Catholic FAQ

Latest Threads
newest posts

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

Old Feb 16, '11, 5:34 am

Religion: lutheran
Default Thank you for blessings received

I am most grateful and give most heartfelt Thanks to The Holy Infant of Prague, Gracious Virgin Mary, Saint Philomena and Saint Rita for answering my prayers so swiftly. Thank you for spending time with me and being my comfort and support. I feel truly blessed.

Love, dao663
Old Feb 16, '11, 7:05 am
Banned

Religion: Atheist.
Default Re: Thank you for blessings received

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao663 View Post
I am most grateful and give most heartfelt Thanks to The Holy Infant of Prague, Gracious Virgin Mary, Saint Philomena and Saint Rita for answering my prayers so swiftly. Thank you for spending time with me and being my comfort and support. I feel truly blessed.

Love, dao663
Nice to know. This will be very useful for the doubtful and for those in need of hope.

Glory be to God. Amen.

Thank you,
Eugen von Böhm-Bawerk
Old Feb 16, '11, 8:05 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Religion: Catholic

Praise God!
Old Feb 16, '11, 10:16 am
Forum Master
Prayer Warrior

Religion: Roman Catholic

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.
"For with God nothing will be impossible! " (Luke 1:37)
Old Feb 22, '11, 2:22 pm
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior
Book Club Member

Religion: Catholic

Glory to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.
Old Mar 10, '11, 9:25 pm

Religion: lutheran

Thank you to Saint Rita, Holy Infant of Prague, St. Philomena, St. Joseph, Mary and Jesus. A situation which was troubling to me has finally come to a happy conclusion. I witnessed so many miracles at this time that the Lord's (and the Saints and the Angels) presence is undeniable. Thank you to all the Saints and Angels for joining hands around my family and surrounding us with your love. I have been lighting novena candles. One is for St. Mary's heart with baby Jesus. One night as I prayed, there was a... I don't know how to describe it but it looked like a tear in the corner of Mary's left eye. There is a paper label over the glass with a picture of Mary holding baby Jesus. I touched the paper to brush off a piece of dust but it wasn't dust. I pressed on the paper to see if it was a bubble but the "spot" persisted. I wanted to share what I saw with my husband but he was asleep already. I intended to show him the next morning. The spot remained there until I blew out the candle. When I lit the candle the next day, the spot was gone! Just like that. I was explaining it to my husband and I brought him the lit candle to show him and when we looked at it, there was no spot but there was an arc over the baby Jesus' head that looked an awful lot like a halo that wasn't there the night before. I can't explain the spot at all and I suppose you can explain the halo as wax that got on the paper but still, the way it was illuminated right over Jesus' head? We were both pretty awestruck.

Happy Easter season to Everybody!
Old Mar 10, '11, 10:21 pm
Banned

Religion: Atheist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao663 View Post
Thank you to Saint Rita, Holy Infant of Prague, St. Philomena, St. Joseph, Mary and Jesus. A situation which was troubling to me has finally come to a happy conclusion. I witnessed so many miracles at this time that the Lord's (and the Saints and the Angels) presence is undeniable. Thank you to all the Saints and Angels for joining hands around my family and surrounding us with your love. I have been lighting novena candles. One is for St. Mary's heart with baby Jesus. One night as I prayed, there was a... I don't know how to describe it but it looked like a tear in the corner of Mary's left eye. There is a paper label over the glass with a picture of Mary holding baby Jesus. I touched the paper to brush off a piece of dust but it wasn't dust. I pressed on the paper to see if it was a bubble but the "spot" persisted. I wanted to share what I saw with my husband but he was asleep already. I intended to show him the next morning. The spot remained there until I blew out the candle. When I lit the candle the next day, the spot was gone! Just like that. I was explaining it to my husband and I brought him the lit candle to show him and when we looked at it, there was no spot but there was an arc over the baby Jesus' head that looked an awful lot like a halo that wasn't there the night before. I can't explain the spot at all and I suppose you can explain the halo as wax that got on the paper but still, the way it was illuminated right over Jesus' head? We were both pretty awestruck.

Happy Easter season to Everybody!
Nice to know dao! I'm so happy for you

Thank you,
Eugen von Böhm-Bawerk

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions