Catholic FAQ

Latest Threads
newest posts

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > The Water Cooler > Back Fence

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

Old Jul 18, '04, 11:13 am
Observing Member

Default Translation

Ego vadum erudio vos in vestri vita quod ago of ones inter you. Vestri moment of censura eram vilis exhibeo mihi vestri potential, sic vos have patefacio vestri eyes subter supter promptus universitas. Vas electus a difficilis semila, unus ut ego ddid non prefero. Verumtamen ego have paratus vos pro is. Vos must agnosco quis vos es etiam trying intellego. Prognatus ut diversus matris sons of mei, frater us sulim alius. Vestri vita eram partum in a pondera of duos. Si pondera est perficio, illic est nusquam vos can't animadverto, audite, quod sentio intus limitation. Vos quod Joseph, es brethren ultra it's titulus quod voluntas. Vestri instinct erant rectus. Vos es speculum reflections of unus alivs, miser vos operor non unus sulum alivs postestus pariter. Credo invicem facio is down semita i've paro pro vos. Etiam, skeptic unus. Is must puto in sui quod subsisto verus ut bonus in suus pectus pectoris. Suus failure erant vilis ut docui him fulcio suus dilvo quot potential. Is electus requiro a novos perturbatio in suus semita pro factum in diligo. Porro, illa semita erant certus tamen unus est responsibility

Wondering if anyone knew latin to translate that? I will explain the significance later
Old Jul 18, '04, 11:21 am

Default Re: Translation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantosHugo
Ego vadum erudio vos in vestri vita quod ago of ones inter you. Vestri moment of censura eram vilis exhibeo mihi vestri potential, sic vos have patefacio vestri eyes subter supter promptus universitas. Vas electus a difficilis semila, unus ut ego ddid non prefero. Verumtamen ego have paratus vos pro is. Vos must agnosco quis vos es etiam trying intellego. Prognatus ut diversus matris sons of mei, frater us sulim alius. Vestri vita eram partum in a pondera of duos. Si pondera est perficio, illic est nusquam vos can't animadverto, audite, quod sentio intus limitation. Vos quod Joseph, es brethren ultra it's titulus quod voluntas. Vestri instinct erant rectus. Vos es speculum reflections of unus alivs, miser vos operor non unus sulum alivs postestus pariter. Credo invicem facio is down semita i've paro pro vos. Etiam, skeptic unus. Is must puto in sui quod subsisto verus ut bonus in suus pectus pectoris. Suus failure erant vilis ut docui him fulcio suus dilvo quot potential. Is electus requiro a novos perturbatio in suus semita pro factum in diligo. Porro, illa semita erant certus tamen unus est responsibility

Wondering if anyone knew latin to translate that? I will explain the significance later

How come the English words interspersed throughout??? I don't know if I caught all of them ... but it's a mish-mash of two different languages.
Old Jul 18, '04, 12:42 pm
Observing Member

Beats me. My friend had some kind of weird dream being alone in a church and some voice was talking to him. When he woke up the following morning, he had this note lying besides him. We don't know latin, so were wondering if someone can help translate this thing
Old Jul 18, '04, 12:59 pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantosHugo

## A lot of the Latin is so deformed and so ungrammatical as to be meaningless. It's like one of those translations one gets from some sites which translate bits of a passage word for word, and miss the meaning.

For example, "illa semita" = "that path"; it's a feminine singular noun, so it can't agree with "erant", which is a verb in the plural.

I wonder where this came from. ##
Old Jul 18, '04, 1:11 pm
Observing Member

I confronted him about it. He pleaded it's what really happened and that he has told no fallacies. I believe him because I really don't think he would smart enough too actually even use a translator...nevermind put it in latin of all choices. But I also don't understand why the grammar and so forth is jumbled and what not.
Old Jul 18, '04, 7:39 pm

Religion: Catholic

If you want to take the time to make a translation of it, you can use this Latin dictionary online that will give you some kind of idea of what it says. I have looked up many of the words and it seems like a bunch of non-sense to me. Though I don't know Latin so I can't really give an educated answer. If it was in Greek I could help you.

Here is the search tool that can help you. http://lysy2.archives.nd.edu/cgi-bin/words.exe

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > The Water Cooler > Back Fence