Catholic FAQ


Latest Threads
newest posts



Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Apologetics > Moral Theology
 

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search Thread Display
  #1  
Old Jun 19, '12, 6:40 pm
kbwall kbwall is offline
Regular Member
 
Join Date: November 26, 2010
Posts: 506
Religion: Catholic
Default Need advise on a situation involving cohabitation

Please, I need advise for my situation. I do not desire your judgement, I am well aware I made a mistake and should not have gotten into this mess. But that's not exactly going to help me.

A couple months ago, against my better judgement, I made the hasty decision to move in with my girlfriend. Now I am realizing the spiritual error of my action, and I feel horrible about it. I felt like I have contributed to the part of society that I loathe, and that I have cheapened the entire union of marriage, But I am too financially committed to pull out now, and I love my girlfriend.

We go 50/50 on the bills, and neither of us could afford to live here on our own. I can't, in good conscience, just abandon her to take care of all these bills that I said I would take care of (if anybody moves out, it'll be me, since she paid for more furniture and stuff than I did). Likewise, I can't afford her bills in addition to whatever bills I would have to pay if I moved. And since it's a one bedroom apartment, she is unlikely to get a roommate to help her. I wouldn't want to do that to anybody, let alone my girlfriend. Staying with parents is not an option for either us; hers are deceased and mine are not only unbearable, but in a completely different city than where my work and school are, and I can't afford that kind of gas. I feel financially stuck. But it is about a lot more than the money.

I also really do love her, and I want to marry her someday. I would go ahead and marry her ASAP, but she has financial situations to resolve before she can get married (this can take anywhere from a couple months to three years), so it's going to be awhile before we get married. It seems impractical to have a relationship continue chastely after fornication has already occurred. She is the most serious girlfriend I have ever had, and I love her so much, and the thought of leaving brings me pain and stress. On the other hand though, I love God, and I know fornication is wrong.

I just don't know where to begin to resolve these issues.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Jun 19, '12, 7:14 pm
Robertanthony Robertanthony is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: December 1, 2010
Posts: 2,183
Religion: Raised Catholic
Default Re: Need advise on a situation involving cohabitation

Hi kbwall, you say since the both of you had premarital sex it wouldn't be conceivable to stop having sex. Do you think getting her pregnant would make you guys' situation easier or harder? I'm not passing judgment, I'm just giving you food for thoughts. The no-sex avenue is better, probably for morality reasons, but also for very practical considerations. I pray God wil enlighten you as to what you should do and open doors accordingly. The Creator of this vast universe has your best interest at heart.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Jun 19, '12, 7:21 pm
Allegra's Avatar
Allegra Allegra is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: July 11, 2011
Posts: 6,197
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Need advise on a situation involving cohabitation

If you love your girlfriend, then you know you must stop the fornication. There are lots of couples that have fallen into this sin and have made the decision to live chastely until they are married. It has its struggles, particularly if you are living under the same roof, but it is absolutely worth it. The second thing you have to do is figure out a way to get out of that apartment without bankrupting your girlfriend and yourself. Have you spoken to your landlord? Would it be possible for you to break your lease? What if you or your girl friend upgraded to a two-bedroom apartment and got a roommate? Would your landlord allow you to sublease this apartment to someone else? Those are the most practical avenues I can think of right now.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Jun 19, '12, 7:28 pm
Corki's Avatar
Corki Corki is offline
Forum Master
 
Join Date: November 22, 2005
Posts: 13,925
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Need advise on a situation involving cohabitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbwall View Post
It seems impractical to have a relationship continue chastely after fornication has already occurred.
I think this statement is where you should focus your analysis. Would you say the same thing about another sinful act? If you had beaten your dog, would you say it is impractical to stop/find another home for the dog since beating had already occured? If you were looking at porn, would you say it was impractical to put a site blocker on your computer since viewing porn had already occurred? You should look at the morality of your actions from the perspective of today and the future, not what has already occurred.
__________________
“Above all, the common outcry, which is justly made on behalf of human rights -- for example, the right to health, to home, to work, to family, to culture -- is false and illusory if the right to life, the most basic and fundamental right and the condition for all other personal rights, is not defended with maximum determination.” Saint John Paul II

"It is not “progressive” to try to resolve problems by eliminating a human life." Pope Francis
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Jun 19, '12, 7:35 pm
jilly4ski jilly4ski is offline
Regular Member
 
Join Date: November 3, 2008
Posts: 4,199
Religion: Roman Catholic
Default Re: Need advise on a situation involving cohabitation

I am sorry you are in this mess. But wow this is a mess, over your heads financially, and a one bedroom for 2 people who should not be sharing a room. (This is why cohabitation is a bad idea, people get way to financially interconnected without the protections of marriage).

Anyways, you said you just entered this arraignment a few months ago? This is unfortunate. You need to go over the lease and see how long the lease is, and what penalties are incurred if you leave early. (Sometimes if you find a new renter, or if rental properties are in high demand and someone else moves in, there are no penalties or only for when the space is empty). You need to communicate with your gf, that the moment the lease is up or you can leave without penalties, you are out of there. And make a plan to actually follow through. Find a new place for the proposed time period that you can afford on your own. (The place you are currently living in is way to expensive if one of you could not alone afford a one bedroom). Encourage her to do the same.

In the mean time, I am not sure of your sleeping arraignments in a one bedroom, but you need to be sleeping in a different room from her. Put a sheet up in the living room or take over another spare space/room. Then both her room and your "space" becomes off limits to the other person no matter what. You and her need to make a plan to stop any funny business, strict rules with some kind of accountability. (Combined with frequent confession).
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Jun 19, '12, 7:54 pm
lerapt78's Avatar
lerapt78 lerapt78 is offline
Regular Member
 
Join Date: October 13, 2010
Posts: 1,590
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Need advise on a situation involving cohabitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corki View Post
I think this statement is where you should focus your analysis. Would you say the same thing about another sinful act? If you had beaten your dog, would you say it is impractical to stop/find another home for the dog since beating had already occured? If you were looking at porn, would you say it was impractical to put a site blocker on your computer since viewing porn had already occurred? You should look at the morality of your actions from the perspective of today and the future, not what has already occurred.
OP, I think this is your best answer, though you may not have wanted to hear this. Without judgment or assumption intended, have you considered the reason you think it's impractical to stop relations is because neither of you want to do so, not because neither of you are able to do so? I understand that it would be extremely difficult to abstain if you were sharing a bed with her, and that leaves the couch as an option. Not an appealing option obviously, but it seems as though you're looking for advice to do the right thing.

Also, may I ask what financial obligations would prevent your girlfriend from getting married?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Jun 19, '12, 8:30 pm
HouseArrest HouseArrest is offline
Regular Member
 
Join Date: September 8, 2006
Posts: 3,054
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Need advise on a situation involving cohabitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbwall View Post
Please, I need advise for my situation. I do not desire your judgement, I am well aware I made a mistake and should not have gotten into this mess. But that's not exactly going to help me.

A couple months ago, against my better judgement, I made the hasty decision to move in with my girlfriend. Now I am realizing the spiritual error of my action, and I feel horrible about it. I felt like I have contributed to the part of society that I loathe, and that I have cheapened the entire union of marriage, But I am too financially committed to pull out now, and I love my girlfriend.

We go 50/50 on the bills, and neither of us could afford to live here on our own. I can't, in good conscience, just abandon her to take care of all these bills that I said I would take care of (if anybody moves out, it'll be me, since she paid for more furniture and stuff than I did). Likewise, I can't afford her bills in addition to whatever bills I would have to pay if I moved. And since it's a one bedroom apartment, she is unlikely to get a roommate to help her. I wouldn't want to do that to anybody, let alone my girlfriend. Staying with parents is not an option for either us; hers are deceased and mine are not only unbearable, but in a completely different city than where my work and school are, and I can't afford that kind of gas. I feel financially stuck. But it is about a lot more than the money.

I also really do love her, and I want to marry her someday. I would go ahead and marry her ASAP, but she has financial situations to resolve before she can get married (this can take anywhere from a couple months to three years), so it's going to be awhile before we get married. It seems impractical to have a relationship continue chastely after fornication has already occurred. She is the most serious girlfriend I have ever had, and I love her so much, and the thought of leaving brings me pain and stress. On the other hand though, I love God, and I know fornication is wrong.

I just don't know where to begin to resolve these issues.
This post is full of "I can'ts". Have you tried any of the things you say you "can't" do? It's unlikely she'll find a roommate as it is a one bedroom apartment. Have you looked? Have you looked for another apartment for yourself that may allow for you to pay some of her bills? Maybe there is a sublet somewhere cheap. Can the two of you sublet the apartment you are in now, and both find other places? Can you sell the furniture you bought to pay for a few months rent? Can one of you pick up a few more hours of work?

I don't know if any of the ideas above are even feasible, but it is this kind of thinking outside the box that might get you a solution to your problem.

And it may be difficult, but your relationship can continue chastely. The relationship depends on it. Give it a try. No more "I can't".
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Jun 19, '12, 8:42 pm
ADH's Avatar
ADH ADH is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: November 15, 2008
Posts: 35
Religion: catholic
Default Re: Need advise on a situation involving cohabitation

You mentioned your remorse at this situation but what I do not see is your girlfriends thoughts feelings etc. I do see that she feels she has found someone who can help meet her financial obligations and perhaps she helps you in some way? If she is the jewel that you are seeking she would not ask you to compromise your faith or your moral standing. Asking someone to be something they are not is not love. Do you feel that if you stopped having intimate relations she would leave you for someone else? I do not know her and I hope that you will not feel I am judging you but if you don't want to be in the confessional thirty years from now lamenting your wasted life, you will make the effort to do what is right now. At the very least stop having intimate relations. If she is unwilling to do this then you need to step back and ask what this relationship really is and what it is costing you.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Jun 19, '12, 8:49 pm
Dakota Roberts Dakota Roberts is offline
Regular Member
 
Join Date: December 20, 2010
Posts: 3,341
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Need advise on a situation involving cohabitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbwall View Post
Please, I need advise for my situation. I do not desire your judgement, I am well aware I made a mistake and should not have gotten into this mess. But that's not exactly going to help me.

A couple months ago, against my better judgement, I made the hasty decision to move in with my girlfriend. Now I am realizing the spiritual error of my action, and I feel horrible about it. I felt like I have contributed to the part of society that I loathe, and that I have cheapened the entire union of marriage, But I am too financially committed to pull out now, and I love my girlfriend.

We go 50/50 on the bills, and neither of us could afford to live here on our own. I can't, in good conscience, just abandon her to take care of all these bills that I said I would take care of (if anybody moves out, it'll be me, since she paid for more furniture and stuff than I did). Likewise, I can't afford her bills in addition to whatever bills I would have to pay if I moved. And since it's a one bedroom apartment, she is unlikely to get a roommate to help her. I wouldn't want to do that to anybody, let alone my girlfriend. Staying with parents is not an option for either us; hers are deceased and mine are not only unbearable, but in a completely different city than where my work and school are, and I can't afford that kind of gas. I feel financially stuck. But it is about a lot more than the money.

I also really do love her, and I want to marry her someday. I would go ahead and marry her ASAP, but she has financial situations to resolve before she can get married (this can take anywhere from a couple months to three years), so it's going to be awhile before we get married. It seems impractical to have a relationship continue chastely after fornication has already occurred. She is the most serious girlfriend I have ever had, and I love her so much, and the thought of leaving brings me pain and stress. On the other hand though, I love God, and I know fornication is wrong.

I just don't know where to begin to resolve these issues.
Sleep on the couch you must.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Jun 19, '12, 8:53 pm
igor1980 igor1980 is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: April 18, 2012
Posts: 25
Default Re: Need advise on a situation involving cohabitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbwall View Post

I also really do love her, and I want to marry her someday. I would go ahead and marry her ASAP, but she has financial situations to resolve before she can get married (this can take anywhere from a couple months to three years), so it's going to be awhile before we get married.
Why can't you just marry her? You are actually living together, your financial situation will be the same after you get married.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old Jun 19, '12, 8:55 pm
maryjk maryjk is offline
Prayer Warrior
 
Join Date: July 4, 2005
Posts: 9,288
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Need advise on a situation involving cohabitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbwall View Post
Please, I need advise for my situation. I do not desire your judgement, I am well aware I made a mistake and should not have gotten into this mess. But that's not exactly going to help me.

A couple months ago, against my better judgement, I made the hasty decision to move in with my girlfriend.
What happened financially a couple of months ago? If you moved in with your girl friend, where were you living before? Did she already have the apartment?

I guess I am looking for is what changed?
__________________
"The problem with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money." Margaret Thatcher

Making good people helpless, won't make bad people harmless.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old Jun 19, '12, 9:32 pm
odile53's Avatar
odile53 odile53 is offline
Regular Member
 
Join Date: July 16, 2010
Posts: 2,327
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Need advise on a situation involving cohabitation

Do you have a living room in your apartment? Is there a couch? I'd consider sleeping there until she can resolve her financial issues and you can get married in clear conscience. If you don't have a couch, consider buying a futon (they're not all that expensive compared to an actual couch.)

However, I'm concerned about these "financial issues" that prevent her from getting married to you right now. "Financial issues" fall out based on attitudes towards money. Attitudes are funny things: They don't change on their own. Your girlfriend may have run up a lot of credit card debt based on being somewhat hedonistic. She might pay off those bills prior to your marriage, but unless the attitudes are explored and changed, later on, when she's feeling unappreciated, she might engage in some "retail therapy," and run up thousands in debt. That's a pretty common scenario, and it goes for both genders (women tend towards clothes, men tend towards toys.) In case you're thinking that I'm an old fuddy-duddy I'll share with you this: My husband inherited over two years close to $250,000 in cash and property. He went through that in a matter of eight months (at one pint we owned five boats simultaneously!) and I'm the one who had to dip into savings, pension funds, and property to prevent financial disaster. He resents my bailout tremendously, rather than being appreciative. So I've been there, done that. Lest I portray myself as some kind of marital martyr, I'm not: When I got resentful, I engaged in some retail therapy myself. So, as you can see, I know what I'm talking about! Been there, done that, bought the tee shirt! If I were ever so blessed as to get to heaven and be elevated to the Calendar of Saints, I hope I'm known as St. Odile, patroness of crummy marriages, spreadsheets and checkbooks--LOL!

I'd suggest that the two of you sit down individually and draw up spreadsheets about your current financial situations, and start talking about your attitude towards finances. If the two of you rented an apartment that's above either individual's means, I don't think either of you is really in a position to discuss marriage intelligently. And you had better think long and hard about all of this. Miss Right Now might NOT be Miss Right!

Sorry to sound so harsh, but most marriages that go south do so over finances, because most of us define our utility (and hence, our human dignity) over what we do, how much money we make, and how much we contribute. That in itself is a sin: Our dignity as human beings should be recognized as the fact that we are made in the image and likeness of God. However, the fact is that most of us take a far more utilitarian approach, and I would suggest that perhaps you are doing so if you are saying she can't get married right now because of her financial past.

The two of you need to explore each other's attitudes towards finances. I'd really suggest getting in touch with your parish's permanent deacon, if you're lucky enough to have one. A lot of these guys are married men, and are intimately familiar with the vicissitudes of living out a holy life in the double vocation of marriage and Holy Orders. They're great resources for family matters. If not, get in touch with your diocese's Family Life office. They, too, have a lot of very helpful resources to help ensure that if and when you do get married, you do so from a position where you have good information and good guidance.

There's an old joke that goes that a marriage license isn't a guarantee of happiness. It's just a license to hunt. Use some of these resources prayerfully and intelligently (relying on the gifts of the Holy Spirit,) and put yourself in the position of having a good, solid marriage. You owe it to yourself, and to your girlfriend. And you have my most sincere and heartfelt prayers for discernment in this knotty problem. I hope that God richly blesses the two of you!
__________________
Odile53

"Lord, spare us from sour-faced saints!"---St. Teresa of Avila
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old Jun 19, '12, 9:32 pm
domNoah domNoah is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: April 17, 2012
Posts: 191
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Need advise on a situation involving cohabitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbwall View Post
Please, I need advise for my situation. I do not desire your judgement, I am well aware I made a mistake and should not have gotten into this mess. But that's not exactly going to help me.

A couple months ago, against my better judgement, I made the hasty decision to move in with my girlfriend. Now I am realizing the spiritual error of my action, and I feel horrible about it. I felt like I have contributed to the part of society that I loathe, and that I have cheapened the entire union of marriage, But I am too financially committed to pull out now, and I love my girlfriend.

We go 50/50 on the bills, and neither of us could afford to live here on our own. I can't, in good conscience, just abandon her to take care of all these bills that I said I would take care of (if anybody moves out, it'll be me, since she paid for more furniture and stuff than I did). Likewise, I can't afford her bills in addition to whatever bills I would have to pay if I moved. And since it's a one bedroom apartment, she is unlikely to get a roommate to help her. I wouldn't want to do that to anybody, let alone my girlfriend. Staying with parents is not an option for either us; hers are deceased and mine are not only unbearable, but in a completely different city than where my work and school are, and I can't afford that kind of gas. I feel financially stuck. But it is about a lot more than the money.

I also really do love her, and I want to marry her someday. I would go ahead and marry her ASAP, but she has financial situations to resolve before she can get married (this can take anywhere from a couple months to three years), so it's going to be awhile before we get married. It seems impractical to have a relationship continue chastely after fornication has already occurred. She is the most serious girlfriend I have ever had, and I love her so much, and the thought of leaving brings me pain and stress. On the other hand though, I love God, and I know fornication is wrong.

I just don't know where to begin to resolve these issues.
Alright here is how I would fix the situation
1) You must move out to remove the occasion of sin of fornication
2) That does not mean that you have to stop contributing to her bills until she can handle it on her own.
3) Go to confession

Remember the words of our Lord Jesus

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me, is not worthy of me; and he that loveth son or daughter more than me, is not worthy of me. 38 And he that taketh not up his cross, and followeth me, is not worthy of me. 39 He that findeth his life, shall lose it: and he that shall lose his life for me, shall find it. Matt 10:37-39

If you repent by removing the occasion of Sin and making a firm resolution to sin no more Jesus Christ who has authority over all things will watch over you and provide for both of you. But you must go to confession as well. If you do not then you are both under the cruel slavery and dominion of the devil and both of you will have to live in shame, fear of death and wait for the wrath of God.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old Jun 20, '12, 7:37 am
Robertanthony Robertanthony is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: December 1, 2010
Posts: 2,183
Religion: Raised Catholic
Default Re: Need advise on a situation involving cohabitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by igor1980 View Post
Why can't you just marry her? You are actually living together, your financial situation will be the same after you get married.
Marriage is not only a way to legitimize sexual intercourses. It also requires that people be willing to bring children into this world. I don't think now is the right time to start a family, marriage or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by odile53 View Post
Do you have a living room in your apartment? Is there a couch? I'd consider sleeping there until she can resolve her financial issues and you can get married in clear conscience. If you don't have a couch, consider buying a futon (they're not all that expensive compared to an actual couch.)

However, I'm concerned about these "financial issues" that prevent her from getting married to you right now. "Financial issues" fall out based on attitudes towards money. Attitudes are funny things: They don't change on their own. Your girlfriend may have run up a lot of credit card debt based on being somewhat hedonistic. She might pay off those bills prior to your marriage, but unless the attitudes are explored and changed, later on, when she's feeling unappreciated, she might engage in some "retail therapy," and run up thousands in debt. That's a pretty common scenario, and it goes for both genders (women tend towards clothes, men tend towards toys.) In case you're thinking that I'm an old fuddy-duddy I'll share with you this: My husband inherited over two years close to $250,000 in cash and property. He went through that in a matter of eight months (at one pint we owned five boats simultaneously!) and I'm the one who had to dip into savings, pension funds, and property to prevent financial disaster. He resents my bailout tremendously, rather than being appreciative. So I've been there, done that. Lest I portray myself as some kind of marital martyr, I'm not: When I got resentful, I engaged in some retail therapy myself. So, as you can see, I know what I'm talking about! Been there, done that, bought the tee shirt! If I were ever so blessed as to get to heaven and be elevated to the Calendar of Saints, I hope I'm known as St. Odile, patroness of crummy marriages, spreadsheets and checkbooks--LOL!

I'd suggest that the two of you sit down individually and draw up spreadsheets about your current financial situations, and start talking about your attitude towards finances. If the two of you rented an apartment that's above either individual's means, I don't think either of you is really in a position to discuss marriage intelligently. And you had better think long and hard about all of this. Miss Right Now might NOT be Miss Right!

Sorry to sound so harsh, but most marriages that go south do so over finances, because most of us define our utility (and hence, our human dignity) over what we do, how much money we make, and how much we contribute. That in itself is a sin: Our dignity as human beings should be recognized as the fact that we are made in the image and likeness of God. However, the fact is that most of us take a far more utilitarian approach, and I would suggest that perhaps you are doing so if you are saying she can't get married right now because of her financial past.

The two of you need to explore each other's attitudes towards finances. I'd really suggest getting in touch with your parish's permanent deacon, if you're lucky enough to have one. A lot of these guys are married men, and are intimately familiar with the vicissitudes of living out a holy life in the double vocation of marriage and Holy Orders. They're great resources for family matters. If not, get in touch with your diocese's Family Life office. They, too, have a lot of very helpful resources to help ensure that if and when you do get married, you do so from a position where you have good information and good guidance.

There's an old joke that goes that a marriage license isn't a guarantee of happiness. It's just a license to hunt. Use some of these resources prayerfully and intelligently (relying on the gifts of the Holy Spirit,) and put yourself in the position of having a good, solid marriage. You owe it to yourself, and to your girlfriend. And you have my most sincere and heartfelt prayers for discernment in this knotty problem. I hope that God richly blesses the two of you!
Lots of good advice in there, Odile. You made me laugh with your "retail therapy". I'll remember that one !
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old Jun 20, '12, 7:46 am
bilop bilop is offline
Regular Member
 
Join Date: September 21, 2006
Posts: 3,639
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Need advise on a situation involving cohabitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertanthony View Post
Marriage is not only a way to legitimize sexual intercourses. It also requires that people be willing to bring children into this world. I don't think now is the right time to start a family, marriage or not.
If they're already having sex, the possibility of bringing children into this world exists, married or not.

If they can't afford children right now, they can still marry, and use NFP to avoid having children.

God Bless
Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Apologetics > Moral Theology

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search Thread
Search Thread:

Advanced Search
Display

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



Prayer Intentions

Most Active Groups
8451Meet and talk,talk talk
Last by: suko
5143CAF Prayer Warriors Support Group
Last by: UpUpAndAway
4424Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Last by: DesertSister62
4037OCD/Scrupulosity Group
Last by: eschator83
3863SOLITUDE
Last by: beth40n2
3734Let's empty Purgatory
Last by: DesertSister62
3318Petitions Before the Blessed Sacrament
Last by: Amiciel
3282Poems and Reflections
Last by: PathWalker
3223Catholic Vegetarians & Vegans
Last by: Rifester
3109For seniors and shut- ins
Last by: RevDrJBTDDPhD



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:56 am.

Home RSS Feeds - Home - Archive - Top

Copyright © 2004-2014, Catholic Answers.