View Single Post
Old Jan 23, '10, 9:50 pm
Prayer Warrior

Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Praying for priests and religious vocations - continued

Chaplet 134 Decade 3

Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

1. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
2. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
3. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
4. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
5. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
6. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
7. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
8. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
9. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
10. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
John 13:34-35: Jesus said, "I give you a new commandment: love one another. As I have loved you, so you also should love one another. This is how all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another".