Search Groups

MembersPopular Groups
2069Meet and talk,talk talk
Created by: jeana12
1682Impurity Addiction Support Group
Created by: whm
962CLEAN jokes (because we need to laugh)
Created by: tuscany
934Divine Mercy
Created by: windmelody
836OCD/Scrupulosity Group
Created by: AFCatholic
830Catholic Vegetarians & Vegans
Created by: 4elise
768Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Created by: FootStool
720Catholics in the South
Created by: Parce Domine
649Charismatic Christians and Friends
Created by: denwiles
593Knights of Columbus
Created by: tee_eff_em

MsgsMost Active Groups
8255Meet and talk,talk talk
Last by: janiejnb
5018CAF Prayer Warriors Support Group
Last by: UpUpAndAway
4345Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Last by: lsbar
4029OCD/Scrupulosity Group
Last by: B79
3833SOLITUDE
Last by: tuscany
3568Let's empty Purgatory
Last by: RJB
3226Poems and Reflections
Last by: PathWalker
3203Catholic Vegetarians & Vegans
Last by: memphian
3122Petitions Before the Blessed Sacrament
Last by: Amiciel
3048For seniors and shut- ins
Last by: tammany

Latest Wall Messages
CLEAN jokes (because we need to laugh)
[COLOR="Green"][B][FON...
Today By: tuscany
Publish answered prayers, novenas chaplets
MOTHER OF SURPRISES S...
Today By: pallavideb
Prayer intentions
I pray for you KayVee ...
Today By: janiejnb
Let's empty Purgatory
Eternal Father, I offe...
Today By: RJB
Petitions Before the Blessed Sacrament
[url]www.savior.org[/u...
Today By: Amiciel
SOLITUDE
[COLOR="Green"][B][FON...
Yesterday By: tuscany
Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Hi, James, thanks for ...
Yesterday By: lsbar
Discerning the Priesthood
Hello I am new to this...
Yesterday By: Steve7
sentire cum ecclesia to think with the mind of t...
Thanks 3DOCTORS. Sound...
Yesterday By: oldburkes
Let us Read the Bible and Encounter Christ!
From what I remember, ...
Yesterday By: grateful_child

Social Network Stats
463,235Members
757,675Topics
12,331,251Posts
1194Groups
10660Photos
215177Messages

Go Back   Catholic Answers Groups > Social Groups

This is a public group. Social Group

Catholic Pregnancy and Motherhood

Group created by disotb

Showing 5 of 7 Picture(s)
St. Gerard Majella
From kimkenson7
St. Gerard Majella
From kimkenson7
St. Gerard Majella
From kimkenson7
Our Lady of Guadalupe
From kimkenson7
mother son
From disotb

Group Activity in Group Forum
Group Wall Messages 1 to 10 of 18
  1. mbs979
    Feb 21, '12 10:35 am
    mbs979
    Hi all - new to the group and also to this site. Just looking for extra prayers and encouragement. I don't want to sound at all inconsiderate to the women who are not able to conceive.
    I'm a stay at home mom to 3 healthy kids....ages 3, 2 and 1. I always wanted 4 kids (my husband 3), but the 3rd came so quickly that i have recently decided to use natural planning to prevent any further pregnancies. I've been a bit overwhelmed w/ the 3 I have - to say the least.
    I just found out I'm pregnant. Very very early, but pregnant nonetheless. My husband is thrilled, and I'm really trying hard to get myself excited. I'm just asking for prayers to give me the strength to be a good catholic mom to all of my children and to see the joy in this new miracle.
    I hate to admit, but I just don't want to deal with the judgments of others - family, friends, strangers..."you must be crazy". "haven't you ever heard of birth control", etc. Thanks for taking the time. God bless.
  2. kimkenson7
    Jan 14, '11 8:24 pm
    kimkenson7
    Hi everyone,

I'm sorry I haven't been on the website in several months. I want to congratulate luzmari on the wonderful blessing of the BABY in your womb. I'll keep you in my prayers. My husband and I will be married 13 years this coming May and we were NEVER blessed with children and I really don't think we will because my husband and I both just turned 39 last month (and I suffer from depression, as well). I guess what I'm trying to "say" is that God blessed both of you with this child and it is a GIFT from God!!! So your husband should be grateful for this gift not sadden or distressed!

Anyway, everyone have a very blessed and wonderful weekend!

New Years Blessings,
    Kim
  3. luzmari
    Aug 31, '10 2:35 pm
    luzmari
    Hello all. I'm new to the website and group. Just got married and blessed with a baby to come. I'm going through problems with myhusband , he didn't want family we are both 40. I haven't hear from him in 4 days and need prayer.
  4. Lady0Faith
    Aug 13, '10 2:44 pm
    Lady0Faith
    Hello all, new to the website and group. I have been trying to be a Catholic mom for a few mos now. Looking forward to reading and praying with you all.
  5. kimkenson7
    Jul 24, '10 11:53 am
    kimkenson7
    The following is taken from a prayer card & was a prayer "conceived" by Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

To be said everyday for 9 months to save an unborn baby's life!

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I love you very much. I beg you to spare the life of the unborn baby that I have spiritually adopted who is in danger of abortion. - Prayer of Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you." (Jeremiah 1:5)

Adoptive Baby's Name: Michael Patrick

Adoptive Baby's Name: Benjamin Raphael

Adoptive Baby's Name: Margaret Mary

Spiritual Adoption Date: July 7, 2010

Everyone have a blessed & wonderful day!!![

Blessings,
    Kim
  6. kimkenson7
    Jun 26, '10 10:10 am
    kimkenson7
    Hi, it's me again. I just wanted to pass this beautiful prayer to St. Gerard Majella for a Safe Delivery. I got this prayer out of a prayer book from the Priests of the Sacred Heart. For more info, their website is: www.poshusa.org .

Prayer To Saint Gerard Majella For Safe Delivery

St. Gerard, beloved servant of Jesus, imitator of your meek and humble Savior and devoted child of the Mother of god, enkindle within my heart one spark of that heavenly fire of charity which glowed in your heart and made you an angel of love.

Preserve me form danger and from the excessive pains which accompany childbirth. Shield the child whom I carry that he or she may see the light of day and receive the purifying and life-giving waters of baptism.

I ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Blessings,
    Kim
  7. kimkenson7
    Jun 26, '10 9:59 am
    kimkenson7
    Hi, my name is Kim & I'm a newcomer to the "Catholic Pregnancy and Motherhood" group. I'll tell you briefly about myself. I've been blessed to be married to a wonderful man, Vince (Vincent) for 12 yrs now (May 1998). However we haven't yet been blessed with children. We both will be turning 39 this December, so I'm a little concern, but we've always left it God's hands!!! There's always adoption. I'm also very involved in the pro-life movement. I hope I didn't put anyone to sleep -- ha, ha. Also, I placed some pictures up of St. Gerard Majella. He's the patron saint of mothers, children & motherhood. Well, everyone have a very blessed & wonderful weekend!

Blessings,
    Kim
  8. Faithful78
    May 19, '10 7:44 am
    Faithful78
    I was wondering if anyone can help me with prayers. I am a newly wed and my husband and I would like to become pregnant, we've only just started trying and are somewhat discouraged -- it has been 3 mos (I know some people take longer) and I know everything will happen per God's will and time. We both allow Jesus to reside in our hearts and want to share this with children. We have been praying and trying to become pregnant this year and could use some help with the prayers. Any suggestions would help, I have prayed to God, Mary and St. Gerard. Any stories of how prayer worked for you as a mother is good to read -- gives me some hope. Thank you so much. God bless.
  9. Heavens Flowers
    Jan 2, '10 3:04 pm
    Heavens Flowers
    > Our Lady's message to Mirjana of January 2nd, 2010
    >
    > "Dear children, Today I am calling you to, with complete
    > trust and love, set out with me, because I desire to
    > acquaint you with my Son. Do not be afraid, my children, I
    > am here with you, I am next to you. I am showing you the way
    > to forgive yourselves, to forgive others, and, with sincere
    > repentance of heart, to kneel before the Father. Make
    > everything die in you that hinders you from loving and
    > saving – that you may be with Him and in Him. Decide for a
    > new beginning, a beginning of sincere love of God Himself.
    > Thank you."
    >
  10. InspiritCarol
    Dec 31, '09 7:07 am
    InspiritCarol
    Oh my goodness, "captaincatholic", how did you manage to instill such values in your little ones? My family goes to mass every Sunday and all Holy Days, we pray before each meal and snack, we pray at bedtime, I think my 2 yr old (girl) has a natural understanding and connectedness with God, but my 3 yr old (boy) is very much the scientist. He MUST observe, there's no faith. What do I do? - anyone???