Search Groups

MembersPopular Groups
2072Meet and talk,talk talk
Created by: jeana12
1684Impurity Addiction Support Group
Created by: whm
962CLEAN jokes (because we need to laugh)
Created by: tuscany
934Divine Mercy
Created by: windmelody
838OCD/Scrupulosity Group
Created by: AFCatholic
831Catholic Vegetarians & Vegans
Created by: 4elise
769Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Created by: FootStool
720Catholics in the South
Created by: Parce Domine
649Charismatic Christians and Friends
Created by: denwiles
593Knights of Columbus
Created by: tee_eff_em

MsgsMost Active Groups
8257Meet and talk,talk talk
Last by: GLam8833
5022CAF Prayer Warriors Support Group
Last by: Vim71
4346Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Last by: FootStool
4029OCD/Scrupulosity Group
Last by: B79
3835SOLITUDE
Last by: beth40n2
3571Let's empty Purgatory
Last by: RJB
3230Poems and Reflections
Last by: tonyg
3207Catholic Vegetarians & Vegans
Last by: Chast Forever
3139Petitions Before the Blessed Sacrament
Last by: Amiciel
3049For seniors and shut- ins
Last by: Thomas Choe

Latest Wall Messages
Petitions Before the Blessed Sacrament
[url]www.savior.org[/u...
Today By: Amiciel
The Fasting Group
Pax Christi! And welco...
Today By: svid2
CAF Prayer Warriors Support Group
@UUAA: Thanks! The Che...
Today By: Vim71
Let us Read the Bible and Encounter Christ!
In my limited knowledg...
Today By: grateful_child
Saint Damien Of Molokai
Mother Marianne is mov...
Today By: Angelsflight
Let's Empty Purgatory 2
Eternal Father, I offe...
Today By: Avila123
Catholic Vegetarians & Vegans
I think food choices a...
Today By: Chast Forever
Prayer circle!
praying for everyone h...
Today By: 77stanthony77
Let's empty Purgatory
Eternal Father, I offe...
Today By: RJB
CLEAN jokes (because we need to laugh)
[COLOR="Green"][B][FON...
Today By: tuscany

Social Network Stats
463,625Members
758,298Topics
12,341,767Posts
1194Groups
10662Photos
215308Messages

Go Back   Catholic Answers Groups > Social Groups

This is a moderated group. Social Group

Let's empty Purgatory

Group created by eternalcorn

Jesus said if we pray this prayer 1,000 souls from purgatory are released: "Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen."

Showing 5 of 21 Picture(s)

Group Activity in Group Forum
Group Wall Messages 1031 to 1040 of 3571
  1. RJB
    Mar 2, '13 6:22 am
    RJB
    Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.
  2. RJB
    Mar 2, '13 6:18 am
    RJB
    jeana12

Amen!
  3. jeana12
    Mar 1, '13 11:57 pm
    jeana12
    O merciful God, take pity on those souls who have no particular friends and intercessors to recommend them to Thee, who, either through the negligence of those who are alive, or through length of time are forgotten by their friends and by all. Spare them, O Lord, and remember Thine own mercy, when others forget to appeal to it. Let not the souls which Thou hast created be parted from thee, their Creator. May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
    Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with all the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family.
    Amen.
  4. jeana12
    Mar 1, '13 2:08 pm
    jeana12
    James and RJB
    are we the only ones using the group..
    No problem, at least we are here
  5. RJB
    Mar 1, '13 9:01 am
    RJB
    Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.
  6. jeana12
    Mar 1, '13 5:04 am
    jeana12
    Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with all the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family.
    Amen.
  7. jeana12
    Feb 28, '13 8:49 am
    jeana12
    O merciful God, take pity on those souls who have no particular friends and intercessors to recommend them to Thee, who, either through the negligence of those who are alive, or through length of time are forgotten by their friends and by all. Spare them, O Lord, and remember Thine own mercy, when others forget to appeal to it. Let not the souls which Thou hast created be parted from thee, their Creator. May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
    Amen.

Amen
  8. RJB
    Feb 28, '13 4:36 am
    RJB
  9. jeana12
    Feb 27, '13 5:40 pm
    jeana12
    Amen.

Amen
  10. James_OPL
    Feb 27, '13 8:09 am
    James_OPL