Tim Staples, Catholic Answers' Director of Apologetics, just spoke with Fr. Trigilio. Here's the scoop:
- Father was in a serious car accident Friday night, March 16.
- He was in ICU three days for observation.
- He has since been released from the hospital and is currently resting at home.
- Doctors will continue to monitor his condition.
- He appreciates your prayer and asks for continued prayers for his recovery over the next few weeks.
Note: Members, please be sure to post substantiating links to news articles when posting previously unknown information about public figures. Thank you.