Catholic FAQ

Latest Threads
newest posts

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Family Life

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

Old Dec 31, '11, 9:17 am

Religion: catholic
Default Prayer to Mary, Undoer of Knots day 8

Virgin Mother of God, overflowing with mercy, have mercy on your child and undo this knot...in my life. I need your visit to my life, like you visited Isabel. Bring me Jesus, bring me the Holy Spirit. Teach me to practice the virtues of courage, joyfulness, humility and faith, and, like Isabel, to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Make me joyfully rest on your bosom, Mary. I consecrate you as my mother, Queen and friend. I give you my heart and everything I have (my home and family, my material and spiritual goods.) I am yours forever. Put your heart in me so that I can do everything Jesus tells me. Mary, Undoer of Knots, pray for me.

Let us go, therefore, full of trust, to the throne of grace.
Old Jan 1, '12, 6:27 am

Default Prayer to Mary, Undoer of Knots day 9

Most Holy Mary, our Advocate, Undoer of Knots, I come today to thank you for undoing this knot in my life...You know very well the suffering it has caused me. Thank you for coming, Mother, with your long fingers of mercy to dry the tears in my eyes; you receive me in your arms and make it possible for me to receive once again the divine grace. Mary, Undoer of Knots, dearest Mother, I thank you for undoing the knots in my life. Wrap me in your mantle of love, keep me under your protection, enlighten me with your peace! Amen.

Mary, Undoer of Knots, pray for me.

Please, Mary, I pray that you will look kindly on me and will answer my prayers soon. Thank you for hearing my prayers. I pray you will intercede on my behalf and grant the request I so desperately need to be granted.

Thank you for your graces already bestowed upon me. Amen
Old Jan 1, '12, 1:06 pm

Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Thank You Holy Mother

Where Can i find the complete prayers for the undoer of knots prayers? Can i copy and paste them and use them that way?
Old Jan 2, '12, 6:09 am

Default Link for the Novena Prayer

Here is the link to the page with the Novena prayer for Mary, Undoer of Knots:

http://www.theholyrosary.org/maryundoerknots
Old Jan 6, '12, 7:51 am

Default Shoulder Wound of Jesus

Shoulder wound of Jesus . . .

Oh loving Jesus, meek Lamb of God, I, a miserable sinner, salute and worship the most sacred wound of Thy shoulder, on which Thou did bear Thy heavy cross, which tore Thy flesh and lay Thy bones as to inflict an anguish greater than any other wound of Thy most blessed body.

I adore Thee, oh Jesus most sorrowful. I praise and glorify Thee, and give thanks fully to Thee for the most holy and sacred and painful wound. Beseeching Thee by that exceeding pain, and by the crushing burden of Thy heavy cross to be
merciful to me on towards heaven along the way of Thy cross. In Jesus' name (make request) Amen to all.
Old Feb 2, '12, 8:03 am

Default Thank You Holy Mother

Prayer to the Virgin Mary (never known to fail) III

Oh most beautiful flower of Mt. Carmel, fruit wine splendorous of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. Oh Star of the Sea. Help me and show me herein you are my Mother. Oh Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity. There is none that can withstand your power. Oh show me here you are my Mother. Oh Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee (3 times). Thank you for mercy towards me and mine. Amen.
Old Feb 13, '12, 5:48 am

Default Thank you St. Jude!

Thank you St. Jude for hearing my prayers, I pray you answer them soon. Thank you.

UNFAILING PRAYER TO ST JUDE
Glorious Apostle, Saint Jude Thaddeus, I salute you through the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Through his heart I praise and thank God for all the graces he has bestowed upon you. I implore you, through his love, to look upon me with compassion. Do not despise my poor prayer; do not let my trust be confounded! God has granted to you the privilege of aiding mankind in the most desperate cases. Oh , come to my aid that I may praise the mercies of God! All my life I will be your grateful client until I can thank you in heaven. Amen (Mention your request) Saint Jude, pray for us, and for all who invoke your aid. May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be Adored, Glorified, Loved & Preserved throughout the world, now & forever. Sacred Heart of Jesus, please pray for me. Saint Jude, Worker of Miracles, please pray for me. Saint Jude, Helper of the Hopeless, please pray for me. Amen.
Old Feb 14, '12, 9:06 am

Default Thank you St. Jude

Thank you God for answering my prayer; thank you St. Jude for interceding on my behalf. I will encourage devotion to you always.

God, thank you for all the grace and favors which you have given me through the prayers of your Apostle, Jude Thaddeus. St. Jude, I thank you for your intercession in response to my prayers. I will always be grateful to you and will spread devotion to you. Be with us always so we may face our problems with courage and serenity.

UNFAILING PRAYER TO ST JUDE

Glorious Apostle, Saint Jude Thaddeus, I salute you through the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Through his heart I praise and thank God for all the graces he has bestowed upon you. I implore you, through his love, to look upon me with compassion. Do not despise my poor prayer; do not let my trust be confounded! God has granted to you the privilege of aiding mankind in the most desperate cases. Oh , come to my aid that I may praise the mercies of God! All my life I will be your grateful client until I can thank you in heaven. Amen (Mention your request) Saint Jude, pray for us, and for all who invoke your aid. May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be Adored, Glorified, Loved & Preserved throughout the world, now & forever. Sacred Heart of Jesus, please pray for me. Saint Jude, Worker of Miracles, please pray for me. Saint Jude, Helper of the Hopeless, please pray for me. Amen.
Old Feb 14, '12, 9:07 am

Default Thank you St. Joseph

Oh, St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God. I place in you all my interests and desires. Oh, St. Joseph, do assist me by your powerful intercession, and obtain for me from your divine Son all spiritual blessings, through Jesus Christ, our Lord. So that, having engaged here below your heavenly power, I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most loving of Fathers. Oh, St. Joseph, I never weary of contemplating you, and Jesus asleep in your arms; I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me and ask him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath. St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls - Pray for me.
Old Feb 15, '12, 4:57 am

Default Thank You Holy Mother of God

PRAYER TO THE HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Holy Mother of Son of God, I pray to You for Your help in my hour of need. Holy Mother, please help me deliver my request to the Lord Jesus Christ (make request) and send the Holy Spirit to help me make this wish or miracle to become a reality. Forgive my sins and allow me to walk proudly as Godís servant. I accept Jesus Christ as my savior and teacher to guide me towards the path of the righteous way of life. Thank You and praise the Lord God. Amen
Old Feb 19, '12, 7:01 am

PRAYER TO THE HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Holy Mother of Son of God, I pray to You for Your help in my hour of need. Holy Mother, please help me deliver my request to the Lord Jesus Christ (make request) and send the Holy Spirit to help me make this wish or miracle to become a reality. Forgive my sins and allow me to walk proudly as Godís servant. I accept Jesus Christ as my savior and teacher to guide me towards the path of the righteous way of life. Thank You and praise the Lord God. Amen.

I ask, I beg, I pray that you will please hear my prayers and answer them soon. Thank you.
Old Feb 25, '12, 6:56 am

Default Prayer to the Virgin Mary

Prayer to the Virgin Mary (never known to fail)

Oh most beautiful flower of Mt. Carmel, fruit wine splendorous of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. Oh Star of the Sea. Help me and show me herein you are my Mother. Oh Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity. There is none that can withstand your power. Oh show me here you are my Mother. Oh Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee (3 times). Thank you for mercy towards me and mine. Amen.
Old Mar 6, '12, 7:16 am

Old Mar 9, '12, 6:18 am

Default Thank you St. Jude

O most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, people honor and invoke you universally, as the patron of hopeless cases, of things almost despaired of. Pray for me, for I am so helpless and alone. Please help to bring me visible and speedy assistance. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly (state your request) and that I may praise God with you always. I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you by publishing this request. Amen.
Old Mar 28, '12, 6:19 am

Default Thank You Holy Mother of God

This prayer must be said for 3 consecutive days and after that the request will be granted and the prayer must be published.

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Family Life