Originally Posted by ByzCathCantor
From the recent ad limina visit of the US Eastern Catholic Bishops
Vatican Information Service:
Vatican City, 19 May 2010 (VIS) - The Holy Father today received in audience:
- Fifteen prelates of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (Eastern Rite), on their "ad limina" visit:
- Bishop Nicholas James Samra of Newton of the Greek-Melkites.
- Bishop Barnaba Yousif Habash of Our Lady of Deliverance of Newark of the Syrians.
- Bishop Mikael Mouradian of Our Lady of Nareg in New York of the Armenians.
- Bishop John Michael Botean of St. George's in Canton of the Romanians.
- Bishop Gregory John Mansour of Saint Maron of Brooklyn of the Maronites.
- Bishop Bishop Paul Patrick Chomnycky, O.S.B.M. of Stamford of the Ukrainians.
- Bishop Ibrahim Namo Ibrahim of Saint Thomas the Apostle of Detroit of the Chaldeans.
- Archbishop William Charles Skurla of Pittsburgh of the Byzantines
- Bishop Richard Stephen Seminack of Saint Nicholas of Chicago of the Ukrainians.
- Bishop Gerald Nicholas Dino of Holy Protection of Mary Byzantine Catholic Eparchy of Phoenix.
- Bishop John M. Kudrick of Parma of the Ruthenians.
- Archbishop Stefan Soroka of Philadelphia of the Ukrainians, accompanied by Auxiliary Bishop John Bura, apostolic administrator "sede vacante" of Saint Josephat in Parma of the Ruthenians.
- Bishop Sarhad Yawsip Jammo of Saint Peter the Apostle of San Diego of the Chaldeans.
- Fr. Edward G. Cimbala, apostolic administrator of Passiac of the Ruthenians.
- Cardinal Marc Ouellet P.S.S., prefect of the Congregation for Bishops.