View Single Post
Old Feb 13, '12, 7:07 am
Prayer Warrior

Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Please I am begging you for your prayers.

"Father, you do not protect us against catastrophes but in them you come to our aid. It is in the very midst of the tempest and misfortune that a wonderful zone of peace, serenity and joy bursts in us if we dwell in your grace.You do not help us before we have helped ourselves, but when we are at the end of our resources you manifest yourself, and we begin to know that you have been there all the time."
-Louis Everly

Remember, O most loving virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, we fly unto you, O virgin of virgins, our mother. To you we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O mother of the Word incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me.
"Lord Jesus, in times of trial and temptation, be my strength and consolation. Teach me not to fear the darkness, but rather draw me to your light. For it can only be in darkness that you will become my light and in your light that I may bring the light of healing to all I meet." - George Maloney