Search Groups

MembersPopular Groups
2124Meet and talk,talk talk
Created by: jeana12
1705Impurity Addiction Support Group
Created by: whm
981CLEAN jokes (because we need to laugh)
Created by: tuscany
934Divine Mercy
Created by: windmelody
851OCD/Scrupulosity Group
Created by: AFCatholic
844Catholic Vegetarians & Vegans
Created by: 4elise
778Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Created by: FootStool
728Catholics in the South
Created by: Parce Domine
649Charismatic Christians and Friends
Created by: denwiles
593Knights of Columbus
Created by: tee_eff_em

MsgsMost Active Groups
8333Meet and talk,talk talk
Last by: suko
5083CAF Prayer Warriors Support Group
Last by: tawny
4390Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Last by: FootStool
4036OCD/Scrupulosity Group
Last by: aellis422
3855SOLITUDE
Last by: beth40n2
3644Let's empty Purgatory
Last by: RJB
3266Poems and Reflections
Last by: PathWalker
3231Petitions Before the Blessed Sacrament
Last by: Amiciel
3216Catholic Vegetarians & Vegans
Last by: TheWhim
3079For seniors and shut- ins
Last by: georget

Latest Wall Messages
Let us Read the Bible and Encounter Christ!
[B]Lk 7:11-17. Jesus ...
Today By: Amiciel
Let's empty Purgatory
Eternal Father, I offe...
Today By: RJB
The Flame of Love of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Mary the mother of God...
Today By: rabbijerome
Petitions Before the Blessed Sacrament
Prayers offered for th...
Today By: Amiciel
Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Hail Mary, full of gra...
Yesterday By: FootStool
SOLITUDE
[B][COLOR="Red"]Hello,...
Yesterday By: beth40n2
CAF Prayer Warriors Support Group
Hi all. Hope all is w...
Yesterday By: tawny
The Golden Arrow
[FONT="Times New Roman...
Yesterday By: DesertSister62
The Chaplet of St. Michael the Archangel
[FONT="Times New Roman...
Yesterday By: DesertSister62
CLEAN jokes (because we need to laugh)
[COLOR="Green"][B][FON...
Yesterday By: tuscany

Social Network Stats
468,460Members
765,878Topics
12,458,772Posts
1200Groups
10735Photos
216850Messages

Go Back   Catholic Answers Groups > Social Groups

This is a public group. Social Group

PRO LIFE WITHOUT EXCEPTION

Group created by FLREALTORBOB

PLEASE SHOW YOUR COMMITMENT

Showing 5 of 7 Picture(s)

Group Activity in Group Forum
Group Wall Messages 21 to 30 of 50
  1. charlotte grunh
    Mar 14, '10 10:18 am
    charlotte grunh
    I have been hearing on ABC news that the Catholic Church supports the new health care bill that will pay for abortion! If true why, if not true then stop them from making such statements that the Church wants abortion to be covered!!! Charlotte Grunhard
  2. LoyalViews
    Mar 14, '10 8:21 am
    LoyalViews
    I was always and still am Proud to be PRO-LIFE WITH NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!
  3. Rascalking
    Mar 14, '10 6:42 am
    Rascalking
    Instead of calling my self "Pro-life without exception" I always think of my as pro-choice with many exceptions.
  4. mjs1987
    Feb 26, '10 11:34 am
    mjs1987
    Voting for a pro-choice candidate validates their support for abortion and perpetuates their actions in support of abortion. Why should a pro-choice candidate ever vote for life? It doesnt win elections to do that. If you want a pro-choice candidate to change you have to vote against them. Otherwise they will never change. For politicians, morality means nothing if they do not win election or score political points against rivals. They also have power to vote for and propose judicial appointments to the federal courts including the supreme court. These justices will normally be pro-choice because pro-choice representatives fear that they wont be elected if they go against the pro-choice agenda. Results prove this. For example, liberal Republicans and Blue Dog Democrats come from areas where the normal party line would never work so the party has to nominate candidates that reflect the population's political views. If you are pro-life, you need to vote for the pro-life candidate or not at all. Remember, abortion in this country dwarfs the killings of both Hitler and Stalin combined. Every 5-6 years we kill more babies than Hitler killed people in the holocaust. If abortion is truly murder, the pro-choice candidates perpetuate the worst slaughter in human history. Thats why voting for pro-choice candidates is wrong: the stakes are too high and simply writing letters to a politician to tell him to vote for pro-life gives him or his staff that read a nice laugh in the morning. If you dont like all of his policies, do not be upset that when he is elected that he does what he proposes since he believes that these policies got him elected or re-elected in the first place. The only way to get a politician to change is to threaten his political career.
  5. kimkenson7
    Feb 26, '10 10:35 am
    kimkenson7
    Hi, my name is Kim and I have a great love & devotion to the pro-life movement!!! In fact, from January 2000 to September 2001, I worked for Right to Life of Michigan (professionally). That's when my love & devotion began because I really didn't have an opinion on abortion one way or another. I was only Catholic for 2 years (1998). I have a wonderful CATHOLIC & PRO-LIFE primary care physician by the name of Dr. Stephen Bishop, who's been my doctor for 5 years now. He even prays with me. Dr. Bishop also is an OB/GYN (delivers babies). Also, if anyone lives in SE Michigan & are in need of wonderful, compassionate, CATHOLIC & PRO-LIFE physicians both Dr. Bishop & his medical partner, Dr. Jeffrey Berger are top notch. Their practice is called Sacred Heart Medical Centre in Livonia, Michigan.

Sacred Heart Medical Centre's website is:

www.sacredheartmedical.org

Everyone have a wonderful & blessed weekend! God bless!!!

6. Holly3278
    Feb 12, '10 5:10 pm
    Holly3278
    Gina, see this article for more information about how some forms of contraception are actually abortifacient:

http://onemoresoul.com/contraception...-abortion.html
  7. Holly3278
    Feb 11, '10 6:21 am
    Holly3278
    I was on birth control because I was in an unchaste relationship as I stated in my previous message.
  8. Gina632
    Feb 11, '10 4:10 am
    Gina632
    Holly3278, I am confused by your statement..Your Por Life, but are on BC then say your going off BC,but doesn't the Bible say NO BC, NO sex before marraige? And if you could supply me with the links that state BC causing miscarrages(abortion) I would very much be grateful.Yes, your right the Church does teach against pre marital realations and I believe BC as well.. Your message is very confusing to me. I hope to can help me understand. It seems you have got it open ended. Thank you for any info on this matter
  9. warpspeedpetey
    Feb 10, '10 7:30 pm
    warpspeedpetey
    Life is a civil right. for absolutely everyone. it must be the first right considered, or no other right matters.
  10. Holly3278
    Feb 10, '10 6:08 pm
    Holly3278
    I am pro-life to the max! I would never get an abortion and I will be ceasing to use birth control in the very near future as well. I was on birth control because I was in an unchaste relationship but that relationship is going to become chaste very soon or it is going to end. I am against the use of artificial birth control because many of them cause abortions and also because the Church teaches against them.