Thanks for inquiring about our dynamic banners.
To add a dynamic banner to your email signature in Outlook Express follow these steps:
- Start with a new message in Outlook Express.
- Design the text portion of your signature using the formatting tools (ex. Sincerely, Robin).
- Select View | Source from the menu.
- You may need to click on the Source tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Highlight the code between <BODY> and </BODY>
- Copy the code by selecting Edit | Copy from the menu.
- Open Notepad and paste the code by selecting Edit | Paste from the menu.
- Go to our Banners page and select the html code for the banner you want.
- Copy the code.
- At the end of your Notepad file type <DIV>
- Paste the banner code.
- Type </DIV>
- Save the file as "signature.html" (remember which folder you're saving to).
- In Outlook Express select Tools | Options from the menu.
- Go to the Signatures tab and click New.
- Make sure File is selected under Edit Signature.
- Use the Browse button to open the "signature.html" file you just created.
- Click OK.
may also be helpful.
If you still have questions please do not hesitate to ask.