Catholic FAQ

Latest Threads
newest posts

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 30, '12, 6:17 pm
Prayer Warrior

Religion: Catholic
Exclamation Harassment, fuel lines sabotaged, need your prayers

Please pray for me. I am currently experiencing extreme harassment. This harassment began in December of last year and has continued with only brief lulls since then. I have received verbal threats, been repeatedly insulted, and been made to fear for the safety of my belongings. This harassment has reached an entirely new and potentially deadly level. The fuel lines in my car were tampered with and resulted in my car dying in the middle of the road today with gasoline pouring out from my vehicle. The mechanic who looked at my car confirmed that in his professional opinion (and those of several colleagues) my car was intentionally vandalized.

I know with near certainty who the parties responsible for this latest crime are. The same two people who have been harassing me for the past 5 months. They harassed me just the day prior to my fuel lines being sabotaged. I filed a police report, but the local authorities have told me that even though they too agree with my suspicions regarding these people that they can do nothing unless the culprits are caught in the act. Otherwise all of my evidence is "circumstantial".

I will hopefully only need to put up with these people for another few weeks before they will be moving out of the area. But I ask that you please pray for me until that time.

Please also pray for these two individuals who have been harassing me. I won't lie, I am filled with anger towards them and have been tempted with thoughts of retaliation. But I ask that the best weapon be used against them, the weapon of prayer. Please pray that they will see how foolish and cruel what they have been doing has been and repent.

Thank you all in advance for your prayers.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those most in need of Thy mercy. Amen

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions