5. Because the Church never abolished its use and many communities continued celebrating it with love and respect.
6. Because Latin is not an obstacle, but a sign of catholicity which generates a deep sense of the Eucharistic Mystery-(John Paul II), with which men of every language and of all time participate with the same language in the liturgy.
7. For the priest does not give us his back, but prays with us to the Eternal Father, in the same position and the same direction, all facing the Lord.
8. For with the solemnity and sacredness of their prayers, gestures and rubrics, we are unequivocally incorporated into communion with the propitiatory sacrifice of Christ.
9. Because what earlier generations held as sacred, remains sacred and great for us. (Benedict XVI)
10. Because the Holy Father Benedict XVI hopes that the universal Church will preserve the precious treasure of the Traditional Mass and value it as well as the Mass in the ordinary form.