Search Groups

MembersPopular Groups
2102Meet and talk,talk talk
Created by: jeana12
1697Impurity Addiction Support Group
Created by: whm
971CLEAN jokes (because we need to laugh)
Created by: tuscany
934Divine Mercy
Created by: windmelody
845OCD/Scrupulosity Group
Created by: AFCatholic
837Catholic Vegetarians & Vegans
Created by: 4elise
772Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Created by: FootStool
724Catholics in the South
Created by: Parce Domine
649Charismatic Christians and Friends
Created by: denwiles
593Knights of Columbus
Created by: tee_eff_em

MsgsMost Active Groups
8302Meet and talk,talk talk
Last by: GLam8833
5069CAF Prayer Warriors Support Group
Last by: UpUpAndAway
4352Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Last by: Marla Frances
4035OCD/Scrupulosity Group
Last by: 3DOCTORS
3851SOLITUDE
Last by: tuscany
3611Let's empty Purgatory
Last by: RJB
3263Poems and Reflections
Last by: PathWalker
3210Catholic Vegetarians & Vegans
Last by: 4elise
3190Petitions Before the Blessed Sacrament
Last by: grateful_child
3066For seniors and shut- ins
Last by: Thomas Choe

Latest Wall Messages
Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
SITTING IN THE PRESENC...
Today By: Marla Frances
sci fi lovers unite with catholicism!!!!!
thestudentAD, you migh...
Today By: 3DOCTORS
CLEAN jokes (because we need to laugh)
I remember the day whe...
Today By: raggie
Baseball fans
Bishop Finn or Bishop ...
Today By: robertmidwest
BE NOT AFRAID -- Catholics Living With Anxiety Dis...
USMC_Convert, are you ...
Catholic Women Speaking Out Against Radical Femini...
"Why Not Women Patriar...
Let's empty Purgatory
Eternal Father, I offe...
Today By: RJB
Meet and talk,talk talk
The link to RCIA given...
Today By: GLam8833
Let me pray for you.
Prayers for all intent...
Today By: Latinitas
Publish answered prayers, novenas chaplets
Publishing in thanks a...
Yesterday By: Bindiswah

Social Network Stats
466,387Members
762,673Topics
12,410,808Posts
1195Groups
10687Photos
216114Messages

Go Back   Catholic Answers Groups > Social Groups

This is a public group. Social Group

Apostles of Our Lady of Kibeho

Group created by angellea

First apparition was on Nov. 28, 1981. It was approved by Vatican in 2001. Our Lady's main message: Convert and repent, recognize Her as Our Mother and love one another etc... say the Seven Sorrows Rosary and help Her to spread these messages.

Showing 5 of 6 Picture(s)

Group Activity in Group Forum
Group Wall Messages 21 to 30 of 180
  1. DesertSister62
    Feb 16, '11 11:07 pm
    DesertSister62
    It's been awhile since I really checked the wall to see the new members, so I have probably missed some but I will welcome all the "NEW" members right now! Its been difficult to keep track for the last two months, but we are glad to see all newcomers as the message of Our Lady of Kibeho is one that is not to be missed!

Check back though the posts and you will find lots of information, including video's to watch for free. Immaculee is one of the young women that survived the genocide in Rwanda and she has a very inspirational story to tell about it.

Its good to have all of you with us and hope that you will find the time to post and tell us a little about yourself. Say, "Sonny89", aren't you one of the new ones? I see that you are from "across the pond!" Welcome from all of us!!

DesertSister62
  2. DesertSister62
    Feb 3, '11 7:58 pm
    DesertSister62
    Hi Everyone!

I am finally moved!! I am exhausted but its great to be back! Now if the incoming weather doesn't mess with my laptop, I will be fine!
    How is the praying going with everyone? Has anyone else decided to pick up the challenge and pray the "Rosary of Our Lady of Sorrows" every day? If you can't do it daily, how about Tuesday and Friday? Those are the days that Our Lady of Kibeho asked us to pray this particular rosary.

I hope somone out there feels the touch of Our Lady to add their voice to ours! Remember, Padre Pio often said that "The Rosary is our Weapon," and we are at War!

DesertSister62
  3. DesertSister62
    Jan 21, '11 9:55 pm
    DesertSister62
    Hi Musicadmirer!

"FootStool," on the group, "Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother," is going to begin praying the Rosary of the Seven Sorrows daily. I told her that I would join her just as soon as I found my Seven Sorrows Rosary. I didn't pack my rosaries as carefully as I should have and now I am having a hard time finding them. I did finally find an older Seven Sorrows Rosary tonight, though, so I will begin with that one tomorrow!

I agree with you about the slaughtering of all the holy innocents which was really no different than the curse of abortion and I agree that it has caused Our Blessed Mother a great deal of pain! It would be great if we could all band together and offer our reparation for these terrible acts,....by offering her this rosary as often as possible!

Thanks for your input, Musicadmirer!

DesertSister62
  4. Musicadmirer
    Jan 21, '11 9:24 pm
    Musicadmirer
    Tonight, I will be praying the Rosary of the Seven Sorrows. Will anyone be joining me?

I just wanted to mention that as tomorrow is the anniversary of the Roe v. Wade decision that has been responsible for so many deaths, as well as the arrest of a doctor being charged with multiple counts of infanticide has occurred so close to this date, that this evil is just the same as the slaughtering of the holy innocents, the child martyrs that died in baby Jesus' place. Can we imagine how much pain this caused our blessed mother? And the amount of distress the holy family were in while they were fleeing for their lives?

Please, those who may glance at this page, meditate on this sorrow of Mary, because to me, it is highly relevant in the present time.
  5. DesertSister62
    Jan 10, '11 11:04 pm
    DesertSister62
    It would be nice to hear from any of you who are members of the group! Does anyone have any questions? I'm not saying that I would have all the answers but I am sure that Musicadmirer or myself, would be glad to help you find the answer!

Also, I am curious as to which of you have read any of the three books that Immaculee has written? If you will check back through the posts you will find a lot of great information on Immaculee and her experience of living through the genocide in Rwanda where almost a million people were killed! You may think that this is not too important for us as we live here in the good ole USA,......but I remember reading somewhere that, " those who don't remember the past are condemned to repeat it." So, it behooves us to at least make ourselves aware so that whatever happens, we can be at least informed and able to make a better response! Don't you think so?

Don't forget that tonight is one of the nights that Our Lady of Kibeho has asked us to pray the Rosary of the Seven Sorrows to commemorate her sufferings!

DesertSister62
  6. DesertSister62
    Jan 5, '11 10:44 am
    DesertSister62
    What a great idea! Indeed, we should make this a "Year of Prayer!" I think along the same lines as you do, we are in line for a great many tribulations and the very word indicates problems way beyond what we face on a day to day basis.

I believe that the Rosary, both the regular one and the Rosary of the Seven Sorrows is the best defense that we can have if we pray them regularly. As you said, everyone needs to take Our Lady's message of conversion and repentance to heart because she knows what is coming and has made this provision for us.

DesertSister62
  7. Musicadmirer
    Jan 1, '11 1:27 pm
    Musicadmirer
    Last night (pacific time), I began the Seven Sorrows Rosary at about 11:40pm so that I could ring in the new year in prayer One of my new years resolutions is to be faithful to praying this Rosary every Tuesday and Friday, because I truly believe that our era does not have much time left, given what Our Lady has conveyed to us through her apparitions in the past century. I hope that everyone takes her message of conversion and repentance to heart.
  8. Musicadmirer
    Dec 25, '10 7:39 pm
    Musicadmirer
    DesertSister62,

You do what you need to do. I will begin reading the Bible myself very soon. Merry Christmas to you and to all!
  9. DesertSister62
    Dec 19, '10 11:36 pm
    DesertSister62
    Sorry that I am missing out on the posting on here, but besides the praying, I also have to finish reading the Bible by December 31 and I am coming down to the line! After I finish, i will be back on the group!!

DesertSister62
  10. Musicadmirer
    Dec 11, '10 11:56 am
    Musicadmirer
    I certainly did pray it with you! And I hope other members did too. Happy Advent season to you all!