Catholic Answers Forums

Catholic Answers Forums (http://forums.catholic.com/index.php)
-   Prayer Intentions (http://forums.catholic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Ranee's URGENT prayer request (http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=625463)

Trishie Dec 14, '11 4:38 pm

Ranee's URGENT prayer request

As Ranee's prayer request no longer attracts anyone's prayers than mine, I'm reposting her request:
Please, Prayer Warriors,
help me to pray for this mother and her son,
and the difficult decision for an innocent son who may have to plead guilty
and have jail-time to avoid a much longer sentence
even though he is innocent
as the family cannot afford to obtain the evidence that would clear this young man.
He has a few days to decide to plead guilty of a crime he did not commit, in order to avoid many years in jail.
For those who are American, this family is one of your own. Next week is crucial.
Please pray for them.
There is little time left, and little hope.

Posted by Ranee, Jul 26, '11

To make a long story as short and concise as possible, I am asking Urgent prayer for a miracle. I have been fighting a corrupt judicial system for nearly 4 years to help my son. I have spent nearly 50K and am now broke - all I have left to fight this is my faith and trust that our merciful Lord will grant me a miracle. My son is being accused of something he is 100% innocent of. I humbly ask prayer that The truth will be revealed SOON. We are at a loss as to how to proceed and pray that the Lord will show us the path we need to follow or that he will provide someone who can help us. I also ask prayer for the people who are trying to hurt him that they be touched by the Lord and stop their evil intent to hurt him. The good stress, worry and financial aspect has taken it's toll. Your prayers, knowing that you are praying, give me hope and strength. My son lost his job 3 years ago and I have just been laid off....the darkness just gets darker....I need a miracle. God bless you all for your prayer. Know that I will be praying for all of you. Thank-you and may you all bask in the sunshine of our merciful Lord.

Jaypeeto4 Dec 14, '11 6:10 pm

Re: Ranee's URGENT prayer request

Trishie,
please private message me (click on my name above),
and give me her son's REAL first and last name, privately.
I will have a Mass offered for him, for God to miraculously grant his Freedom,
and will enroll him in the Seraphic Mass Association.

Again, DO THIS PRIVATELY.

Any others who also wish to have a Mass offered for Ranee's son for this
good intention, should also post here and ask Trishie to send you a private message
with his first and last name, in ordered to have the Mass properly offered.

I think that what is happening to this young fellow is an abomination.
If those prosecuting this case and the judge, have even the slightest reasonable doubt about this man's guilt, and are prosecuting him ANYWAY, ((and this kind of thing DOES happen, due to sinful pride and egos)) they will incur the Eternal Wrath of God
even if they are otherwise pious and receive communion 365 days a year.
In any case, may God exert his INVINCIBLE and IRRESISTABLE almighty power
and do WHATEVER it takes, and I do mean literally WHATEVER it takes,
to keep them from sending this innocent man away for even one single day.
Dear Lord, please do WHATEVER it takes: by any means necessary, by EVERY MEANS available, and NO HOLDS BARRED. Even if all those planning to do this to him have to peacefully go permanently to sleep by a direct act of God Himself.
That's a sad thing to have to pray for, but this guy should NOT be going through this.
St. Jude Thaddeus, please pray for this young man. In Jesus's name, AMEN.

erine Dec 14, '11 6:11 pm

Prayed and made offering for this. St Philomena and St Jude, please help this family in their urgent need! Mother of God, pray for us.

Jaypeeto4 Dec 14, '11 6:23 pm

For Ranee's son (whose name I do not yet know):

Eternal Father,
I offer Thee the most precious body, blood, soul and divinity
of your divine and Dearly Beloved Son, Jesus Christ,
along with His most Sacred Heart and Most Holy Face,
IN UNION WITH all the masses said THROUGHOUT THE WORLD
TONIGHT AND ALL THIS COMING WEEK,
in petition to Thee, Dear Father God,
for thee to use any means necessary, every means available,
and no holds barred, Father God, to forcibly, invincibly, supernaturally
and almightily PREVENT the judge and prosecutors from
sending Renee's son to jail for even ONE SINGLE DAY, Father God.
No matter what you have to do to stop it, Father God, I beg you to do it,
and to also RESTORE to Ranee and her family the TENS OF THOUSANDS
of DOLLARS she has spent trying to defend her innocent son,
again Father, by any means necessary, and by every means available to Thee,, LORD,
and Lord, again, no holds barred. WHATEVER it takes, LORD, I beg it of Thee
in Jesus's almighty and Holy Name. AMEN and AMEN.
Mary, Undoer of Knots, please pray for Ranee and her son as well as her finances.
St. Jude, please pray for Ranee and her son and also for her finances.
St. Expeditus, please pray for Ranee and her son and also for Ranee's finances.
St. Philomena, powerful with God,
please pray for Ranee and her son, and also for Ranee's finances to be fully restored.
In Jesus's immaculate Name, AMEN and AMEN.

Jaypeeto4 Dec 14, '11 6:48 pm

BUMP !!!

This innocent young man REALLY NEEDS our prayers for a no-holds-barred
Divine Miracle to keep his, and his mother's, lives from being permanently destroyed
by malicious people.
Please, let's all offer the Holy Face of Jesus to the Father, and offer
a chaplet of Divine Mercy, right now, for Ranee's innocent son's Freedom
by DIVINE IRRESISTIBLE FORCE, and for Ranee and her devastated life and finances.

Also, ask Trishie to PRIVATELY send you the son's real first and last name
and PLEASE have a MASS offered, ASAP, for Ranee's innocent son's Freedom.

To TRISHIE: PLEASE do not forget to send ME a private message.
I want to arrange a Mass for him now, tonight, if at all possible.
Thank you Trishie, and thank you fellow believers in Our Lord for
helping Ranee and her innocent son. God bless you all.

Trishie Dec 14, '11 7:06 pm

Thank you so much for your prayers, Jaypeeto4
I feel so inadequate in my prayers, and you have responded so generously.
Love, Trishie

erine, thank you also, for offering these prayers for this family.
The mother is such a good Catholic and good person. Though there seems to be no hope, she continues to life up her heart to God.

bearer Dec 14, '11 10:16 pm

Dear St. Anthony, you were prompt to fulfill all justice. You gave God and His creation the service He required from you. You respected other people's rights and treated them with kindness and understanding. St. Anthony, Zealous for Justice, teach me the beauty of this virtue. Make me prompt to fulfill all justice toward God and toward all creation. Help me also in my pressing needs by praying to God for Ranee and her son, who seek His mercy where there is none from man. Amen.

I

Why, LORD, do you stand afar and pay no heed in times of trouble?

Arrogant scoundrels pursue the poor; they trap them by their cunning schemes.

II

The wicked even boast of their greed; these robbers curse and scorn the LORD.

In their insolence the wicked boast: “God does not care; there is no God.”

Yet their affairs always succeed; they ignore your judgment on high; they sneer at all who oppose them.

They say in their hearts, “We will never fall; never will we see misfortune.”

Their mouths are full of oaths, violence, and lies; discord and evil are under their tongues.

They wait in ambush near towns; their eyes watch for the helpless to murder the innocent in secret.

They lurk in ambush like lions in a thicket, hide there to trap the poor, snare them and close the net.

The helpless are crushed, laid low; they fall into the power of the wicked, Who say in their hearts, “God has forgotten, shows no concern, never bothers to look.”

III

Rise up, LORD! God, lift up your hand! Do not forget the poor!

Why should the wicked scorn God, say in their hearts, “God does not care”?

But you do see; you take note of misery and sorrow; you take the matter in hand. To you the helpless can entrust their cause; you are the defender of orphans.

Break the arm of the wicked and depraved; make them account for their crimes; let none of them survive.

IV

The LORD is king forever; the nations have vanished from his land.

You listen, LORD, to the needs of the poor; you strengthen their heart and incline your ear.

You win justice for the orphaned and oppressed; no one on earth will cause terror again.

(Psalm 10)

ProVobis Dec 14, '11 11:02 pm

In lingua ecclesiae crucisque:

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

tbcrawford Dec 15, '11 12:45 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trishie (Post 8694461)
As Ranee's prayer request no longer attracts anyone's prayers than mine, I'm reposting her request:
Please, Prayer Warriors,
help me to pray for this mother and her son,
and the difficult decision for an innocent son who may have to plead guilty
and have jail-time to avoid a much longer sentence
even though he is innocent
as the family cannot afford to obtain the evidence that would clear this young man.
He has a few days to decide to plead guilty of a crime he did not commit, in order to avoid many years in jail.
For those who are American, this family is one of your own. Next week is crucial.
Please pray for them.
There is little time left, and little hope.

Posted by Ranee, Jul 26, '11

To make a long story as short and concise as possible, I am asking Urgent prayer for a miracle. I have been fighting a corrupt judicial system for nearly 4 years to help my son. I have spent nearly 50K and am now broke - all I have left to fight this is my faith and trust that our merciful Lord will grant me a miracle. My son is being accused of something he is 100% innocent of. I humbly ask prayer that The truth will be revealed SOON. We are at a loss as to how to proceed and pray that the Lord will show us the path we need to follow or that he will provide someone who can help us. I also ask prayer for the people who are trying to hurt him that they be touched by the Lord and stop their evil intent to hurt him. The good stress, worry and financial aspect has taken it's toll. Your prayers, knowing that you are praying, give me hope and strength. My son lost his job 3 years ago and I have just been laid off....the darkness just gets darker....I need a miracle. God bless you all for your prayer. Know that I will be praying for all of you. Thank-you and may you all bask in the sunshine of our merciful Lord.

Dear Trishie thankyou for bringing this to our attention.Now I know I shall certainly be praying.Thankyou for your generous thoughtfulness God bless

Lord please place Your healing hand upon this situation for this son and his family.I ask You would guide the decision makers will rethink their position and open their hearts and minds to be guided by Your will.We pray for true justice for this son and ask You would comfort this dear family as they worry for his safety and freedom.Lord please hear our and answer our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

tbcrawford Dec 15, '11 1:05 am

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

ready Dec 15, '11 3:37 am

Dear Trishie,

I will pray the Rosary, Chaplet of Divine Mercy and Chaplet of 7 Sorrows of the BVM for Ranee. I will offer Mass and Holy Communion for him, and will pray for him at adoration. May our Lord deliver him from his foes.

In Christ,
ready

tbcrawford Dec 15, '11 7:30 am

Lord please place Your healing hand upon this situation for this son and his family.I ask You would guide the decision makers will rethink their position and open their hearts and minds to be guided by Your will.We pray for true justice for this son and ask You would comfort this dear family as they worry for his safety and freedom.Lord please hear our and answer our prayers Amen

Soldier Of God Dec 15, '11 7:38 am

O God, please aid this mother and son...

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Passion Flower Dec 15, '11 8:37 am

Praying for the intentions of Ranee and her son ...

jeberle1970 Dec 15, '11 9:24 am

Praying that this young man will be vindicated from these false accusations. May God hear our prayers for this young man and may we lift up his intentions to the Lord. May Mary our mother guide this young man on his path and may he find himself free from all false accustions.

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, hail, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus, O merciful, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Amen.