Go Back   Catholic Answers Groups > Group Forums > Catholic Women Speaking Out Against Radical Feminist Ideology

Catholic Women Speaking Out Against Radical Feminist Ideology Click here to visit this social group

Old Jan 4, '11, 2:56 pm

Religion: Catholic without Apology
Default Femininity

So what does it mean to you to be feminine ?
Old Jan 5, '11, 7:24 am
Trial Membership

Religion: Protestant thinking about converting
Default Re: Femininity

The meaning of femininty to me is to be the heart of the family...the one who cares for loved ones when they are sick, helps to ease hurts of the body and the soul, comforts and makes sure to make home a comfortable and inviting place. I love my role as mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend and I allow the Holy Spirit to guide me in my choices of how to wisely spend my time and energy to fulfill these roles. Women were designed by God to show love and compassion, and not to be selfish with wanting to fill our days with vanity and self-serving activities.
Old Jan 28, '12, 6:00 pm

Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Femininity

Thanks PattyisDucky for your take on femininity, for me its alittle more complex. I have to work...stayed home as long as I could. Now I am in a field with 90% males and am often doing male like jobs. So I try to bring my nature into all things and what I found is that being motherly or sisterly to the guys is helpful on so many levels. First it sets clear boundaries, second it is a way to reach out in love and most of them respond. I do have one coworker who seems to take great pleasure in bully me..but I have prayed for him everyday and there is a change taking place.

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Group Forums > Catholic Women Speaking Out Against Radical Feminist Ideology