Catholic FAQ

Latest Threads
newest posts

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

Old Apr 22, '11, 2:05 am
Account Under Review

Religion: Catholic
Default "Today, bring to Me all mankind, especially sinners." DIVINE MERCY NOVENA

First Day
"Today bring to Me all mankind, especially all sinners,
and immerse them in the ocean of My mercy. In this way you will console Me in the bitter grief into which the loss of souls plunges Me."
Most Merciful Jesus, whose very nature it is to have compassion on us and to forgive us, do not look upon our sins but upon our trust which we place in Your infinite goodness. Receive us all into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart, and never let us escape from It. We beg this of You by Your love which unites You to the Father and the Holy Spirit.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon all mankind and especially upon poor sinners, all enfolded in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion show us Your mercy, that we may praise the omnipotence of Your mercy for ever and ever. Amen.
Old Apr 22, '11, 6:49 am
Prayer Warrior
Forum Supporter

Default Re: "Today, bring to Me all mankind, especially sinners." DIVINE MERCY NOVENA

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordskoven View Post
First Day
and immerse them in the ocean of My mercy. In this way you will console Me in the bitter grief into which the loss of souls plunges Me."
Most Merciful Jesus, whose very nature it is to have compassion on us and to forgive us, do not look upon our sins but upon our trust which we place in Your infinite goodness. Receive us all into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart, and never let us escape from It. We beg this of You by Your love which unites You to the Father and the Holy Spirit.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon all mankind and especially upon poor sinners, all enfolded in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion show us Your mercy, that we may praise the omnipotence of Your mercy for ever and ever. Amen.
Lord, hear our prayer. Amen.

C P J and L

Old Apr 22, '11, 8:17 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Default Re: "Today, bring to Me all mankind, especially sinners." DIVINE MERCY NOVENA

Amen!
Old Apr 22, '11, 9:13 am

AMEN
(April 8, 1977), paraphrasing St. Alphonsus Liguori
Old Apr 22, '11, 10:24 am
Greeter
Prayer Warrior

Religion: More Catholic every day

Amen!

Old Apr 22, '11, 12:54 pm

Religion: Roman Catholic

Quote:
First Day

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon all mankind and especially upon poor sinners, all enfolded in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion show us Your mercy, that we may praise the omnipotence of Your mercy for ever and ever.
Amen.

Jesus, Mary, Joseph We LOVE You, Save Souls!

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions