Catholic FAQ

Latest Threads
newest posts

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Spirituality

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

Old Apr 30, '12, 12:07 pm
Observing Member

Religion: Catholic
Default Have anyone has this experience before?

I don't know what forum parts I should go in and search for the answer to my problems but I hope I can have them here. Since the year before 2,000 some dreams of my are came true and I warned my parents about the dreamed but they doesn't believe in me until the day when it happened. Before my sister gave birth to my nephew, I dreamed that she almost got molest by a black male and she pointed out to her stomach meaning she's pregnant and he let her go. That dream occur just couple month after I have them, then my brother in law's accident on Christmas Eve at 12:00 AM. (DEC 25) This morning, I had a clear dreamed of on Wednesday evening at around 5:00PM. A Hispanic guy stood around 5-4 to 5-6, curly hair, mustaches, worn a long black coat. He came into my previous haunted house. (the one house I;ve sold about 12 yrs ago) He rung the door bell and there's a girl wearing pink shirt, tight jean and peony tail (blond hair of course) does this an early signs of what will happen?
Old Apr 30, '12, 4:10 pm

Religion: Roman Catholic (ex-Protestant)
Default Re: Have anyone has this experience before?

I'm no psychologist (I don't even play one on TV!), but somewhere, Jung said that it is normal to have dreams that are full of significance toward the end of adolescence, early 20s. I had such an experience; I haven't dreamed anything that seemed so personally meaningful for several years now, but in my early 20s I had them frequently.

I've also had a few dreams that "came true". They were never about anything very important and I have no idea why I received them. It just happens to people sometimes.

I'm sorry I can't tell you anything about what your dreams may mean.

Ah Lord! do not withdraw,
Lest want of aw
Make Sinne appeare;
And when thou dost but shine lesse cleare,
Say, that thou art not here.

George Herbert, "A Parodie"
Old May 1, '12, 5:53 am
Observing Member

Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Have anyone has this experience before?

Thank you and I am really appreciate your comment. It is hard for me to reveal anything to my family because they don't believe in "Middle Child" and hated me so much because "I'm a middle child" but when they found out I was right even just a warning to them that something will occur and don't turn their back and thanks me for anything I done to protect them. So, I recalled a better lessons are not to tell them anything so I don't have to regret about the early warning. Grown up as middle child always be cursed until you left the family and forget that they're yours then the cursed would be lift, god will help me for that and when they die, I'm not going to their funeral home or visit their grave. Do you think that's fair?

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Spirituality