Well there is several,
1. you don't have to cock it,
2. it has a laser/reflex scope with 3 - 10x zoom,
3. the foregrip is reinforced with polystyrene to inhibit sound if you have a perforated barrel.
4. It can eject rounds both right and left and go caseless.
5. the firing mechanism crimps rounds rather than hammering them reducing recoil.
6. it has a recoil reducing stock.
7. the pistol grip fed magazine actually reduces the length of the weapon without sacrifing power (similar to bullpup)
8. it has a fire selection switch
I'm sure there's more I jotted down elsewhere, but I spent a year on this design and have finally come out with my final product. hopefully this will be in the market for another 200 years.
hehe that's good. my school's musical performances are this weekend, so i'm excited/nervous about that. supposedly we're going to get tons of snow this weekend here in nebraska (just what i wanted...not), so i don't know about sunday's show. lol but anyways, enjoy your little "vacation"!