Catholic FAQ

Latest Threads
newest posts

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Apologetics > Social Justice

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

Old Feb 18, '12, 4:09 am
Banned

Religion: Catholic
Default Church in America in Danger! PLEASE Help

Dear brothers and sisters,
the Catholic Church in America is in grave danger due to Obama's and Sabelius's wicked and dangerous mandate requiring church owned institutions and their insurance companies to pay for contraceptives and abortifacients, as well as from those (who tend to be the SAME Congressmen (Senators and House of Reps) and Supreme Court Justices, they all tend to support BOTH evils). The best weapon against this, besides our VOTE, is prayer for the CONVERSION of thse men and women. POWERFUL prayers.
Let us pray for
a) Their IMMEDIATE REPENTANCE AND CONVERSION FROM their support of these horrible two evils, as PART OF A CONTINUUM LEADING TO THEIR FULL CONVERSION TO RIGHTEOUSNESS, TO GOD, TO CHRIST, and TO THE CATHOLIC FAITH RESULTING IN THEIR FULL AND FINAL SALVATION.
b) For their final Salvation.
Let us pray, offering our prayers to God for these SPECIFIC TWO intentions.
Jesus has promised powerful salvation and powerful conversions for those individuals for those FOR WHOM we say the following two prayers.
Therefore, for EACH member of the House of Reps, EACH member of the Supreme Court, and EACH MEMBER of the US SENATE, let us offer, individually, these TWO prayers below for both intentions, SPECIFICALLY, mentioned above in a) and b), through the Merits of Christ's sorrowful passion AND the merits of Mary's prayers AND the merits of ALL THE MASSES SAID THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TODAY AND FOR THE PAST FIVE YEARS, ALL OF THEM: and the prayers are, again, for EACH person:

1) JESUS, MARY, I LOVE YOU, SAVE SOULS! and
2) O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in you ((for the conversion of these people)).

Let us be specific with Jesus about WHO (Supreme Court Judges, members of the House of Reps, and members of the U.S. Senate) we are offerering these individual prayers for,
both of them for each individual, and WHY, before we start praying them.
If we all pray them, I really think Jesus will turn this evil situation around AND save THEIR souls in the end.
If a hundred of us pray these two prayers,each for 1 individual in the above groups,
we can each pray 9 sets for the Supreme Court Justices, 10 sets for members of the US SENATE, and 50 sets for each member of the US HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES.

We may also wish to pray the two prayers, individually and specifically,
for PRESIDENT OBAMA, VP BIDEN, and KATHLEEN SABELIUS.
God bless you all !!!

Jaypeeto4
+JMJ+
PRAY THE ROSARY DAILY.
PLEASE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIGHT TO LIFE COMMITTEE: http://www.nrlc.org ---- ONE annual donation of $25 online, from each Catholic,
WOULD enable them to educate ALL, GET OUT the pro--life vote, and blow the pro aborts out of the water in november of '12. The problem is, compared to the number of PROFESSED proLifers, most of us are middle class to a bit more than middle class, tho not rich, but compared to our numbers, the vast majority of us are giving NOTHING AT ALL to this premier proLife organization (( I did the math, dividing their annual donation intake by the number of 50 to 75 million proLifers. The per-capita annual donation, per ProLifer, is less than 13 CENTS (CENTS!!!) a year. Which means most proLifers donate nothing. Dear ones, it takes MONEY, as well as prayer, to run the ProLife movement.
PLEASE help them with a donation (( I am NOT an official of NRLC, this is a plea from my own heart. Even though I am DIRT POOR and have MANY EXPENSES, I have made my online donation to them for this year. I beg you all to please do the same, even if it hurts a little, and to please beg all your proLife friends to do the same:
http://www.nrlc.org
God bless all of you.
Old Feb 18, '12, 6:24 am
Veteran Member

Default Re: Church in America in Danger! PLEASE Help

I agree with you JP. While we all need to sign petitions, contact politicians, etc, the most important thing we need to do is to pray.

25% of the people in this country are Catholic, but many of those Catholics are apathetic to their faith or downright inimical to the Church. We need to start praying for the conversion of all the souls in this nation. If only 5% are serious Catholics, that's still only 19 other people we need to pray for!!!

And we need to remember that we should pray to the Blessed Virgin Mary, the angels, the souls who have gone before us, to pray also.

And we need to strengthen our prayers by offering up everything that happens to us and by fasting, including the small sacrifices we can make during the day.

We should all be doing this and suggesting to others that they do so too.

And we should include the rest of the world as well.

It is only the Holy Spirit Who can accomplish this. We could offer up our Lenten decotions for the conversion of souls, and not let up when Lent is over. We need to storm Heaven with our prayers!

"The Church is intolerant in principle because she believes; she is tolerant in practice because she loves. The enemies of the Church are tolerant in principle because they do not believe; they are intolerant in practice because they do not love."
-Rev. Reginald Garrigou-Lagrange O.P

Old Feb 18, '12, 7:34 am

Thank you Jaypeeto4 for this post And thank you for links
Old Feb 18, '12, 7:46 am

Religion: Roman Catholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricks1948 View Post
Thank you Jaypeeto4 for this post And thank you for links
I second that!
Old Feb 21, '12, 7:24 pm
Banned

You're welcome, glad to do it!!
I'm so glad others are deeply concerned about this.
I hope it will translate, in November, into enough votes
to vote out of office forever the ENTIRE pro-abortion crowd.

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Apologetics > Social Justice