Catholic Answers Forums

Catholic Answers Forums (http://forums.catholic.com/index.php)
-   Prayer Intentions (http://forums.catholic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   plz pray for my mothers breast cancer (http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=602589)

bridget singh Sep 28, '11 6:46 am

plz pray for my mothers breast cancer

plz friends pray for my mothers healing,doctors say she has breast cancer,i beg u all to pray for my mothers pain and the big tumour she is having on her left breast.. plz pray she may be healed this moment,,i need her life.

amen

Trishie Sep 28, '11 6:54 am

Re: plz pray for my mothers breast cancer

Dear Bridget, I am sorry your mother is ill. That is very sad for you both.

Loving God please be with Bridget's mother in her illness, and help her to be strong and hopeful and to respond well to treatment.
Please bless her and her family.
St Therese, whose mother, Blessed Zelie, had cancer, please pray for Bridget and her mother.

NiceMimi Sep 28, '11 7:01 am

Hello Bridget. I am sorry to hear of your circumstances, and I will pray for you and your mother.

Heavenly Father, in faith, I thank You for healing Bridget's mother. Thank You Father for passing Your great hand over Bridget's mother and blessing her with good health and a long life. Amen.

Rocks_91 Sep 28, '11 7:46 am

Re: plz pray for my mothersbreast cancer

I think this thread should be in Prayer Intentions forum.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy name,
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those
who tresspass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Jesus, send your healing love on the afflicted and give Bridget strength during this most distressful time.

dailey Sep 28, '11 7:52 am

Prayers coming..

horselvr Sep 28, '11 7:53 am

bridget:

I wonder if this should be moved out of the finance forum and into the Family forum where it will be seen more but at any rate:

We are all here for you and there are plenty of prayers coming for your Mom and for you. What a wonderful daughter you are Bridget to be there for your Mom.

Much Love, Prayers and Blessings to you and your Mom.

244Rocket Sep 28, '11 7:56 am

Praying hard to St. Peregrine.

Michael1978 Sep 28, '11 9:02 am

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Father of goodness and love, hear our prayers for the sick members of our community and for all who are in need. Amid mental and physical suffering may they find consolation in your healing presence. Show your mercy as you close wounds, cure illness, make broken bodies whole and free downcast spirits. May these special people find lasting health and deliverance, and so join us in thanking you for all your gifts. We ask this through the Lord Jesus who healed those who believed. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Kilo1Mike21 Sep 28, '11 9:16 am

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, "Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart." With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

jason3477 Sep 28, '11 9:31 am

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.

Amen.

the phoenix Sep 28, '11 4:45 pm

Joining you in prayer for your mother's healing ...

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

ready Sep 28, '11 6:18 pm

Lord, please heal Bridget's mother in accordance with your holy and perfect will. Help her to carry her cross courageously, patiently, lovingly, and with holy abandonment. Give her strength, peace and perseverance. Amen.

Fan of Francis Sep 29, '11 12:05 am

Re: Plz pray for my mother's breast cancer.she is in great pain

Dear Bridget,
I am keeping your mother and your family in my prayers.

Lord, look upon Bridgets mother with eyes of mercy, may your healing hand rest upon her, may your life giving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in your Kingdom.
Through Christ our Lord I pray.

For you Bridget,

Loving God,
Watch over Bridget and her family,
Hear our prayers for her mother.
Be beside Bridget as constant companion and a source of comfort and provide peole to help her in this trial.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
Amen

lissa70 Sep 29, '11 2:20 am

keeping you and your mother in my prayers

tbcrawford Sep 29, '11 2:26 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by bridget singh (Post 8412481)
plz friends pray for my mothers healing,doctors say she has breast cancer,i beg u all to pray for my mothers pain and the big tumour she is having on her left breast.. plz pray she may be healed this moment,,i need her life.

Bridget I am so sorry to hear that your mother has breast cancer.I will indeed pray for her healing.My own mother had breast cancer this year and had successful surgery to remove the cancerous lump.She is fine now.I pray that this will be the outcome for your dear mother.
God bless you

Lord please hear my prayers for Bridget's mother.Please Lord guide the doctors and all medical professionals to have the skills and knowledge necessary to heal this lady.Please comfort the mother and Bridget who are so frightened.Lord please grant this lady complete healing.Thankyou Lord for Your many blessings.Amen