Go Back   Catholic Answers Groups > Group Forums > Spiritual Warfare

Spiritual Warfare Click here to visit this social group

Old Mar 16, '12, 10:08 am

Religion: Catholic
Default Hello to everyone

I am in need of support from the Spiritual Warfare Group. I feel alone at times when I have to fight off evil entities. Thank you.
Old Apr 30, '12, 2:24 am
Banned

Religion: Catholic Charismatic - Charismatic Catholic /Christian?
Default Re: Hello to everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galenia View Post
I am in need of support from the Spiritual Warfare Group. I feel alone at times when I have to fight off evil entities. Thank you.
In Mark 16:17, Jesus says: "In my Name Believers shall.........drive out demons." I am a Born Again Catholic and can joyously confirm the Power of Jesus' Holy Name. Galenia, in the Name of Jesus I could drive out the evils that attack you, gifts of the Holy Spirit are not bound by space and time. But then that would leave you open to even worse attacks. In Matthew 12:43 - 45, Jesus warns that an evil spirit, when driven out of a man, will go but then return to find his old house clean and swept. He then re-occupies his ould abode and brings with him seven other evil spirits, so the condition of the man is worse than before. Therefore, It is essential that a deliverance MUST be followed by an infilling of the Holy Spirit.Who will have no truck with all eight of the bad guys. So, I would prefer if you consulted a Church exorcist or any Born Again person who understands the power of Jesus' Name and the spiritual laws to which even Satan himself is bound.
In the meantime I will pray that the Lord will place a hedge around you. As a very young Born Again, I was once hammered by yoo-no-hoo. I prayed and the Lord said, "Ian, I have placed a hedge around you. Satan cannot harm you, but he can still shout from the other side!" Another time, He said, "My brother James has some good advice." I read the letter of James, where he writes: "resist the devil and he will flee."
God bless,
Ian.
Old May 31, '12, 9:21 am
Trial Membership

Religion: Roman Catholic

Quote:
Hello Galenia,

How do these evil entities feel like? It is like feeling a vague somehow evil presence around you? Do you have nightmares? Do you hear voices? Does it happen anywhere or only in one particular room or house? These are questions to consider.

Have you heard of the Rosary of St. Michael? Reciting it for 9 consecutive days can help a great deal. You may also sprinkle the room with holy water while reciting the Apostles' Creed.

These are just a few tips, but it works.

Best,

Alex
Old Jun 1, '12, 1:59 am
Banned

Religion: Catholic Charismatic - Charismatic Catholic /Christian?

[quote=Galenia;9079136]I am in need of support from the Spiritual Warfare Group. I feel alone at times when I have to fight off evil entities. Thank you.[/QUO

Hi Galena,
If I feel my faith is not strong enough or not working I simply ask the Lord to ask someone to pray for me. I remember vividly one night when I was under quite severe attack from you-know-who: strange noises, things that went bump in the night, the lot, and My own prayers and commands - in the Name of Jesus - didn't seem to be working. I asked the Lord to ask someone in Spiritual Warfare to pray for me. Within 10 minutes all nonsense stopped and I felt enveloped in peace.
BTW Many times my wife and/or me have woken up knowing that someone somewhere is in dire need of prayer. We do not question but simply obey: we never know who is in need, nor what for but once we both felt it was someone in China. The Holy Spirit is not bothered by mere miles!
Old Jun 1, '12, 9:27 am

Default Hello

I have been under spiritual attack since the age of eight. I have witnessed two demons in a form of my mother and a young, homeless man. An evil presence appeared in my bedroom and lit a candle that had never been lit.
What I felt was an oppressive, heavy/dark energy in the room. I immediately started praying to Jesus, The Virgen Mary and Michael the
Archangel. I do not dabble with the occult and often wonder why some
Catholics like you and I are attacked by dark forces and others aren't.

Thank you for your concern.
Old Jun 22, '12, 8:05 pm

Yeah, it makes more sense that someone like me should be seriously demonically oppressed. My first sin that involved the occult was at age six (made with complete consent and full knowlegde.) I worshipped Satan for about two years (I was a private devotional Satanist from age twelve-fourteen) and when I stopped doing that in favor of following God, I didn't go to Confession right away as I didn't believe in it (I was brought up to be Catholic, but my beliefs at this time were rather protestant-like at that time.)

Since that time, I have committed many sins of an occult nature and even more things of the occult that I didn't know at the time I did them, were even sins at all (for example I used to ask Satan to punish me for sins I had committed.)

Despite all that, God protected me and I only have a very mild form of demonic oppression. I get urges to speak in demonic tounges and sometimes there'll be a little manifistation, such as my mattress moving slightly...Me being the goth I am, I can't help but actually like it...I wish I didn't like it though and I still pray to God to make it end because I know God wants me to and that this isn't a good thing, despite how fasinating I find it. I will pray for you as well.

It sounds like someone has cursed you. Have you spoken to priest about it?

"The Eucharist is the supreme proof of the Love of Jesus. After this, there is nothing more but Heaven."--St. Peter Julian Eymard
Old Jun 22, '12, 8:10 pm

Oh, you said spiritual attacks...What do you mean by that exactly?

"The Eucharist is the supreme proof of the Love of Jesus. After this, there is nothing more but Heaven."--St. Peter Julian Eymard
Old Jun 27, '12, 9:31 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex21 View Post
Hello Galenia,

How do these evil entities feel like? It is like feeling a vague somehow evil presence around you? Do you have nightmares? Do you hear voices? Does it happen anywhere or only in one particular room or house? These are questions to consider.

Have you heard of the Rosary of St. Michael? Reciting it for 9 consecutive days can help a great deal. You may also sprinkle the room with holy water while reciting the Apostles' Creed.

These are just a few tips, but it works.

Best,

Alex
Hi Alex,

When I experience evil entities, they are always in my bedroom. I have a suffocating, uneasy feeling when they appear. Sometimes I feel like someone is poking my mattress underneath the bed. It is important to note that I sense evil only when I am extremely tired. Also, my two dogs run out of the room when it happens.

I saw a demon (in the form of my younger sister) when I was nine years of age. To this day, if I close my eyes and concentrate, I can vision what I saw. I still wonder why I saw a demon at such a young age.

I will look up the Rosary to St. Michael and will be sprinkling holy water in my new home that I will be moving to next month. Perhaps the condo we
are in currently has some attachment.

Old Jun 27, '12, 9:34 am

Wink Re: Hello to everyone

[quote=IanGE;9359225]
Quote:
I am in need of support from the Spiritual Warfare Group. I feel alone at times when I have to fight off evil entities. Thank you.[/QUO

Hi Galena,
If I feel my faith is not strong enough or not working I simply ask the Lord to ask someone to pray for me. I remember vividly one night when I was under quite severe attack from you-know-who: strange noises, things that went bump in the night, the lot, and My own prayers and commands - in the Name of Jesus - didn't seem to be working. I asked the Lord to ask someone in Spiritual Warfare to pray for me. Within 10 minutes all nonsense stopped and I felt enveloped in peace.
BTW Many times my wife and/or me have woken up knowing that someone somewhere is in dire need of prayer. We do not question but simply obey: we never know who is in need, nor what for but once we both felt it was someone in China. The Holy Spirit is not bothered by mere miles!
Hello,

I will defintely ask the Lord to have someone pray for me when I am in Spiritual warfare. What has helped me is praying daily for people, animals and the earth.

Thank you for your concern
Old Jun 27, '12, 8:43 pm

Quote:
Hi Alex,

When I experience evil entities, they are always in my bedroom. I have a suffocating, uneasy feeling when they appear. Sometimes I feel like someone is poking my mattress underneath the bed. It is important to note that I sense evil only when I am extremely tired. Also, my two dogs run out of the room when it happens.

I saw a demon (in the form of my younger sister) when I was nine years of age. To this day, if I close my eyes and concentrate, I can vision what I saw. I still wonder why I saw a demon at such a young age.

I will look up the Rosary to St. Michael and will be sprinkling holy water in my new home that I will be moving to next month. Perhaps the condo we
are in currently has some attachment.

Yes, at least your bedroom does. It's a very good thing your'e moving.

Old Jun 28, '12, 9:06 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiViolet View Post
Oh, you said spiritual attacks...What do you mean by that exactly?
Spiritual warfare attacks.

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Group Forums > Spiritual Warfare