Catholic FAQ


Latest Threads
newest posts



Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > The Water Cooler > The Clubhouse
 

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search Thread Display
  #991  
Old Dec 21, '12, 2:03 pm
exquisitor's Avatar
exquisitor exquisitor is offline
Regular Member
 
Join Date: November 19, 2012
Posts: 4,499
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Last person to post here wins 3 !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy in Burien View Post
Would it be fair for the first wish to be for more wishes?

What is the best way to catch one? Do they have a favorite food that I could put in a "no-harm" trap?

How big are they? I'm pretty small myself and I need to be prepared.
If you wish for more wishes the Leprechaun will magically disappear - 3 SINGLE WISHES ONLY

They are small in size, about the size of a Garden Gnome.

It's fairly easy to catch one, use a box, bottle or some empty container, for bait use shiny pennies, or as they are known for cobbling, an old shoe, and then hide. Once our Leprechaun tries to grab the pennies or shoe, you've got him!!!!!
  #992  
Old Dec 21, '12, 2:39 pm
Peggy in Burien Peggy in Burien is offline
Forum Elder
 
Join Date: December 18, 2007
Posts: 16,999
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Last person to post here wins 3 !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exquisitor View Post
If you wish for more wishes the Leprechaun will magically disappear - 3 SINGLE WISHES ONLY

They are small in size, about the size of a Garden Gnome.

It's fairly easy to catch one, use a box, bottle or some empty container, for bait use shiny pennies, or as they are known for cobbling, an old shoe, and then hide. Once our Leprechaun tries to grab the pennies or shoe, you've got him!!!!!
Cobblers! My grandfather and great-grandfather were cobblers, and they were short men, but neither of them had a drop of Irish blood. I have my old Air Force boots, so I'll leave them out. At Westlake Plaza things are so crazy no one will ever notice the boots. As far as grabbing the Leprechaun, no one will notice one gnome shaking down another gnome! It will just look like the usual Friday night!
__________________
Blessed Nicholas Steno, please pray for us.
  #993  
Old Dec 21, '12, 3:06 pm
exquisitor's Avatar
exquisitor exquisitor is offline
Regular Member
 
Join Date: November 19, 2012
Posts: 4,499
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Last person to post here wins 3 !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy in Burien View Post
Cobblers! My grandfather and great-grandfather were cobblers, and they were short men, but neither of them had a drop of Irish blood. I have my old Air Force boots, so I'll leave them out. At Westlake Plaza things are so crazy no one will ever notice the boots. As far as grabbing the Leprechaun, no one will notice one gnome shaking down another gnome! It will just look like the usual Friday night!
Now that would be something to see!! one gnome shaking down another { Are you small like pixies or brownies} .How long were you in the Air Force?
Nothing will attract Leprechauns like a good old smelly boot!
  #994  
Old Dec 21, '12, 3:26 pm
exquisitor's Avatar
exquisitor exquisitor is offline
Regular Member
 
Join Date: November 19, 2012
Posts: 4,499
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Last person to post here wins 3 !!

Who is the fairest of them all
  #995  
Old Dec 21, '12, 3:31 pm
adrift adrift is offline
Forum Elder
 
Join Date: October 28, 2005
Posts: 16,799
Default Re: Last person to post here wins 3 !!

Started on Mar 4, '12 we are almost there just a few more post but it still isn't decided who will win or what they will win.
  #996  
Old Dec 21, '12, 3:44 pm
exquisitor's Avatar
exquisitor exquisitor is offline
Regular Member
 
Join Date: November 19, 2012
Posts: 4,499
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Last person to post here wins 3 !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrift View Post
Started on Mar 4, '12 we are almost there just a few more post but it still isn't decided who will win or what they will win.
A trip in the space elevator in the company of several mischievous Leprechauns
  #997  
Old Dec 21, '12, 4:26 pm
boldlygo's Avatar
boldlygo boldlygo is offline
Regular Member
 
Join Date: August 11, 2012
Posts: 6,497
Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Last person to post here wins 3 !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exquisitor View Post
A trip in the space elevator in the company of several mischievous Leprechauns
I'll be benevolent, and give someone the opportunity to"win"....
  #998  
Old Dec 21, '12, 5:02 pm
adrift adrift is offline
Forum Elder
 
Join Date: October 28, 2005
Posts: 16,799
Default Re: Last person to post here wins 3 !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boldlygo View Post
I'll be benevolent, and give someone the opportunity to"win"....
Me too! 1000 post doesn't win. The winner is the last post before it is locked. Isn't it?
  #999  
Old Dec 21, '12, 5:04 pm
itullian itullian is offline
Banned
Greeter
Prayer Warrior
Forum Supporter
Book Club Member
 
Join Date: April 3, 2012
Posts: 9,823
Religion: Roman Catholic
Default Re: Last person to post here wins 3 !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrift View Post
Me too! 1000 post doesn't win. The winner is the last post before it is locked. Isn't it?
adrift wins!!!!!!!
yay!!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > The Water Cooler > The Clubhouse

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search Thread
Search Thread:

Advanced Search
Display

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Prayer Intentions

Most Active Groups
8257Meet and talk,talk talk
Last by: GLam8833
5022CAF Prayer Warriors Support Group
Last by: Vim71
4346Devotion to the Sorrowful Mother
Last by: FootStool
4029OCD/Scrupulosity Group
Last by: B79
3835SOLITUDE
Last by: beth40n2
3571Let's empty Purgatory
Last by: RJB
3230Poems and Reflections
Last by: tonyg
3207Catholic Vegetarians & Vegans
Last by: Chast Forever
3137Petitions Before the Blessed Sacrament
Last by: grateful_child
3049For seniors and shut- ins
Last by: Thomas Choe



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 6:42 pm.

Home RSS Feeds - Home - Archive - Top

Copyright © 2004-2014, Catholic Answers.