Catholic FAQ

Latest Threads
newest posts

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Spirituality

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

Old Sep 8, '12, 3:41 am

Religion: THE MOST HIGH.
Lightbulb Thank you THE MOST HIGH.

I thought I should write my experience for those who think that GOD does not always answer prayers, I had two crucial (do or die) issues, one was last year and one was last week, I was so sure that those two issues were not meant to be resolved without the help of GOD THE MOST HIGH.

So I prayed so hard many times from all my heart to GOD THE MOST HIGH begging Him to help me in those two matters since no one else including myself can resolve them in any possible way........

However, I was not surprised that GOD THE MOST HIGH have listened to me in those two crucial issues and resolved them for me, since I strongly believe that He in His realm is always there listing for us and will interact at the right moment.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, THE MOST HIGH for you help.

Christians: (1 Corinthians 6:9-10), Muslims: (John 8:58), Jews: (Zechariah 12).
Old Sep 8, '12, 5:43 am

Default Re: Thank you THE MOST HIGH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_777 View Post
I thought I should write my experience for those who think that GOD does not always answer prayers, I had two crucial (do or die) issues, one was last year and one was last week, I was so sure that those two issues were not meant to be resolved without the help of GOD THE MOST HIGH.

So I prayed so hard many times from all my heart to GOD THE MOST HIGH begging Him to help me in those two matters since no one else including myself can resolve them in any possible way........

However, I was not surprised that GOD THE MOST HIGH have listened to me in those two crucial issues and resolved them for me, since I strongly believe that He in His realm is always there listing for us and will interact at the right moment.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, THE MOST HIGH for you help.
if you have faith in God and ask him to help with the situation, he will makes us tough and teach us how to handle a similar situation in life or if we are failing to succeed, he will step in and take care of it.its like a father trying to teach his son how to ride the bicycle.
Old Sep 8, '12, 7:41 am

Religion: Roman Catholic
Send a message via Skype™ to martinah

Quote:

So glad that your faith was rewarded--as it is for all of us eventually. It is lovely to hear stories of testament about God blessing people and reassuring them with comfort and prayers answered.

For those who are reading your testimony and are waiting in faith to be answered,

Memorare

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Martina
Old Sep 5, '13, 10:07 am

Smile Re: Thank you THE MOST HIGH.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, THE MOST HIGH for helping me yesterday with my crucial issue for a third time, I would not have done it without you.

Old Nov 11, '13, 7:45 am

Smile Re: Thank you THE MOST HIGH.

Thanks be to THE MOST HIGH

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Without your help I wouldn't have got it, thank you again for standing beside me.

Old Nov 11, '13, 2:10 pm

Religion: Catholic

COngrats !!

I've had a few of those in my life. ANd God came through every time in the most amazing ways.

I can't say God answers ALL my prayers (sometimes He says no). BUT the most important ones, the ones I needed the most He said YES. There are a few more but I trust He will say yes to those also.

Now IF He could only get me that Ferrari that I wanted last Christmas
Old Nov 11, '13, 2:13 pm
Banned

Quote:

Praise God the Most High.

A lovely post by the way.

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Spirituality