever heard of and I joined this group to see if I can't get some sort of grounding and like minded conversation.
  4. Christine85
    Sep 27, '11 2:34 pm
    Christine85
    hi there I go to a Catholic Theology College and I love the place. Im doing a Theology Degree
  5. Lexagmor
    Aug 12, '11 1:25 pm
    Lexagmor
    I think that decline in the faith of young adults can be seen everywhere. Lack of catechesis and faith community
  6. jpunto7
    May 31, '11 2:53 pm
    jpunto7
    Whew, finished my first full year at the Catholic College I'm at. Was very rigourous...
    Anyway, now I'm taking summer classes to catch up after I switched my major. Still busy...

How are things going for everyone else?
  7. ImGonnaBeASaint
    May 2, '11 1:40 am
    ImGonnaBeASaint
    does ANYONE KNOW WT IT TAKES TO BECOME A SAINT...????????????? I WAS ALSO WONDERING,, WHY CANT WOMEN BECOME PRIESTS...??? ID APPRECIATE YOUR ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! MESSAGE ME
  8. jpunto7
    Mar 27, '11 9:20 pm
    jpunto7
    I just thought I would let everyone know that I have been having trouble switching it back to an open group lately (wanted to have it so everyone could join without asking anyone). I thought I had it at open the whole time, but recently, I have been having trouble keeping it that way. I am going to try to get ahold of the people in charge of the groups and see if I can get this taken care of. In the mean time, I am probably going to get busy with homework again soon, so if any of your friends want to join, have them send me a message, so they don't have to be in suspense.
  9. YoungCatholic21
    Mar 7, '11 4:57 pm
    YoungCatholic21
    Hello! I go to Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD. I study music at the conservatory. My spring semester got to a rough start, but it's much better, Thanks be to God. I pray that everything is alright with y'all, and happy to see this group!
  10. AggieCatholic22
    Mar 7, '11 4:21 pm
    AggieCatholic22
    hey everyone, this is my first post in this group, how is everyone's spring semester going?