Catholic FAQ

Latest Threads
newest posts

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

Old Aug 4, '12, 3:10 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Religion: catholic
Default Re: Prayer for a Miracle & Protection

Lord please help our friend Bix.We pray for the intention known to You for our friend and ask You would place Your healing hand upon our friend and the difficulties our friend faces.Lord we pray also for the person(s) who has hurt our friend, that their heart may soften and they may open their mind to You will and love please guide them.Lord please be with our friend and may Bix feel Your love and be comforted.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

PRAYER TO THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS
O most holy heart of Jesus, fountain of every blessing, I adore you, I love you, and with lively sorrow for my sins I offer you this poor heart of mine. Make me humble, patient, pure and wholly obedient to your will. Grant, Good Jesus, that I may live in you and for you. Protect me in the midst of danger. Comfort me in my afflictions. Give me health of body, assistance in my temporal needs, your blessing on all that I do, and the grace of a holy death. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for our friend Bix.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that Bix may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friends special intentions
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

"Whatsoever you do for the least of my brothers and sisters you do unto me"
Old Aug 5, '12, 3:16 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Lord please help our friend Bix.We pray for the intention known to You for our friend and ask You would place Your healing hand upon our friend and the difficulties our friend faces.Lord we pray also for the person(s) who has hurt our friend, that their heart may soften and they may open their mind to You will and love please guide them.Lord please be with our friend and may Bix feel Your love and be comforted.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

O most holy heart of Jesus, fountain of every blessing, I adore you, I love you, and with lively sorrow for my sins I offer you this poor heart of mine. Make me humble, patient, pure and wholly obedient to your will. Grant, Good Jesus, that I may live in you and for you. Protect me in the midst of danger. Comfort me in my afflictions. Give me health of body, assistance in my temporal needs, your blessing on all that I do, and the grace of a holy death. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

pray for our friend Bix.
and to guide his path,
Amen

Old Aug 6, '12, 12:24 pm
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

pray for our friend Bix.
and to guide his path,
Amen

Old Aug 8, '12, 3:06 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

pray for our friend Bix.
and to guide his path,
Amen

Old Aug 9, '12, 9:27 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

pray for our friend Bix.
and to guide his path,
Amen

Old Aug 10, '12, 1:49 pm
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

pray for our friend Bix.
and to guide his path,
Amen

Old Aug 10, '12, 11:52 pm
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

pray for our friend Bix.
and to guide his path,
Amen

Old Aug 12, '12, 7:39 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

pray for our friend Bix.
and to guide his path,
Amen

Old Aug 13, '12, 11:33 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

pray for our friend Bix.
and to guide his path,
Amen

Old Aug 14, '12, 8:51 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

pray for our friend Bix.
and to guide his path,
Amen

Old Aug 15, '12, 10:51 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

pray for our friend Bix.
and to guide his path,
Amen

Old Aug 17, '12, 9:18 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

pray for our friend Bix.
and to guide his path,
Amen

Old Aug 18, '12, 2:57 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

pray for our friend Bix.
and to guide his path,
Amen

Old Aug 19, '12, 7:29 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

pray for our friend Bix.
and to guide his path,
Amen

Old Aug 19, '12, 8:42 am
Forum Elder

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions