Catholic FAQ

Latest Threads
newest posts

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

View Poll Results: do u believe in god's miracles
yes 8 47.06%
no, 0 0%
dont know 0 0%
not at all 0 0%
yes,i truely believe in god,he has done miracles in my life, 8 47.06%
yes god has done miracles to others 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old Apr 23, '12, 7:38 am
Prayer Warrior

Religion: roman catholic
Default Re: plz pray for my mothers breast cancer

bridget praying for you and your mother
Old Apr 23, '12, 10:40 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Religion: catholic

Lord please hear our continued prayers for Bridget,her mother and her husband and family who face many trials and hurtful comments.Please grant them strength to overcome these painful situations.We pray that they will find another affordable home that is suitable for them.We pray they will be able to get their deposit money back from the house that is not suitable and ask You would help this get resolved/Please place Your healing hand upon this situation Lord that they will be bale to find a resolution to this housing problem.We thankyou Lord for granting healing to Bridget's mother and guiding her doctors.We ask You would continue to guide her doctors and grant healing to this dearly loved mother.Thankyou for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

"Whatsoever you do for the least of my brothers and sisters you do unto me"
Old Apr 23, '12, 1:49 pm

Cool Re: plz pray for my mothers breast cancer

Hello Bridget,
I've included your mom in my night prayers.
1463Mark
Old Apr 23, '12, 3:44 pm
Prayer Warrior

Religion: Christian- Catholic (latin rite)

May Christ be with your mother and heal her. Amen.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen

Yours in Christ,
Riley.
Old Apr 23, '12, 4:01 pm

Religion: Roman Catholic
Send a message via Skype™ to martinah

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridget singh View Post
plz friends pray for my mothers healing,doctors say she has breast cancer,i beg u all to pray for my mothers pain and the big tumour she is having on her left breast.. plz pray she may be healed this moment,,i need her life.

amen
Dear Bridget,
I will include your mother in my intentions when I do my Rosary tonight.

God Bless you and your mom during this difficult time.

Martina
Old Apr 24, '12, 8:25 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Lord please hear our continued prayers for Bridget,her mother and her husband and family who face many trials and hurtful comments.Please grant them strength to overcome these painful situations.We pray that they will find another affordable home that is suitable for them.We pray they will be able to get their deposit money back from the house that is not suitable and ask You would help this get resolved/Please place Your healing hand upon this situation Lord that they will be bale to find a resolution to this housing problem.We thankyou Lord for granting healing to Bridget's mother and guiding her doctors.We ask You would continue to guide her doctors and grant healing to this dearly loved mother.Thankyou for hearing our prayers Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Old Apr 25, '12, 6:33 am
Prayer Warrior

Religion: roman catholic

Dear bridget I pray things get better for you , your family and your mother
Old Apr 25, '12, 7:38 am

Religion: Catholic

Continued prayers for you Bridget and your family--

PRAYER IN ACUTE SUFFERING
Jesus, speak to me in these days of suffering to reveal to me the will of God. "You have kept count of my tossing, put my tears in your bottles" Come to my help soon. Cut short the days of suffering, Deliver me from the present adversities, Grant me long life and health to praise you in peace. Lift me up to become a witness for you. Thank-you Jesus, Praise you Jesus!

JESUS WE TRUST IN YOU.
Old Apr 25, '12, 11:10 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Old Apr 25, '12, 6:41 pm
Prayer Warrior
Book Club Member

Keeping you always in my heart and prayers

MARIAN PRAYERS OF SAINT LOUISDE MONTFORT (A.D. 1673-1716)

O Mary, my Queen,
I cast myself in the arms of Your mercy.
I place my soul and body
in Your blessed care
and under Your special protection
from this world.
I entrust to You all my hopes and consolations,
all my anguish and misery,
my life and the end of my life.
Through Your most holy intercession
and through Your merits,
grant that all my works may be directed and carried out
in accord with Your will
and the will of Your Divine Son.

Amen.

Old Apr 26, '12, 1:20 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Old Apr 29, '12, 2:39 pm
Prayer Warrior
Forum Supporter

The LORD bless you
and keep you;
the LORD make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace.” Num 6:24-26

Continued prayers.
Old May 1, '12, 2:07 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Old May 1, '12, 5:06 am
Prayer Warrior

Religion: Roman Catholic

Prayer to obtain a special favor through the intercession of Saint Brother André

Saint Brother André. we celebrate your presence among us. Your loving friendship with Jesus, Mary and Joseph makes you a powerful intercessor with the Holy Father.

Compassion carries your words straight to God's heart, and your prayers are answered and bring comfort and healing.

Through you, from our lips to God's ear, our supplications are heard...

Please intercede for the healing of Joyce from her breast cancer.

We ask to be made a part of God's work, alongside you, in the spirit of prayer, compassion and humility.

Saint Brother André, pray for us.

Amen.
Old May 2, '12, 12:30 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Closed Thread

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions