Catholic FAQ

Latest Threads
newest posts

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

Closed Thread

Old Mar 2, '11, 10:36 am
Veteran Member

Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Pray for severely beaten, broken, blind infant on feeding tube and ventilator II

Praying.
Old Mar 2, '11, 11:37 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Religion: catholic
Default Re: Pray for severely beaten, broken, blind infant on feeding tube and ventilator II

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

"Whatsoever you do for the least of my brothers and sisters you do unto me"
Old Mar 2, '11, 12:26 pm
Forum Master
Prayer Warrior

Religion: Roman Catholic

Heavenly Father ,we pray for this precious little child, that in Your mercy and love ,You will pour Your Healing Grace upon him in abundance . Amen

Holy Mother Mary,in your goodness and mercy,please intercede for this little child. Amen .

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary ,that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection ,
implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother .
To you do I come, before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful .
O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions ,
but in your mercy , hear and answer me . Amen .

Know God , Know Life
Old Mar 3, '11, 9:05 am

Quote:
NFANT OF PRAQUE NOVENA PRAYER.

O Jesus who has said, " ask and you shall receive,seek and you shall find,
knock and it shall be open," through the intercession of Mary Your Most Holy Mother
I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted.

I pray for the healing of this poor brutalized child and all those suffering because of this. Shed your peace upon them all.

O Jesus who has said," all that you ask of the Father in My Name,
He will grant you," through the intercession of Mary Your Most Holy Mother,
I humbly and urgently ask Your Father in Your Name that my prayer be granted.

I pray for the healing of this poor brutalized child and all those suffering because of this. Shed your peace upon them all.

O Jesus who has said," Heaven shall pass away but My Word shall not pass away"
Through the intercession of Mary Your Most Holy Mother
I feel confident that my prayer will be granted.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Jesus, Mary, Joseph We LOVE You, Save Souls!
Old Mar 3, '11, 1:37 pm
Prayer Warrior

Eternal Father, please, I ask that you hold this infant in your arms and let their healing power pass through the child's whole body and bring him to beautiful health, as your Holy Will had planned for him before his birth. Loving Father, I ask you for this in the name of Jesus your own beautiful Son.
Amen.
Old Mar 3, '11, 4:21 pm
Forum Master
Prayer Warrior

Heavenly Father ,we pray for this precious little child, that in Your mercy and love ,You will pour Your Healing Grace upon him in abundance . Amen

Holy Mother Mary,in your goodness and mercy,please intercede for this little child. Amen .

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary ,that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection ,
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother .

Know God , Know Life
Old Mar 4, '11, 6:07 am
Forum Master
Prayer Warrior

Know God , Know Life
Old Mar 4, '11, 8:14 am

Quote:
INFANT OF PRAQUE NOVENA PRAYER.

knock and it shall be open," through the intercession of Mary Your Most Holy Mother

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Old Mar 4, '11, 3:19 pm
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Old Mar 5, '11, 10:20 am

INFANT OF PRAQUE NOVENA PRAYER.

Old Mar 5, '11, 10:47 am
Prayer Warrior

Continuing to pray for this poor child and for an end to abuse and violence everywhere!

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen

Old Mar 5, '11, 5:36 pm
Forum Master
Prayer Warrior

Know God , Know Life
Old Mar 6, '11, 1:33 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Old Mar 6, '11, 11:59 am
Forum Master
Prayer Warrior

Know God , Know Life
Old Mar 6, '11, 2:08 pm
Prayer Warrior

Eternal Father, please, I ask that you hold this infant in your arms and let their healing power pass through the child's whole body and bring him to beautiful health, as your Holy Will had planned for him before his birth. Loving Father, I ask you for this in the name of Jesus your own beautiful Son.
Amen.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions