Catholic FAQ

Help support Catholic Answers!

Latest Threads
newest posts

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

Old Jun 12, '12, 12:33 pm
Prayer Warrior

Religion: Catholic
Smile Prayer for those who can't make it to Mass.

Dear Friends,

I am not able to physically attend Mass because of transportation and living where I do. I watch it on the internet. Please pray for me, my sister and those who can't attend Mass. Thank you so much.

Love ya'll,
Sheila is my real name, loving everyone in the world is my true aim.

Prayer for Those who cannot go to Holy Mass

Dear Guardian Angel, go for me to the church; there kneel down at Mass for me. At the Offertory, take me to God, and offer Him my service: What I am, what I have, offer as my gift. At the Consecration, with your seraphic strength, adore my Saviour truly present, praying for those who have loved me, for those who have offended me, and for those now deceased, that the blood of Jesus may purify them all. During Holy Communion, bring to me the body and blood of Jesus uniting Him with me in spirit, so that my heart may become His dwelling place. Plead with Him, that through His sacrifice all people throughout the world may be saved. When the Mass ends, bring home to me and to every home, the Lord’s blessing. Amen.

- – - written by Tome de Souza
Jesus, my love for You knows no end. I'd sat in jail with You, worn the crown of thorns, help carry the cross- have nails pounded into my flesh. I'LL ALWAYS LOVE & GLORIFY YOU for what You did for us willingly. If I was told no, I'd held Your/our Mother and rocked her in her sorrow.
Old Jun 12, '12, 12:48 pm
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior
Book Club Member

Default Re: Prayer for those who can't make it to Mass.

Lord, please grant Sheila, her sister, and all the other peope who can not attend Mass an abundance of grace whenever they watch the Mass at home. May their spiritual communions fill them with such grace and blessings that they leave their computers and TV's after the Mass all the more enamoured of you. Thank you, Lord, Lord, for hearing my prayer.
Old Jun 12, '12, 2:55 pm
Prayer Warrior
Book Club Member

Religion: Catholic (Latin Rite)

i have the same problem O: i wonder if Churchs will pick you up if you cant make it my old baptist church would
"For what page or what utterance of the divinely inspired books of the Old and the New Testament is not a most exact rule of human life? Or, what book of the holy Catholic Fathers doth not loudly proclaim how we may go straight to our Creator?" -Holy Rule of Saint Benedict
Old Jun 12, '12, 4:08 pm
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Religion: catholic

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

"Whatsoever you do for the least of my brothers and sisters you do unto me"
Old Jun 12, '12, 11:35 pm
Prayer Warrior

Religion: Latin Rite Catholic

Remembering you, your sister, and your intention in my daily prayers. God bless

Just as God's will is creation and is called "the world," so his intention is the salvation of men, and it is called "the Church."
- St. Clement of Alexandria

Old Jun 13, '12, 12:42 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Old Jun 18, '12, 8:45 pm
Prayer Warrior

Love ya'll,
Sheila is my real name, loving everyone in the world is my true aim.

Prayer for Those who cannot go to Holy Mass

Dear Guardian Angel, go for me to the church; there kneel down at Mass for me. At the Offertory, take me to God, and offer Him my service: What I am, what I have, offer as my gift. At the Consecration, with your seraphic strength, adore my Saviour truly present, praying for those who have loved me, for those who have offended me, and for those now deceased, that the blood of Jesus may purify them all. During Holy Communion, bring to me the body and blood of Jesus uniting Him with me in spirit, so that my heart may become His dwelling place. Plead with Him, that through His sacrifice all people throughout the world may be saved. When the Mass ends, bring home to me and to every home, the Lord’s blessing. Amen.

- – - written by Tome de Souza
Jesus, my love for You knows no end. I'd sat in jail with You, worn the crown of thorns, help carry the cross- have nails pounded into my flesh. I'LL ALWAYS LOVE & GLORIFY YOU for what You did for us willingly. If I was told no, I'd held Your/our Mother and rocked her in her sorrow.
Old Jun 19, '12, 8:48 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Old Jun 24, '12, 4:01 pm
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions