Catholic FAQ

Help support Catholic Answers!

Latest Threads
newest posts

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

Old Jun 15, '12, 5:23 pm

Religion: mixed
Default counselling, Project Rachel, RCIA

Please pray for my counselor with Project Rachel as I am presenting her with some very difficult matters. Please pray that the Good Shepherd continue to comfort and guide me and bless this relationship.

Splitting pains in my head right now from house noises that trigger brain spasms, then people take control whlie I am in a "heightened state of access," and they use me as a robot through the power of suggestion, it's a sexual thing maybe. My mother, my husband.

I know it sounds crazy. It's all too deep. I just e-mailed my counselor and she probably needs help understanding, and there is so much more that I haven't said. We only have six sessions, I have had the first one, it was blessed, the Holy Spirit truly guided everything about it and the court hearing on the injunction against my husband the next day, through my prayers and hers.

Have discovered St. Mary Magdelan, I think she is my heart's saint, and also St. John, through talking with this new counselor and following through with the homework assignments.

Domestic situation with all its complications progresses, I have a temporary reprieve while my son is in PA for at least 2 more weeks and husband way backed off through what "went down" in court.

thanks for your prayers

God Bless
...Knit yourself, then, to him...and...with our Lady, Saint Mary, who was full of all grace in the keeping of time, and with all the angels of heaven that can never lose time, and with all the saints in heaven and on earth, who by the grace of Jesus keep time in perfect justice because of love.
Old Jun 17, '12, 4:22 pm
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior
Book Club Member

Religion: Catholic
Default Re: counselling, Project Rachel, RCIA

Lord, please heal Lynnehelen's painful memories and bless her life abundantly. With the help of your Holy Spirit, please help her counselor at Project Rachel to replace her (Lynnehelen's) pain and suffering with hope, peace, and joy. May Lynnehelen be ready for RCIA and be free from all past baggage. May her life be the most meaningful and beautiful with the help of Project Rachel and RCIA. Please heal Lynnehelen of whatever it is that makes her not feel well. She is your beautiful daughter; please help her to always know her true dignity as a child of yours. May she always know how deeply you love her and always return your love with a spirit of gratitude and loving prayer. Thank you, Lord for hearing my prayer.
Old Jun 17, '12, 4:41 pm
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Religion: catholic

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

"Whatsoever you do for the least of my brothers and sisters you do unto me"
Old Jun 17, '12, 4:45 pm
Prayer Warrior

Religion: Catholic

Praying

Hail Mary full of Grace..

God Bless! you always

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions