Catholic FAQ

Latest Threads
newest posts

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

View Poll Results: do u believe in god's miracles
yes 8 47.06%
no, 0 0%
dont know 0 0%
not at all 0 0%
yes,i truely believe in god,he has done miracles in my life, 8 47.06%
yes god has done miracles to others 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12, '12, 3:57 am
Prayer Warrior
Book Club Member

Religion: catholic
Default Re: Please pray for my mothers breast cancer and spinal bone metasteses..she is in great pain

My dear friends,thanks for remembering my mother in ur prayers..
I was very busy these days as i was out of station. I had gone to my father's house with my mother to show him the reports.. But he didn't pay any attention to it.. He didnt even ask what has happened to ur mom.. Even though i had kept all the medical papers infront of him..

We have come back to my home,after getting dissapointed. My mother is still suffering from severe pain in her bones due to bone metastases ( spreading of cancer to bones from breast tumour).. Doctors recommende PET CT SCAN for her.. But before this test,they did a Serum Creatinne Test of kidney.. And im really dissapointed,that the test result says her Creatinne level is very very high and at a high risk of kidney failure,she is also suffering from Hydronephroses..which is also a kidney problem and water has filled in the kidney..
I m really broken..she is already suffering from breast and bone cancer, diabetes,dysslepedemia,cholestrol and blood pressure.. Now this new disease..

My dear friends please pray for my mom..God will really bless u for ur kind prayers..And i know he will hear ur prayers..I just want some happiness in my mothers and my life..

May God bless u all
Old Jan 12, '12, 3:59 am
Prayer Warrior
Book Club Member

Default Re: Please pray for my mothers breast cancer and spinal bone metasteses..she is in great pain

Thank u my dear friend..i m very glad to know that u know about mumbai..may god bless u..plz do remember my mother in ur prayers
Old Jan 12, '12, 4:00 am
Prayer Warrior
Book Club Member

I was very busy these days as i was out of station. I had gone to my father's house with my mother to show him the reports.. But he didn't pay any attention to it.. He didnt even ask what has happened to ur mom.. Even though i had kept all the medical papers infront of him..

We have come back to my home,after getting dissapointed. My mother is still suffering from severe pain in her bones due to bone metastases ( spreading of cancer to bones from breast tumour).. Doctors recommende PET CT SCAN for her.. But before this test,they did a Serum Creatinne Test of kidney.. And im really dissapointed,that the test result says her Creatinne level is very very high and at a high risk of kidney failure,she is also suffering from Hydronephroses..which is also a kidney problem and water has filled in the kidney..
I m really broken..she is already suffering from breast and bone cancer, diabetes,dysslepedemia,cholestrol and blood pressure.. Now this new disease..

My dear friends please pray for my mom..God will really bless u for ur kind prayers..And i know he will hear ur prayers..I just want some happiness in my mothers and my life..

May God bless u all
Old Jan 12, '12, 4:02 am
Prayer Warrior
Book Club Member

Default Re: plz pray for my mothers breast cancer

May God bless u all
Old Jan 12, '12, 4:03 am
Prayer Warrior
Book Club Member

Default Re: Plz pray for my mother's breast cancer.she is in great pain

We have come back to my home,after getting dissapointed. My mother is still suffering from severe pain in her bones due to bone metastases ( spreading of cancer to bones from breast tumour).. Doctors recommended PET CT SCAN for her.. But before this test,they did a Serum Creatinne Test of kidney.. And im really dissapointed,that the test result says her Creatinne level is very very high and at a high risk of kidney failure,she is also suffering from Hydronephroses..which is also a kidney problem and water has filled in the kidney..

May God bless u all
Old Jan 12, '12, 4:30 am

Religion: Catholic

My dear Friend,

I will pray for your mother in holy mass and Prayer meeting where we praise God. But my friend hold on to Jesus and he will bring happiness to your life. I don't know lots about God, but I know that he will not reject your prayer for your mother. Pray with faith.

I know he is going to cure your mother, with Holy Spirit Proceeding.... Everything Is New!

God Bless you!

P.S - Keep us updated!
Old Jan 12, '12, 5:34 am
Banned
Forum Supporter

Send a message via AIM to AlanFromWichita

You have my prayers and my empathy. My mother recently had cancer surgery.

Alan
Old Jan 12, '12, 5:41 am
Prayer Warrior
Book Club Member

My dear friend,i will pray for ur mother also,may god heal her
Old Jan 12, '12, 6:12 am
Prayer Warrior

Praying for you and your mother ...
Old Jan 12, '12, 7:51 am

It is to Him that you must address yourselves to be consoled in your sorrows, helped in your works, and cured in your sickness. Whosoever shall have recourse to Him shall not be denied. When you address yourselves to Him, become again as children! (8:6,17-19; 1:13,15)
Old Jan 12, '12, 8:48 am
Prayer Warrior

Bridget I think of you often and continue to pray for you and your mother. I know how scary this is. May our Blessed Mother, Mary wrap you both in her mantle.

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called "The Mighty," "The Wonder-Worker," because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.
For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.

Joyce, Bridget's Dear Mother

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen
Old Jan 12, '12, 10:29 am

Religion: Anglican

I pray that God will bless you and your mother, and that you may know his love, comfort and peace. May he give you healing and hope.
Old Jan 12, '12, 1:33 pm

Praying for your mother and her healing ....
Old Jan 12, '12, 1:51 pm
Forum Elder

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.
Old Jan 12, '12, 4:20 pm
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

"Whatsoever you do for the least of my brothers and sisters you do unto me"
Closed Thread

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions