Catholic FAQ

Latest Threads
newest posts

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > The Water Cooler > Back Fence

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

Closed Thread

Old Apr 3, '07, 8:18 am
Book Club Member

Religion: Catholic
Question Vatican and UFOs

I came across a story regarding Monsignor Corrado Balducci. He is a Roman Catholic theologian of the Vatican Curia, a close friend of the pope, long time exorcist for the Archdiocese of Rome, and he is a Prelate of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples and the Society for the Propagation of the Faith.

Monsignor Corrado Balducci has said that extraterrestrial contact is real.

Valerio, Monti; Max Barucca. Monsignor Padre Balducci. UFO Disclosure. Retrieved on 2007-01-11

New FATHER BALDUCCI assertions about Extraterrestrials. nonsoloufo. Retrieved on 2007-01-13.

TV Show [TV]. Italy: RAI 1, Programme "SPECIALE TG1"

Fastwalkers [DVD]. Fastwalkers.

Extraterrestrial Contact and Close Encounter (11 Minute Mark) [DVD]. Disclosure Project

Adriano, Forgione. UFOs and the Vatican. UFO India. Retrieved on 2007-01-11.

FATHER BALDUCCI assertions about Extraterrestrials. nonsoloufo. Retrieved on 2007-01-11.

Monsignor Corrado Balducci has provided analysis that relates directly with the teachings of the Catholic Church. He has stressed that the extraterrestrial encounters "are NOT demonic, they are NOT due to psychological impairment, they are NOT a case of entity attachment, but these encounters deserve to be studied carefully." He also said that the Vatican is closely following reported incidents of extraterrestrial encounters from its Nunciatures (embassies) in different countries.

I'm not a UFO fanatic, but I'm curious what do you think? I just found it odd that someone from the Vatican would make such a disclosure.
Old Apr 3, '07, 10:19 am

Default Re: Vatican and UFOs

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulCT View Post
I came across a story regarding Monsignor Corrado Balducci. He is a Roman Catholic theologian of the Vatican Curia, a close friend of the pope, long time exorcist for the Archdiocese of Rome, and he is a Prelate of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples and the Society for the Propagation of the Faith.

Monsignor Corrado Balducci has said that extraterrestrial contact is real.

Valerio, Monti; Max Barucca. Monsignor Padre Balducci. UFO Disclosure. Retrieved on 2007-01-11

New FATHER BALDUCCI assertions about Extraterrestrials. nonsoloufo. Retrieved on 2007-01-13.

TV Show [TV]. Italy: RAI 1, Programme "SPECIALE TG1"

Fastwalkers [DVD]. Fastwalkers.

Extraterrestrial Contact and Close Encounter (11 Minute Mark) [DVD]. Disclosure Project

Adriano, Forgione. UFOs and the Vatican. UFO India. Retrieved on 2007-01-11.

FATHER BALDUCCI assertions about Extraterrestrials. nonsoloufo. Retrieved on 2007-01-11.

Monsignor Corrado Balducci has provided analysis that relates directly with the teachings of the Catholic Church. He has stressed that the extraterrestrial encounters "are NOT demonic, they are NOT due to psychological impairment, they are NOT a case of entity attachment, but these encounters deserve to be studied carefully." He also said that the Vatican is closely following reported incidents of extraterrestrial encounters from its Nunciatures (embassies) in different countries.

I'm not a UFO fanatic, but I'm curious what do you think? I just found it odd that someone from the Vatican would make such a disclosure.
Many people have an interest in UFOs. I guess that a priest from the Vatican is intitled to be interested in and have his oun opinion about UFOs too. He does state that he is not speaking for the Church.

Deb
Old Apr 4, '07, 8:02 am

Default Re: Vatican and UFOs

Truth, a short definition might be: what is.

The people who control the world won't tell you, probably because the vast majority are Satanist's. But if you want a clue then hold on to your chair and watch Dan Burisch (part two):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...36477323&hl=en
Closed Thread

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > The Water Cooler > Back Fence