Search Groups

MembersPopular Groups
2123Meet and talk,talk talk
Created by: jeana12
1704Impurity Addiction Support Group
Created by: whm
980CLEAN jokes (because we need to laugh)
Created by: tuscany
934Divine Mercy
Created by: windmelody
851OCD/Scrupulosity Group
Created by: AFCatholic
844Catholic Vegetarians & Vegans
Created by: 4elise
778Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Created by: FootStool
728Catholics in the South
Created by: Parce Domine
649Charismatic Christians and Friends
Created by: denwiles
593Knights of Columbus
Created by: tee_eff_em

MsgsMost Active Groups
8332Meet and talk,talk talk
Last by: Mary Virginia
5080CAF Prayer Warriors Support Group
Last by: UpUpAndAway
4386Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Last by: lsbar
4036OCD/Scrupulosity Group
Last by: aellis422
3854SOLITUDE
Last by: tuscany
3638Let's empty Purgatory
Last by: DesertSister62
3266Poems and Reflections
Last by: PathWalker
3229Petitions Before the Blessed Sacrament
Last by: Amiciel
3216Catholic Vegetarians & Vegans
Last by: TheWhim
3079For seniors and shut- ins
Last by: georget

Latest Wall Messages
Let's Empty Purgatory 2
Eternal Father, I offe...
Today By: Mary Virginia
Meet and talk,talk talk
I think it's NOT right...
Today By: Mary Virginia
The Flame of Love of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
[COLOR="Navy"][B][FONT...
Yesterday By: DesertSister62
Catholic Book Club
I didn't really find a...
Yesterday By: adawgj
Let us Read the Bible and Encounter Christ!
[B]Lk 7:1-10 - Jesus H...
Yesterday By: Amiciel
BE NOT AFRAID -- Catholics Living With Anxiety Dis...
Thanks 3Doctors for th...
Yesterday By: Twentysix
Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Oh, FootStool, glad to...
Yesterday By: lsbar
Petitions Before the Blessed Sacrament
Prayers offered for al...
Yesterday By: Amiciel
Catholics in the South
I recently had a Catho...
Yesterday By: Parce Domine
Praying for our Future Spouse
I posted a topic for i...
Yesterday By: Vim71

Social Network Stats
468,333Members
765,655Topics
12,455,807Posts
1200Groups
10732Photos
216798Messages

Go Back   Catholic Answers Groups > Social Groups

This is a public group. Social Group

Prayers To End Abortion!!!

Visit the forum of this group.
Group created by kimkenson7

This group is opened to anyone who is devoted to praying for an end to the evil and scourge of abortion!!! Whether it be by praying the rosary, adoration of the Blessed Sacrament or fasting, PRAYER is the key to end this holocaust!!!

Showing 5 of 18 Picture(s)
rosary madonna
From amitie
jesus in mary womb1[1]
From tabitha19
Unborn Baby Image #7
From kimkenson7
Unborn Baby Image #6
From kimkenson7
Unborn Baby Image #5
From kimkenson7

Group Activity in Group Forum
Activity in forum
Visit the forum of this group.
  1. Kellyreneeomara
    Oct 13, '13 1:10 pm
    Kellyreneeomara
    My name is Kelly O'Mara. I am a student, mother, and wife, 43 years young. I have decided this is the perfect place to tell my story. I lived in Miami when I was 19 and enjoyed sexual relationships out of wed lock. I became pregnant and aborted a fetus that was over 6 months old.. I really did not realize,at that time, the baby was a living being, almost full term.I was young and very immature, not knowledgeable. Years later, I came to a full understanding, regret took over, and mourning for this aborted child set in.I wondered what the beautiful baby boy would of been like. He would now be about 25, today. Allot of these young girls today, just do not understand either. I think it is a WONDERFUL and BLESSED thing, that the Catholic Church strongly and morally teaches the wrongs of abortion.I feel abortion should be done away with, and is evil. Plenty of good families pray every day, to be blessed with a child or beautiful baby. I hope someone reads this and will think twice. I am Presbyterian, but so grateful for the fight for life that the Catholic church backs, fights for, and strongly believes in.God bless !
    Thread: Regrets
  2. James_OPL
    Apr 23, '13 10:40 am
    James_OPL
    Jesus my lord, through the intercession of Mary Your Mother, who bore You so lovingly and of Saint Joseph strong man of faith, who protected You both, I beg You to spare the life of the unborn child who is in danger of abortion, the one I have spiritualy adopted, please give the parents of this particular child the grace and courage to bring into the life you have destined for him or her.

To be said every day for a year to save the life of a child in danger of abortion only in heaven will we be able to understand the joy of this soul saved from abortion

* J.M.J. *

___

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Take these, the prayers of the devoted faithful, the church militant, and bring them before your son, Jesus Christ our Lord, on behalf of the unborn children who are in danger of abortion. Ask Him to soften the hearts of the women who bear these children. Let the Holy Spirit work in them so they bring these children to the life you have predestined for them.
    May the grace that flows from your hands Most Blessed Mother, Our Lady of Grace, bless all your faithful prayer warriors.
    I ask this in the the name of your son, Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.

St. Joseph, pray for us.
    Blessed Mary, Virgin Most Holy, pray for us.

3. Bellator
    Jan 2, '13 7:19 am
    Bellator
    To My Fellow Catholics:

When the World Life Organization introduced its Pro-life Book, a social networking site tailored in the same manner as its secular counterpart, it also began second project to document the worldwide pro-life effort. With Pro-life Map, death mills, educational facilities, and churches active against abortion can be placed on a map, thus enabling a more coordinated effort in the movement. However, the project is still in its infancy, with less than thirty listings in its database. If this project is to be of assistance to the pro-life community, it is necessary that it be updated with all information possible.

Therefore, I ask that all those who desire the end of abortion to collaborate in the promotion of this project, either through the addition of more locations or by spreading word of the World Life Organization.
    My fellow militant, remember that while we are not active participants in this atrocity, we hold responsibility for the existence of abortion, for if we truly acted as “lights to the world,” how could this sin exist?

Sincerely,
    Bellator

World Life Organization: http://www.worldlife.com/.
    Pro-life Book: http://prolifebook.com/.
    Pro-life Map: http://www.prolifemap.com/.
  4. NeedsMercy
    Jul 12, '12 8:16 pm
    NeedsMercy
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by catmom50 View Post
    Heavenly Father,
    Thou hast given us the gift of freedom
    to love and to follow in Thy ways and commands.
    Some parents choose to abuse this freedom
    by destroying the gift of life
    which Thou hast given to their offspring.
    Please forgive those who destroy human life
    by aborting their unborn babies.
    Give these unborn children the opportunity
    to enjoy Thee for all eternity,
    if it according to Thy ordinance.
    Assist me in being one in solidarity with Thy little ones
    by taking to heart the words of Thy Son,
    "whatever you did for one of these least brothers of Mine,
    you did for Me." (Mt. 25:40)
    Therefore, allow me today, Father,
    to adopt spiritually an unborn child
    and to offer my prayers, works,
    joys and sufferings for that little one,
    so that child will be able to be born and live
    for Thy greater honor and glory.
    We pray this in Jesus' name,
    in union with the Holy Spirit one God forever and ever.

Amen.

Amen.

5. Ysara
    Jun 1, '12 9:30 pm
    Ysara
    Ohhh My God!!!!!!!!! God have mercy on him and all those who took part in this abomination!!!!!!! I am only seeing this now... I am stunned with horror!!!...
    St Michael Pray for us!!!!
    Mary Mother of the Unborn pray ofr us!!!!
    St Joseph protect all unborn babies and their mothers from this evil!!!!!
  6. catmom50
    Jan 17, '12 8:24 am
    catmom50
    Gentle St Francis
    You were so devoted to the humanity of Christ.
    Your heart burst with appreciation towards God for taking on human life.
    You saw beauty and goodness in all living things-
    in birds that sing,
    the fish that fill our waters,
    and all that lives in nature.

Help us to imitate your reverance for life wherever it may be.
    Especially, humble Francis of Assisi, help us to help others
    to see the worth of each living, unborn baby sheltered in its
    mother's womb.
    May all mankind have the grace to understand that these tiny, budding
    lives have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
  7. johnthebaptist1
    Sep 10, '11 2:17 pm
    johnthebaptist1
    I beleived that the only why were going to succed, in get women that go to have abortion at clincs,we should have someone with inlarge
    pictures, showing them what the baby looks like before and picture,
    showing what the baby looks like after the abortion. Maybe they.ll
    change their mines, and a message on them saying,I want to live.
    Don,t kill me, Iam a child that GOD let you have, don,t sniff me out,
    for you well not,be able to for get what you did tell the day you die
    it well remain in your mine forever.

GOD help them, for all babys have the right to live

Thread: Let them live
  8. svid2
    Jun 9, '11 4:00 pm
    svid2
    St. Gerard Majella, patron of expectant mothers, please pray for them.
    Thread: Let,s pray
  9. johnthebaptist1
    May 27, '11 8:10 pm
    johnthebaptist1
    As a person that beleives in God, who created us all,
    Blessed Mother, speak to your son" Jesus" to ask his Father,To help those women that want to have abortion,to remeber that if ther Mother decide to do the same they won,t be here either too injoy life.
    " Jesus, for give them for they don,t know what thier doing"
    Blessed Mother help them

10. johnthebaptist1
    May 25, '11 1:39 pm
    johnthebaptist1
    O Blessed Mother,we your children,pray for those women that,are
    decideing to have an abortion,feel the child move inside of them ,and as they look at other women, who have babies,make them change their mine to not have abortion..

Blessed Mother , turn to your son Jesus
    to ask his Father too have the Holy Spirit
    touch thier hearts and change their mine.

Thread: Let,s Pray

Group Wall Messages 411 to 420 of 699
  1. saveusfromhell
    Apr 2, '11 2:31 pm
    saveusfromhell
    Jesus, my Lord, through the intercession of Mary, Your Mother, who bore You so lovingly, and of St. Joseph, strong man of faith, who protected You both, I beg You to spare the life of the unborn child who is in danger of abortion, the one I have spiritually adopted. Please give the parents of this particular child the grace and courage needed to bring this child into the life You have destined for him or her.

To be said everyday for a year to save the life of a child in danger of abortion. Only in heaven will we able to understand the joy of this soul saved from abortion
  2. saveusfromhell
    Apr 1, '11 10:09 am
    saveusfromhell
    Jesus, my Lord, through the intercession of Mary, Your Mother, who bore You so lovingly, and of St. Joseph, strong man of faith, who protected You both, I beg You to spare the life of the unborn child who is in danger of abortion, the one I have spiritually adopted. Please give the parents of this particular child the grace and courage needed to bring this child into the life You have destined for him or her.

To be said everyday for a year to save the life of a child in danger of abortion. Only in heaven will we able to understand the joy of this soul saved from abortion
  3. saveusfromhell
    Mar 30, '11 2:00 pm
    saveusfromhell
    Jesus my lord, through the intercession of Mary Your Mother, who bore You so lovingly and of Saint Joseph strong man of faith, who protected You both, I beg You to spare the life of the unborn child who is in danger of abortion, the one I have spiritualy adopted, please give the parents of this particular child the grace and courage to bring into the life you have destined for him or her.

To be said every day for a year to save the life of a child in danger of abortion only in heaven will we be able to understand the joy of this soul saved from abortion
  4. saveusfromhell
    Mar 28, '11 5:31 pm
    saveusfromhell

5. James_OPL
    Mar 28, '11 9:43 am
    James_OPL
    johnthebaptist1,
    Thank you ! The rosary is the first weapon to prevent abortions.

Hi Everyone !!!!
  6. saveusfromhell
    Mar 28, '11 6:11 am
    saveusfromhell

7. AggieCatholic22
    Mar 27, '11 6:46 pm
    AggieCatholic22
    wow crystalwaters i looked at the abortion clock and i was speechless, it is so sad=(....to everyone if you have heard of Abby Johnson or if not, she recently wrote a book called Unplanned and wow its an amazing story!
  8. saveusfromhell
    Mar 27, '11 1:12 pm
    saveusfromhell

Edit
  9. saveusfromhell
    Mar 24, '11 4:19 am
    saveusfromhell

Edit
  10. crystal waters
    Mar 23, '11 11:57 am
    crystal waters
    we sure will luvu2....the group is called "ABORTED, MISCARRIED, STILLBORN BABIES AS OUR PRAYER WARRIORS AND INTERCESSORS"...its different to this group, in that in this group we are praying for god to save the babies from dying through abortion and for god to end abortion....
    in "ABORTED, MISCARRIED, STILLBORN BABIES AS OUR PRAYER WARRIORS AND INTERCESSORS" we pray for all aborted, miscarried and stillborn baies, then ask them to intercede for abortion to end, for babies facing abortion to be spared, and for our own personal prayer requests...
    like luvu2 says..when we pray we will be asking for all these babies to join all your prayers for abortion to end and babies to be spared from abortion...

god bless everybody here..