1. If you support any sort of view that is different than what the mods believe, you will be banned. Discussion is not open for different and new ideas. Even if Catholicism is making a mistake, we support tradition.
2. Everything the Catholic Church has ever done has been infallible. Therefore, there is no need for you to question anything about Catholicism, the Church is perfect. If the Church told you to kill someone, you should do it, no questions asked.
3. Any rude and ignorant comments to others stating "You are not a true Catholic if you voted for Obama" will be accepted and is encouraged.
4. God didn't give you this conscience to use for yourself. You must substitute other peoples judgment for your own, and never question them, because their judgment is better.
5. If your child someday asks you if they should use a condom, you should tell them "No, let yourself get HIV instead."
6. Stupidity and loss of common sense are encouraged.