Go Back   Catholic Answers Groups > Group Forums > Disabled Catholics

Disabled Catholics Click here to visit this social group

Old Aug 13, '09, 1:32 am

Religion: catholic
Thumbs up bipolar

its not an easy illness to have,i fight it all the time,i take meds,but only at night,i also have copd a lung disorder.but god is good,im still walking ,dressing myself,eating ,on and on,i live with my family im a widow,ok with that too.hope to make alot of friends,god bless all.nettiel:gopra y:
Old Sep 15, '09, 1:25 pm
Prayer Warrior
Book Club Member

Religion: Roman Catholic
Angry Re: bipolar

I blame cigarettes for killing my father and yet I had neighbours who insisted on knocking on my door and refusing to leave me alone until I loaned them money for cigarettes. I had other things to do with my time beside answering the phone and the door-even if people were willing to pay me back $5 for loaning them $3.

My dad had COPD or emphysema and had to be on oxygen.

And tobacco companies are doing whatever they can to get young people hooked on cigarettes so they can make money from them. What a crying shame that people-including those running a business-would take advantage of others and ruin their health in the process!

And then people we love-like my father, one of my cousins, and my late fiance-die from complications from cigarettes, and others-like my former neighbours-keep on pestering me to "force" me to enable their habit while I have other things to do.

-sparkie

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Group Forums > Disabled Catholics