Catholic FAQ


Latest Threads
newest posts



Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Archive > Archive > CA Book Club: 2014 > Book 03: Divine Mercy in My Soul
 

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

 
 
Thread Tools Search Thread Display
  #1  
Old Jul 31, '07, 8:24 pm
mommyof4's Avatar
mommyof4 mommyof4 is offline
Veteran Member
Prayer Warrior
 
Join Date: September 6, 2006
Posts: 11,799
Religion: Roman Catholic
Default Divine Merc Diary: Doing God's Will

Please read and discuss the following:

Doing God's Will

Throughout the long hours I adore You, O living Bread, amidst the great drought in my soul. O Jesus, pure Love, I do not need consolations; I am nourished by Your will, O mighty One! Your will is the goal of my existence. It seems to me that the whole world serves me and depends on me. You, O Lord, understand my soul with all its aspirations. (195)
God made known to me, what true love consists in and gave light to me about how, in practice, to give proof of it to Him. True love of God consists in carrying out God's will. To show God our love in what we do, all our actions, even the least, must spring from our love of God. (279)
Know that when you mortify your own self will, then Mine reigns within you. (365)
I am with you. During this retreat, I will strengthen you in peace and in courage so that your strength will not fail in carrying out My designs. Therefore you will cancel out your will absolutely in this retreat and, instead, My complete will shall be accomplished in you. Know that it will cost you much, so write these words on a clean sheet if paper: "From today on, my own will does not exist," and then cross out the page. And on the other side write these words: "From today on, I do the will of God everywhere, always, and in everything." Be afraid of nothing; love will give you strength and make the realisation of this easy. (372)
I demand of you a perfect and whole-burnt offering; an offering of the will. no other sacrifice can compare with this one.. Let nothing terrify you for I am with you. (923)

Host pleasing to My Father, know, My daughter, that the entire Holy Trinity finds Its special delight in you, because you live exclusively by the will of God. No sacrifice can compare with this.(955)


(The Blessed Virgin Mary to St Faustina) I very much desire that you distinguish yourself in this faithfulness in accomplishing God's Will. Put the will of God before all sacrifices and holocausts. While the heavenly Mother was talking to me, a deep understanding of this will of God was entering my soul. (1244)

My child, make the resolution never to rely on people. Entrust yourself completely to My will saying," Not as I want, but according to Your will, O God, let it be done unto me." These words, spoken from the depths of one's heart, can raise a soul to the summit of sanctity in a short time. In such a soul I delight. Such a soul gives Me glory. Such a soul fills heaven with the fragrance of her virtue. But understand that the strength by which you bear sufferings comes from frequent Communions. So approach this fountain of mercy often, to draw with the vessel of trust whatever you need. (1487 - Jesus to Suffering Souls)

There are times when He Himself allows terrible sufferings, and then again there are times when He does not let me suffer and removes everything that might afflict my soul. These are His ways , unfathomable and incomprehensible to us. It is for us to submit ourselves completely to His holy will. There are mysteries that the human mind will never fathom here on earth; eternity will reveal them. (1656)

When I entered my room, I steeped myself in prayer of thanksgiving for everything the Lord had been sending me throughout my whole life, surrendering myself totally to His most holy will. A deep joy and peace flooded my soul. I felt a peace so great that, if death had come at that moment, I would not have said to it, "Wait, for I have other matters to attend to." No, I would have welcomed it with joy, because I am ready for the meeting with the Lord, not only today, but ever since the moment when I placed my complete trust in the Divine Mercy, resigning myself totally to His most holy will, full of mercy and compassion. I know what I am of myself...(1679)
__________________
Give praise to the Lord, for He is good: for His mercy endureth forever.

http://www.knocknovena.com/index.htm

Wife of 1
Mommy of 4
Slave to 11 chickens, 5 cats, 2 pigs, and 1 dog
  #2  
Old Aug 1, '07, 6:29 am
TraditionalCath TraditionalCath is offline
 
Join Date: May 26, 2007
Posts: 1,778
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Divine Merc Diary: Doing God's Will

that is very very true. God is indeed merciful. when we do His will and not our own, we are pleasing Him. we are in effect, putting away ourselves, and living solely for Him. I also in my notebook, crossed out a page and wrote that down, and i hope to do His will, and not mine. even the smallest things please God.kindness towards ones neighbor, a prayer, dwelling on holiness, living a holy life, and so on. all these things are pleasing to Him.
  #3  
Old Aug 4, '07, 7:16 am
BeeSweet!'s Avatar
BeeSweet! BeeSweet! is offline
Prayer Warrior
 
Join Date: February 18, 2006
Posts: 5,972
Religion: Roman Catholic
Default Re: Divine Merc Diary: Doing God's Will

I often ask during or after Sunday mass, "Lord help me be Your will" hoping He will take over, let Himself come through me out into the world. I think some of my worst trouble is in embracing a willingness to suffer. How do I embrace my cross, accept it willingly, and carry it joyfully?

Quote:
But understand that the strength by which you bear sufferings comes from frequent Communions. So approach this fountain of mercy often, to draw with the vessel of trust whatever you need.
So this is very helpful. For lack of actual mass and communion, I must nurture the practice of frequent spiritual communion throughout the day everyday, accompanied by "Jesus I trust in You!" Oh! To find strength in being meek! Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me!
__________________
Si vis amari, ama! Romans 13.10
  #4  
Old Aug 10, '07, 7:54 am
brown bear brown bear is offline
Book Club Member
 
Join Date: July 19, 2007
Posts: 86
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Divine Merc Diary: Doing God's Will

What wonderful topic...
What a great gift of God when we stop to eschew the Will of God and say: "Jesus, do as You please of my life, because I want, with your Grace, not to be scared anymore by your Will".
It's a great day, but... how many times we must repeat this (or a similar) act of confidence?
Sometimes I get surprised about my quickness to shift from this reliance in God's will to a practical realization of MY will.
Probably I should be surprised of... being surprised.
Indeed, Christian life is a matter of struggle, and struggle, and struggle again.
What a joy when we find out, as in S.Faustina's Diary, that the "Correspondent" of our Christian life is an infinitely Tender and Merciful God.
  #5  
Old Aug 11, '07, 8:07 am
KateQ KateQ is offline
Junior Member
Book Club Member
 
Join Date: May 27, 2004
Posts: 130
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Divine Merc Diary: Doing God's Will

I don't really have a problem, intellectually, with my own sufferings -- physical or mental or spiritual. Even when I'm hurting I try very hard to lay my sufferings at the foot of His cross, sometimes to ask that my sufferings alleviate the sufferings of someone else. Being a migraine sufferer for years, I found it a very beneficial way to understand and accept the pain.

What is hard for me is the suffering of others -- particularly loved ones. This is especially true if the suffering wasn't brought about by bad choices. In my mind I realize that their suffering has redemptive value potentially, but what if they don't understand that? How can we explain best the meaning of redemptive suffering when we are talking to Protestants or non-Christians? Is that suffering wasted?
  #6  
Old Aug 12, '07, 2:45 am
brown bear brown bear is offline
Book Club Member
 
Join Date: July 19, 2007
Posts: 86
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Divine Merc Diary: Doing God's Will

This thread doesn't stop to give me suggestions.
I am thinking about the relation between the love of God upon us and our strive to do God's Will.
The amazing reality is that doing God's Will is NOT the condition to be loved by God. Love of God upon us is UNCONDITIONED. God loves each of us not for what we do, but for what we are. This is, among other things, the model of the parental love, and a lot of you daily share this experience. Making a stupid example, I could wish my eldest daughter will take a degree in arts or philosophy, but I'll love her with the same depth when she'll pick whatever she wants. And the same for the choice of her husband and so on.
So, striving to do God's Will is not a condition to be loved by God, but it's our response to Him, to His love.
How much liberating is considering the Merciful Love of God...!
See you soon!
  #7  
Old Aug 15, '07, 8:59 am
Rammy's Avatar
Rammy Rammy is offline
Regular Member
Book Club Member
 
Join Date: March 2, 2006
Posts: 3,114
Religion: RC
Default Re: Divine Merc Diary: Doing God's Will

There is much to be learned with this passage, and it was hard for me to grasp so long ago. In no way have i perfected this behaviour, but am called to this understanding with comfort when i question how i got to the place of suffering.

I have heard that there is great reason that the Lord allows suffering, and if it is with and through him, we understand him in some way for the suffering he has gone through. He went through it with extreme grace and acceptance, and i believe it is Gods way of asking for our attention. Suffering only truly hurts without God.

Many others watch my life and say, you can have it. But my life is a gift from God. Once he had hands, feet, mouth, and heart on this Earth to do Gods will. Being gone from this world physically means he has much need for us to do his work and will with our own hands and feet...for, with and through him.

I struggle with the reocurance of the loss of my son, but have never lost faith in the Lord for it being his will, and Great reason for my son Will to be gone from my side. He was such a great example of accepting gods will. I have much adoration for Mother Mary's suffering...as she too had to burry a child, and the pain is completely umbarable. She too shows me the way to God by example.

Nothing happens without reason, and if we do not look to the reason and ask what we are to learn in this...then we infact do not address his will at all. Everything happens for a reason. We are meant to be spiritual mystery slooths! Only if we plan to truly understand his will.

On those days we accept the will, but need help, i always pray for the gift to endure. Powerful prayer!

Lana
__________________

Mom Dad & Kids
  #8  
Old Aug 16, '07, 1:51 am
brown bear brown bear is offline
Book Club Member
 
Join Date: July 19, 2007
Posts: 86
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Divine Merc Diary: Doing God's Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammy View Post
There is much to be learned with this passage, and it was hard for me to grasp so long ago. In no way have i perfected this behaviour, but am called to this understanding with comfort when i question how i got to the place of suffering.

I have heard that there is great reason that the Lord allows suffering, and if it is with and through him, we understand him in some way for the suffering he has gone through. He went through it with extreme grace and acceptance, and i believe it is Gods way of asking for our attention. Suffering only truly hurts without God.

Many others watch my life and say, you can have it. But my life is a gift from God. Once he had hands, feet, mouth, and heart on this Earth to do Gods will. Being gone from this world physically means he has much need for us to do his work and will with our own hands and feet...for, with and through him.

I struggle with the reocurance of the loss of my son, but have never lost faith in the Lord for it being his will, and Great reason for my son Will to be gone from my side. He was such a great example of accepting gods will. I have much adoration for Mother Mary's suffering...as she too had to burry a child, and the pain is completely umbarable. She too shows me the way to God by example.

Nothing happens without reason, and if we do not look to the reason and ask what we are to learn in this...then we infact do not address his will at all. Everything happens for a reason. We are meant to be spiritual mystery slooths! Only if we plan to truly understand his will.

On those days we accept the will, but need help, i always pray for the gift to endure. Powerful prayer!

Lana
Dear Lana,
do you realize how much you're trustworthy when YOU speak about receiving God's Will?
Your testimony is a gift of God.
I think all of us we'll pray gladly for you, "for the gift to endure".
Aurelio
  #9  
Old Aug 16, '07, 5:42 pm
Rammy's Avatar
Rammy Rammy is offline
Regular Member
Book Club Member
 
Join Date: March 2, 2006
Posts: 3,114
Religion: RC
Default Re: Divine Merc Diary: Doing God's Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown bear View Post
Dear Lana,
do you realize how much you're trustworthy when YOU speak about receiving God's Will?
Your testimony is a gift of God.
I think all of us we'll pray gladly for you, "for the gift to endure".
Aurelio
Trust....yes....Aurelio, something i did not understand, but blindly gave. For so many years i wondered; "when will i understand why God?" and i got nothing, and never once believ ed he never answered me. I was either not ready for the truth, incapable of hearing it, or understanding it. Therefor, my question was unable to be a part of his will.

One has to respect a parent telling us No. When we love unselfishly, we love with respect and being his child, i must respect the fact that he has good reason for this. Over the years, i realized that there is much in the questioning of self that is a part of learning to follow Gods Will. First we must say, this is what happened, and give it thought to all involved. Try to see many perspectives and then the clencher...ask God not why it happened, but what was i meant to learn from this small journey today.

It is very easy to ask why all the time, but why are we asking for all of the answers without looking to ourselves for guidence. We must learn to except the journey and ask wonderfully and with grace when we invite him into our hearts first...

"Father, son and holy spirit, come into my heart and be with me, as i can not do this alone. You are the assurance that my day is with you, and in you. Please help me to understand what it was that i was meant to learn from the argument that just transpired between my husband and myself?"

And while we allow the Father to dwell within us, often times we can discern what was meant to be learned. And with the love still brewing in our souls, we can honestly discern patience, anger, fear of self or see it in someone else. He will help us, if we ask.

BUTTTT....to ask also includes the invitation. He can not help us if we leave him outside of the door to our hearts watching painfully our suffering.

Anything hurts less in the presence of the lord, as his will is just that...but our exceptance is a wonderful gift to ourselves. It is so very hard to let go of controle, but if we do it not needing to know the outcome, it eventually gets easier.

Let the lord into your hearts when contemplating anything. Close your eyes, and visualize him knocking at the door of a little cottage you are dwelling in. You answer the door, and your heart is glad of him being there, and he is so glad you invite him in.....are your eyes still closed?.....and still it is time to make tea and make small talk letting Jesus know you have had a hard day and woul love to talk about it over tea. With closed eyes, imagine curling up in the corner of the couch and him all comfy on the big arm chair and simply spend time getting it all out.

You would not imagine the gift in imagineing this transaction...it is a visual prayer, and i call it Tarrying. (like spoken in the song: The Garden) It is easier to improvise a meeting of the mind, and easier to see him as a person, a person of great strength, hope and willingness to help. For those having a hard time getting to know him as a personal relationship...i recomend this deeply.

Without a RELATIONSHIP with him, it is hard to BE with him at heart.


A lot of what the devine mercy has shown me is the gift to endure...so many times, crestfallen on the floor of the shower, i have cried out, "i am not asking why, as i understand you had good reason to take my son...but the pain is actually heavy on my chest...it is physical and i can not get up off of the floor, i can not make breakfast for the two still with me...i hurt so badly, please help lift this pain Lord, so i can go on!!!"

I then heard the radio on, the shower pelting on me, and felt silly on the floor of the shower. ot a sob, not a tear, not a bit of pain....still lonely yes, as he has been with me untill nearly his 19th year. But gone was the pain, and endure it i would...as it was his will i move forward.


Lana
__________________

Mom Dad & Kids
  #10  
Old Aug 17, '07, 1:28 am
brown bear brown bear is offline
Book Club Member
 
Join Date: July 19, 2007
Posts: 86
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Divine Merc Diary: Doing God's Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammy View Post
Anything hurts less in the presence of the lord, as his will is just that...but our exceptance is a wonderful gift to ourselves. It is so very hard to let go of controle, but if we do it not needing to know the outcome, it eventually gets easier.

Let the lord into your hearts when contemplating anything. Close your eyes, and visualize him knocking at the door of a little cottage you are dwelling in. You answer the door, and your heart is glad of him being there, and he is so glad you invite him in.....are your eyes still closed?.....and still it is time to make tea and make small talk letting Jesus know you have had a hard day and woul love to talk about it over tea. With closed eyes, imagine curling up in the corner of the couch and him all comfy on the big arm chair and simply spend time getting it all out.

You would not imagine the gift in imagineing this transaction...it is a visual prayer, and i call it Tarrying. (like spoken in the song: The Garden) It is easier to improvise a meeting of the mind, and easier to see him as a person, a person of great strength, hope and willingness to help. For those having a hard time getting to know him as a personal relationship...i recomend this deeply.

Without a RELATIONSHIP with him, it is hard to BE with him at heart.

Lana
I think this is being contemplative in the midst of the world, and that is so important, so precious. I hope you're not bothered if I say that we'll be surprised of seeing some day the divine wealth generated by your untold suffering joined by the Holy Spirit to the Blood of Christ, and presented to the Father.
I pray for you and for your dear ones.
See you soon
Aurelio
  #11  
Old Aug 17, '07, 2:05 pm
Rammy's Avatar
Rammy Rammy is offline
Regular Member
Book Club Member
 
Join Date: March 2, 2006
Posts: 3,114
Religion: RC
Default Re: Divine Merc Diary: Doing God's Will

Thank you my fine friend....it is very important to realize ones own role in Gods plan...nothing comes free or without a cost. None of these costs could compare what he gave up for us.

How awful it must have been for him to walk in a world that wanted to condemn him. He often kept right on going because his father's Will durring prayer was respected. He did right what his father asked not minding the outcome. In prayer, with him invited in...are we not emulating the sons faith in the father? Was the Sons load not lightened in his heart when he asked his father to help him?

It is infact the same trust he asks us to have...so i try dearly to do it. I miss so many oportunities, and i fall off of his wonderful path...so busy with children, life, a marriage nearing to failure, loss of a child and limbo in my heart. But what i am sure of is this was all meant for a reason, and i have grown much in the time without my son.

You see, he was my partner and soul mate in life, the one who unconditionally loved me, and me him. We went through life, with him being terminally ill...together. We were just fine if we knew the other was there. Once he passed away, i was lost in the friend i never knew i had in him.

But i know the lord gives him permission to be with me at times. and for that i am grateful...


Lana
__________________

Mom Dad & Kids
  #12  
Old Aug 17, '07, 2:16 pm
Rammy's Avatar
Rammy Rammy is offline
Regular Member
Book Club Member
 
Join Date: March 2, 2006
Posts: 3,114
Religion: RC
Default Re: Divine Merc Diary: Doing God's Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown bear View Post
I think this is being contemplative in the midst of the world, and that is so important, so precious. I hope you're not bothered if I say that we'll be surprised of seeing some day the divine wealth generated by your untold suffering joined by the Holy Spirit to the Blood of Christ, and presented to the Father.
I pray for you and for your dear ones.
See you soon
Aurelio
Often my friend, i am so aware of my low self estemem and do not value myself with high worth in the world. But as a mother, i feel different, and it is where i am supposed to be. However, i believe...as in the past i only knew...that the Lord believes in me so very much, or it would never have been placed before me. HE believes in me, and if fills my heart with joy to be dealt a certain problem, and if i do it with him...i will sucseed!

(sorry, i am a bad speller)

I reciprocate what faith he has in me, and trust his will blindly...sometimes i grunt thinking i know better, but just like with my earthly parents...i have to admit they are right, and heed the way to come back on the right path!

Lana
__________________

Mom Dad & Kids
  #13  
Old Aug 18, '07, 1:49 am
brown bear brown bear is offline
Book Club Member
 
Join Date: July 19, 2007
Posts: 86
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Divine Merc Diary: Doing God's Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammy View Post
Often my friend, i am so aware of my low self estemem and do not value myself with high worth in the world. But as a mother, i feel different, and it is where i am supposed to be. However, i believe...as in the past i only knew...that the Lord believes in me so very much, or it would never have been placed before me. HE believes in me, and if fills my heart with joy to be dealt a certain problem, and if i do it with him...i will sucseed!

Lana
Dear Lana,
I never had such a excruciating pain as you have. I still feel my blood run cold when I think to one daughter of mine that recently had a serious problem now we hope under control and working out.
Instead, what is so frequent experience of mine and of my beloved wife, and in this sense maybe we are similar to you, is a deep sense of inadequacy. I don't know if it's a feature of the 40s, but we feel as if all around us overwhelms us: our jobs, running the house, parent's and children's problems, and so on.
I say it smiling, but it's true: this is one of the reasons for which I loved almost immediately S.Faustina Diary: because I found out that my inadequacy shouldn't be a cause of discouragement. I realized that after all a deep sense of inadequacy corresponds to the reality of our human condition and that can be a path toward God, that is the exact opposite that people think.
My friend, your testimony is so precious, believe me.
All the best!
Aurelio
  #14  
Old Aug 18, '07, 2:58 am
Rammy's Avatar
Rammy Rammy is offline
Regular Member
Book Club Member
 
Join Date: March 2, 2006
Posts: 3,114
Religion: RC
Default Re: Divine Merc Diary: Doing God's Will

Dear Aurelio...

It is very true that life is so very busy, and in it, we feel unable to keep up. What works for me is this. Do i want to be so perfect in one thing, and let my families lives fall away from my Lords desires? No, we do not. If we reashure ourselves of pleasing him ultimately first, and gather ashurance from his pleasure in our comming to him and work through him....and often...the pressure lessens!

Peer pressure is not only for teens, as we live it daily, i am sure.

I think that as i reach out to the lord and his prommises in the divine mercy gifts...i am more aware of my weaknesses through humble honesty. Let me tell you faithfully, that "old red legs (satan)" is very aware of our weaknesses as well. I take great many more strides forward facing my fears in my self and my life by telling him i am not his, and spoken for by my LORD.

Calling for our Lord for this strength when facing our foes in a sense, is nothing different than running home as a child, from the bully chasing us down at the park playground.

We instinctively know our PARENTS will protect our hearts. If we trust this, then the events that hurt our person, can not HAVE our hearts...they are in and for the Lord.

That is the feeling, laced with much faith and adoration, that i get calling out to the Lord in the divine mercy prayer and novena.

You are very right in this feling of comfort...

In these lonely nights, i wonder what i might get out of surfing the net here...i find another Brother in Christ filled with hope.

Thank you for the prayers...I certainly reciprocate this kindness of the holy sirits help.


Lana

Wills Ma forever
Amber and Shawntals mamma right now (9 and 10 yrs old)

__________________

Mom Dad & Kids
  #15  
Old Aug 18, '07, 9:18 am
brown bear brown bear is offline
Book Club Member
 
Join Date: July 19, 2007
Posts: 86
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Divine Merc Diary: Doing God's Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammy View Post
Dear Aurelio...

It is very true that life is so very busy, and in it, we feel unable to keep up. What works for me is this. Do i want to be so perfect in one thing, and let my families lives fall away from my Lords desires? No, we do not. If we reashure ourselves of pleasing him ultimately first, and gather ashurance from his pleasure in our comming to him and work through him....and often...the pressure lessens!

Peer pressure is not only for teens, as we live it daily, i am sure.

I think that as i reach out to the lord and his prommises in the divine mercy gifts...i am more aware of my weaknesses through humble honesty. Let me tell you faithfully, that "old red legs (satan)" is very aware of our weaknesses as well. I take great many more strides forward facing my fears in my self and my life by telling him i am not his, and spoken for by my LORD.

Calling for our Lord for this strength when facing our foes in a sense, is nothing different than running home as a child, from the bully chasing us down at the park playground.

We instinctively know our PARENTS will protect our hearts. If we trust this, then the events that hurt our person, can not HAVE our hearts...they are in and for the Lord.

That is the feeling, laced with much faith and adoration, that i get calling out to the Lord in the divine mercy prayer and novena.

You are very right in this feling of comfort...

In these lonely nights, i wonder what i might get out of surfing the net here...i find another Brother in Christ filled with hope.

Thank you for the prayers...I certainly reciprocate this kindness of the holy sirits help.


Lana

Wills Ma forever
Amber and Shawntals mamma right now (9 and 10 yrs old)
Thank you, thank you very much, my friend!
Aurelio
 

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Archive > Archive > CA Book Club: 2014 > Book 03: Divine Mercy in My Soul

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search Thread
Search Thread:

Advanced Search
Display

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



Prayer Intentions

Most Active Groups
8569Meet and talk,talk talk
Last by: Kellyreneeomara
5241CAF Prayer Warriors Support Group
Last by: UpUpAndAway
4436Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Last by: DesertSister62
4037OCD/Scrupulosity Group
Last by: eschator83
3893Let's empty Purgatory
Last by: RJB
3876SOLITUDE
Last by: tuscany
3461Petitions Before the Blessed Sacrament
Last by: Amiciel
3318Poems and Reflections
Last by: PathWalker
3237Catholic Vegetarians & Vegans
Last by: 4elise
3170For seniors and shut- ins
Last by: flower lady



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 8:24 am.

Home RSS Feeds - Home - Archive - Top

Copyright © 2004-2014, Catholic Answers.