Catholic FAQ

Latest Threads
newest posts

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

View Poll Results: do u believe in god's miracles
yes 8 47.06%
no, 0 0%
dont know 0 0%
not at all 0 0%
yes,i truely believe in god,he has done miracles in my life, 8 47.06%
yes god has done miracles to others 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old Feb 23, '12, 7:28 am
Prayer Warrior

Religion: roman catholic
Default Re: plz pray for my mothers breast cancer

Praying for your intentions
Old Feb 23, '12, 10:27 am
Prayer Warrior

Religion: Catholic

Holy Mother Mary, St. Anthony, St. Jude, St. Peregrine please intercede for a miracle. Thank you.

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called "The Mighty", the "The Wonder Worker" because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:

Bridget's mother

Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal Bridget's mother. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into her body and give her the strength to fight her illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Old Feb 23, '12, 12:02 pm
Veteran Member

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
Old Feb 23, '12, 12:46 pm
Prayer Warrior
Book Club Member

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen
Old Feb 23, '12, 2:07 pm
Forum Elder

Bridget, your mom remains in daily prayer. Amen.
Old Feb 24, '12, 1:20 pm
Prayer Warrior
Book Club Member

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Old Feb 25, '12, 9:08 am
Prayer Warrior

Religion: roman catholic

praying for your mother
Old Feb 25, '12, 10:29 am
Prayer Warrior

Holy Mother Mary, St. Anthony, St. Jude, St. Peregrine please intercede for a miracle. Thank you.

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called "The Mighty", the "The Wonder Worker" because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:

Bridget's mother

Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal Bridget's mother. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into her body and give her the strength to fight her illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Old Feb 25, '12, 5:12 pm
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Religion: catholic

Lord please hear our continued prayers for Bridget,her mother and her husband and family who face many trials and hurtful comments.Please grant them strength to overcome these painful situations.We thankyou Lord for granting healing to Bridget's mother and guiding her doctors.We ask You would continue to guide her doctors and grant healing to this dearly loved mother.Thankyou for hearing our prayers Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

"Whatsoever you do for the least of my brothers and sisters you do unto me"
Old Feb 26, '12, 4:05 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Lord please hear our continued prayers for Bridget,her mother and her husband and family who face many trials and hurtful comments.Please grant them strength to overcome these painful situations.We thankyou Lord for granting healing to Bridget's mother and guiding her doctors.We ask You would continue to guide her doctors and grant healing to this dearly loved mother.Thankyou for hearing our prayers Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Old Feb 26, '12, 5:04 am

Our Father, we pray your holy power rest upon Bridget's mother and that she be healed. Watch over this family we pray, uplift and give them strength to overcome, let their hearts be filled with peace and joy.

In Jesus Christ, Amen

[quote=tbcrawford;9006432]Lord please hear our continued prayers for Bridget,her mother and her husband and family who face many trials and hurtful comments.Please grant them strength to overcome these painful situations.We thankyou Lord for granting healing to Bridget's mother and guiding her doctors.We ask You would continue to guide her doctors and grant healing to this dearly loved mother.Thankyou for hearing our prayers Amen
Old Feb 27, '12, 8:42 am
Prayer Warrior

Religion: Roman Catholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridget singh View Post
My dear lord please heal my mother..
Today,my mother is feeling very sick.. her whole body is paining.. her face has swollen.. she is not well...please cure her sickness.
Please remove her illness.. Her kidney is not functioning well.her creatinine level is very high.. plz heal her kidney..plz bring down her creatinine level down...plz god make my mother healthy.. Plz vanish the pain out from her body..
I beg u my lord..
Amen..

Dear friends..
thank u for ur prayers.. Again my mother is not well these days.. she is also suffering from depression.. she has lost the hope to live.. and the bad pain in her bones is bothering her everytime..
Friends plz do remember her in ur prayers

My Dear Bridget,

I am sorry to hear about your mother's current situation. Please know that you have all continued to be in my prayers even if I have not posted much of late. God bless you!

Heavenly Father, in faith, I thank You for healing Bridget's mother. I also thank You for giving Bridget's father and her family the strength to work through this situation. Thank You for giving Bridget and her husband strength in dealing with all the stress and other challenges that may come their way. Thank You Father for passing Your great hand over Bridget's mother, her father, and Bridget herself, and husband and blessing them with peace, good health and a long life. Amen.
Old Feb 27, '12, 2:55 pm
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Old Feb 28, '12, 4:10 am

In Jesus precious name we pray healing for Bridget's mother and for this family, Amen
Old Feb 28, '12, 5:22 am

Dear Lord, I beg you to heal Bridget' s mother. Holy Spirit please fill them and all the people around them so that they may overcome this struggle. This I ask in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen
Closed Thread

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions