Catholic FAQ


Latest Threads
newest posts



Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Archive > Archive > TLM Motu Proprio: 2007
 

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

 
 
Thread Tools Search Thread Display
  #1  
Old Jun 4, '07, 2:07 pm
Caveman Caveman is offline
Regular Member
 
Join Date: March 12, 2007
Posts: 633
Religion: Catholic
Default The REAL reason why the Motu Proprio hasn't been released!

Here it is folks... straight from the Vatican. Click here.
  #2  
Old Jun 4, '07, 5:05 pm
LilyM's Avatar
LilyM LilyM is offline
Forum Elder
Forum Supporter
 
Join Date: February 1, 2006
Posts: 33,190
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: The REAL reason why the Motu Proprio hasn't been released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveman View Post
Here it is folks... straight from the Vatican. Click here.
__________________

Christ The Lord Is Risen Today! Alleluia!!


God bless and keep our new Pope Francis - Viva il Papa!
  #3  
Old Jun 4, '07, 5:11 pm
Tantum ergo Tantum ergo is offline
Forum Master
Prayer Warrior
 
Join Date: May 19, 2004
Posts: 12,717
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: The REAL reason why the Motu Proprio hasn't been released!

And another Diet Pepsi hits my keyboard. . .

Caveman, you need to put up warning labels --Do not be drinking sody pop whilst reading the blog!!
__________________
HLS Club

I declare that the Church has no authority whatsoever to confer priestly ordination on women and that this judgment is to be definitively held by all the Church’s faithful" (Ordinatio Sacerdotalis 4). Pope John Paul II.
  #4  
Old Jun 4, '07, 5:16 pm
bear06 bear06 is offline
Regular Member
 
Join Date: May 21, 2004
Posts: 4,944
Religion: Roman Catholic
Default Re: The REAL reason why the Motu Proprio hasn't been released!

They do need a soda coming out the nose smiley, don't they?
__________________
Trust but verify - especially on these forums!
  #5  
Old Jun 4, '07, 5:20 pm
East and West East and West is offline
Regular Member
 
Join Date: April 19, 2007
Posts: 1,984
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: The REAL reason why the Motu Proprio hasn't been released!

NO MORE MOTO PROPIO Talk. I want the modo propio to come out so bad that I die a little bit in side every time we are let down. LOL
  #6  
Old Jun 4, '07, 5:21 pm
rpp rpp is offline
Radio Club Member
Forum Supporter
 
Join Date: October 19, 2006
Posts: 11,713
Religion: Catholic with Traditional leanings
Default Re: The REAL reason why the Motu Proprio hasn't been released!

  #7  
Old Jun 4, '07, 5:41 pm
BobP123 BobP123 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: January 7, 2007
Posts: 2,696
Default Re: The REAL reason why the Motu Proprio hasn't been released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear06 View Post
They do need a soda coming out the nose smiley, don't they?
Be careful for what you ask.
  #8  
Old Jun 4, '07, 5:21 pm
LilyM's Avatar
LilyM LilyM is offline
Forum Elder
Forum Supporter
 
Join Date: February 1, 2006
Posts: 33,190
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: The REAL reason why the Motu Proprio hasn't been released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantum ergo View Post
And another Diet Pepsi hits my keyboard. . .

Caveman, you need to put up warning labels --Do not be drinking sody pop whilst reading the blog!!
Diet Pepsi? You don't wanna be drinkin' that crud, TE.

I gave up soda years ago and have never looked back. At least coffee and water do less damage to the health of body and keyboard!
__________________

Christ The Lord Is Risen Today! Alleluia!!


God bless and keep our new Pope Francis - Viva il Papa!
  #9  
Old Jun 4, '07, 8:39 pm
Swiss Guard Swiss Guard is offline
Regular Member
 
Join Date: February 3, 2005
Posts: 624
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: The REAL reason why the Motu Proprio hasn't been released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyM View Post
Diet Pepsi? You don't wanna be drinkin' that crud, TE.

I gave up soda years ago and have never looked back. At least coffee and water do less damage to the health of body and keyboard!
What are you talking about? Coffee will do more damage than Diet Pepsi.

I'll take a Snapple over both of them.
__________________
Cor Jesu Sacratissimum, miserere nobis
Cor Immaculatum Mariae, ora pro nobis
Sancte Pie V, ora pro nobis
Sancte Joannes XXIII, ora pro nobis
Sancte Joannes Paulus II, ora pro nobis

Lex orandi, lex credendi
(the law of prayer is the law of belief)
  #10  
Old Jun 4, '07, 9:17 pm
paramedicgirl paramedicgirl is offline
Regular Member
 
Join Date: August 27, 2005
Posts: 3,964
Religion: Roman Catholic
Send a message via Yahoo to paramedicgirl
Default Re: The REAL reason why the Motu Proprio hasn't been released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss Guard View Post
What are you talking about? Coffee will do more damage than Diet Pepsi.

I'll take a Snapple over both of them.
Snapple over coffee and Diet Pepsi? That's a strange combination. You want that straight up or with ice?
__________________
When you are before the altar believe that there are troops of angels and archangels trembling with respect before the sovereign Master of Heaven and earth. Therefore, when you are in church, be there in silence, fear, and veneration.

- Saint John Chrysostom

Salve Regina Blog
  #11  
Old Jun 4, '07, 9:30 pm
Swiss Guard Swiss Guard is offline
Regular Member
 
Join Date: February 3, 2005
Posts: 624
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: The REAL reason why the Motu Proprio hasn't been released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paramedicgirl View Post
Snapple over coffee and Diet Pepsi? That's a strange combination. You want that straight up or with ice?
That's why I drink Snapple instead of Diet Pepsi and coffee. Snapple is easier to handle.

Although I like beer when I go to Brett Favre's Steakhouse.
__________________
Cor Jesu Sacratissimum, miserere nobis
Cor Immaculatum Mariae, ora pro nobis
Sancte Pie V, ora pro nobis
Sancte Joannes XXIII, ora pro nobis
Sancte Joannes Paulus II, ora pro nobis

Lex orandi, lex credendi
(the law of prayer is the law of belief)
  #12  
Old Jun 4, '07, 9:45 pm
LilyM's Avatar
LilyM LilyM is offline
Forum Elder
Forum Supporter
 
Join Date: February 1, 2006
Posts: 33,190
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: The REAL reason why the Motu Proprio hasn't been released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss Guard View Post
What are you talking about? Coffee will do more damage than Diet Pepsi.

I'll take a Snapple over both of them.
Never heard of anyone's coffee being acidic enough to dissolve coins in, unlike soda (what must that stuff be doing to your teeth and stomach lining )
__________________

Christ The Lord Is Risen Today! Alleluia!!


God bless and keep our new Pope Francis - Viva il Papa!
  #13  
Old Jun 5, '07, 7:41 am
BobP123 BobP123 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: January 7, 2007
Posts: 2,696
Default Re: The REAL reason why the Motu Proprio hasn't been released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyM View Post
Never heard of anyone's coffee being acidic enough to dissolve coins in, unlike soda (what must that stuff be doing to your teeth and stomach lining )
The nuns used to use that demonstration of pouring Coke over steak to show us the damage it can cause. However, we had to point out to them later that the stomach secretes much more powerful acids. However your point about the teeth well taken. In fact any sugar will harm the enamel as well.
  #14  
Old Jun 5, '07, 9:42 am
bear06 bear06 is offline
Regular Member
 
Join Date: May 21, 2004
Posts: 4,944
Religion: Roman Catholic
Default Re: The REAL reason why the Motu Proprio hasn't been released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyM View Post
Never heard of anyone's coffee being acidic enough to dissolve coins in, unlike soda (what must that stuff be doing to your teeth and stomach lining )
OK, as a Mythbuster devotee, I think I remember that one being "busted" although it's probably good for cleaning coins. That said, Coke is evil.
__________________
Trust but verify - especially on these forums!
  #15  
Old Jun 4, '07, 7:15 pm
paramedicgirl paramedicgirl is offline
Regular Member
 
Join Date: August 27, 2005
Posts: 3,964
Religion: Roman Catholic
Send a message via Yahoo to paramedicgirl
Default Re: The REAL reason why the Motu Proprio hasn't been released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveman View Post
Here it is folks... straight from the Vatican. Click here.
And here's my take on it, Cavey.
__________________
When you are before the altar believe that there are troops of angels and archangels trembling with respect before the sovereign Master of Heaven and earth. Therefore, when you are in church, be there in silence, fear, and veneration.

- Saint John Chrysostom

Salve Regina Blog
 

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Archive > Archive > TLM Motu Proprio: 2007

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search Thread
Search Thread:

Advanced Search
Display

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The TLM Motu Proprio: a big fat YAWWWN Lepanto TLM Motu Proprio: 2007 15 Jun 4, '07 9:26 am
End of May and no Motu Proprio bkovacs TLM Motu Proprio: 2007 12 Jun 1, '07 9:19 pm
Motu Proprio - When or If? paramedicgirl TLM Motu Proprio: 2007 50 Mar 7, '07 2:54 am
So where's this Motu Proprio? Resurrexit TLM Motu Proprio: 2007 53 Feb 5, '07 5:17 pm
If we get the Motu Proprio on TLM decn2b TLM Motu Proprio: 2007 35 Jan 17, '07 4:08 am


Prayer Intentions

Most Active Groups
8303Meet and talk,talk talk
Last by: Inariga
5069CAF Prayer Warriors Support Group
Last by: UpUpAndAway
4352Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Last by: Marla Frances
4035OCD/Scrupulosity Group
Last by: 3DOCTORS
3852SOLITUDE
Last by: beth40n2
3612Let's empty Purgatory
Last by: RJB
3264Poems and Reflections
Last by: PathWalker
3210Catholic Vegetarians & Vegans
Last by: 4elise
3195Petitions Before the Blessed Sacrament
Last by: Amiciel
3067For seniors and shut- ins
Last by: tammany



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 1:03 am.

Home RSS Feeds - Home - Archive - Top

Copyright © 2004-2014, Catholic Answers.