Catholic FAQ

Latest Threads
newest posts

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

Old Apr 30, '12, 2:46 pm
Account Under Review

Religion: Catholic
Default Thanks: repetitive motion injury/overtime stress

Thank you and thank God for getting my through the ten hours mandatory overtime with my carpal tunnel and bad back and pile-drivered leg (fell off grape vine a few years ago) holding up nicely. Didn't make my quota but lots of people didn't either as the work was huge: we were processing some gigantic forms, little books. Still have a lot of paperwork issues and money issues of my own so please, God, I need a total makeover. Thanks.

I will be turning 60 this May so pray for me to have a gooood life, good death, and an eternity being handy here on Earth like the Little Flower, all for God's honor and glory. Pray I can stay perky and happy especially as chronic pain can make me grumpy and I don't want to get fired for being a smart aleck fron pain impatience. Thanks for caring for the little people with little problems and may God lavishly bless all who minister in prayer. And may God bless America and grant Jerusalem His perfect peace.

Pater Noster, que est in coeli, sanctificetur nomen Tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum, fiat voluntas tua sicut in coelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie. Et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittiumus debitoribus nostri. Et ne nos in ducas in tentationem. Sed libera nos a malo. AMEN
Old Apr 30, '12, 4:05 pm
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior
Book Club Member

Default Re: Thanks: repetitive motion injury/overtime stress

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordskoven View Post

Pater Noster, que est in coeli, sanctificetur nomen Tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum, fiat voluntas tua sicut in coelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie. Et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittiumus debitoribus nostri. Et ne nos in ducas in tentationem. Sed libera nos a malo. AMEN
Amen.
Old Apr 30, '12, 7:11 pm
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
Old May 1, '12, 4:14 am
Account Under Review

Dear Saint Joseph the Worker, whose feast is celebrated on May Day, wipe out: the blight in housing; the blight of genetically-modified and chemical-ridden fake food; joblessness as we try to compete with the millions of wage slaves in Communist China; and the blight of mindless and heartless atheism. Saint Joseph, be lavish in blessing and protecting and uplifting America and her stalwart workers, and heal our hearts and minds, bodies and souls, all for God's honor and glory; and let us "hear and obey" the King of Kings, your Foster Child Who was adored even in His youth. Give us willing, meek wills to lovingly do the will of the Most High and may He send His promptings and sure guidance through your intercession so we may follow the Way, Truth and Life to Heaven. AMEN

Last edited by nordskoven; May 1, '12 at 4:16 am. Reason: misspelling

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions