Go Back   Catholic Answers Groups > Group Forums > Bipolar Disorder Support Group

Bipolar Disorder Support Group Click here to visit this social group

Old Jul 5, '10, 8:46 pm

Religion: Catholic
Default taking away the pain....

...if only for a little while....
my mind is a mess right now....i don't know which way i'm goin'...i can't stop crying....and i can't stop cutting....
don't know why i'm posting this....if only to let some of you...well, probably just one of you....know that i may be away for a while....may have to pawn my second computer to get some money to get my car started again....
it feels as though my heart is being ripped from my chest....and stomped on again and again....and i continue to cut....
with a rusty razor....because it's all i could find.....i tried the knives....but they were so dull it just frustrated me more and more.....when i saw the blood dripping from my arms....the emotional pain left me....but it's back....and i don't know what else to do.......it's never worked this way before....the cutting always worked.......but the pain in my heart is not gone.......
i just don't know....what to do.....i've been doin' so good for so long.....i have no one to call because i'm way too emotional and my family thinks i'm "crazy" when i'm like this....i just need to cry...and cry....and cry until i'm out of tears.....i just need someone to hold me.....and i guess i need some prayers right now if anyone can hear me.....
Old Jul 6, '10, 2:34 am
Banned
Forum Supporter

Religion: catholic
Send a message via AIM to AlanFromWichita
Default Re: taking away the pain....

ShannonRae,

I hear your pain. I know how hard it can be to talk to family members. You can talk to me. I will listen.

If you are able to stay connected by computer, please feel free to pull up a live chat with me anytime you see me on AIM (usually at night or early morning) or Skype.

My AIM handle is piggysiggy; my Skype handle is aesiegman.

You seem very intelligent and valuable to me, and I hope you can get through this as easily as possible.

Yours truly,
Alan
Old Jul 9, '10, 8:14 pm

Religion: Catholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanFromWichita View Post
ShannonRae,

I hear your pain. I know how hard it can be to talk to family members. You can talk to me. I will listen.

If you are able to stay connected by computer, please feel free to pull up a live chat with me anytime you see me on AIM (usually at night or early morning) or Skype.

My AIM handle is piggysiggy; my Skype handle is aesiegman.

You seem very intelligent and valuable to me, and I hope you can get through this as easily as possible.

Yours truly,
Alan
~soft smiles~ thanx for the contact info....feeling much better now....and much more stupid....~lil laughs~ i woke up the next morning and the bright red slashes on my arm slapped me in the face....couldn't believe i "broke" again....it's been a little over three years since i've done that....
uhhhmmmm....what is AIM? is that AOL Instant messenger? i don't use AOL and i don't have Skype....do you yahoo??
i appreciate the sentiment....truly.....i'll keep in touch...somehow...someway....
btw...if you do yahoo....my ID is
moonlightvisionz

Yours in Christ,

shannon
Old Jul 9, '10, 10:02 pm
Banned
Forum Supporter

Religion: catholic
Send a message via AIM to AlanFromWichita

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonRae View Post
~soft smiles~ thanx for the contact info....feeling much better now....and much more stupid....~lil laughs~ i woke up the next morning and the bright red slashes on my arm slapped me in the face....couldn't believe i "broke" again....it's been a little over three years since i've done that....
uhhhmmmm....what is AIM? is that AOL Instant messenger? i don't use AOL and i don't have Skype....do you yahoo??
i appreciate the sentiment....truly.....i'll keep in touch...somehow...someway....
btw...if you do yahoo....my ID is
moonlightvisionz

Yours in Christ,

shannon
I Yahoo now! I've had a Yahoo email account this whole time, so I downloaded Yahoo messenger and installed and added you to my contacts. I think it will contact you with a request or something

I'm so glad to hear from you.

Alan

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Group Forums > Bipolar Disorder Support Group