Latest Threads
newest posts

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > The Water Cooler > Back Fence

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

Closed Thread

Old Apr 5, '17, 12:58 pm
Forum Elder
Greeter
Prayer Warrior
Forum Supporter
Book Club Member

Religion: Catholic
Default Re: Meet and Greet # 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orla210 View Post
Hello
Welcome to CAF Orla210! We are happy you joined the forums. There are many resources here to use. Take time to learn the different forums and the various topics being discussed. Join in or start a new thread. Enjoy sharing ideas and meeting new people. God bless!
Old Apr 5, '17, 1:17 pm
Observing Member

Am a Catholic senior seminarian, second year theology from Nigeria, a diocesan. I want to be Ordain and work in Canada, but I don't the procedure and what to do. I need help.
Old Apr 5, '17, 2:59 pm
Veteran Member
Greeter
Prayer Warrior
Forum Supporter
Book Club Member

Religion: Roman Catholic/OFS

Quote:
Am a Catholic senior seminarian, second year theology from Nigeria, a diocesan. I want to be Ordain and work in Canada, but I don't the procedure and what to do. I need help.
Welcome again Orla210.
Please see your greeting in your prior post. Please be advised that this is the Meet & Greet area of CAF only. We try to discourage it's use as a discussion forum. All the action takes place in the forums. Feel free to post your questions in the Traditional Catholicism forum on the Home Page. Regarding the Ordination & work; you need to discuss this with your Theology instructors & or Bishop. God bless.
Old Apr 5, '17, 3:01 pm
Veteran Member
Greeter
Prayer Warrior
Forum Supporter
Book Club Member

Quote:
Hello
Welcome Orla210.
Be at home.
Glad you're here.
Enjoy all that the site offers.
Looking forward to your participation.
Come along on the journey of faith.
God bless.
Old Apr 5, '17, 5:57 pm
Trial Membership

Greetings from New Jersey,

My name is Robert and I enjoy looking at other posts and researching some questions I have about my faith. I look forward to a trusted site for prayers and answers.

Thank you,
God Bless You
Old Apr 5, '17, 6:27 pm
Veteran Member
Greeter
Prayer Warrior
Forum Supporter
Book Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rseeker View Post
Greetings from New Jersey,

My name is Robert and I enjoy looking at other posts and researching some questions I have about my faith. I look forward to a trusted site for prayers and answers.

Thank you,
God Bless You
Welcome Robert.
Make yourself at home.
We're to have you here with us.
Navigate around & check out the various forums & resources.
There's much to learn & share.
I'm sure you'll find CAF to be an excellent resource tool.
Join in & grow in faith.
God bless.
Old Apr 5, '17, 7:56 pm
Observing Member

Religion: Thinking of converting to Catholicism

Just saying hello. I was raised Protestant but have been seeking more. I'm very interested in the Catholic Church. I've been reading about it and watching ewtn a lot. Any advice you could give would be great.
Old Apr 5, '17, 8:17 pm
Forum Elder
Greeter
Prayer Warrior
Forum Supporter
Book Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billycook3 View Post
Just saying hello. I was raised Protestant but have been seeking more. I'm very interested in the Catholic Church. I've been reading about it and watching ewtn a lot. Any advice you could give would be great.
Welcome to CAF Billycook3. We have many resources here to help you learn about the Catholic faith. Browse the different forums and see what topics are being discussed. You might be interested in Traditional Catholicism or Liturgy and Sacraments. You can start your own thread if you have a question in the proper forum. This is just the meet and greet section. Other members will be happy to answer any questions you have about the Catholic faith. God bless!
Old Apr 5, '17, 8:23 pm
Veteran Member
Greeter
Prayer Warrior
Forum Supporter
Book Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billycook3 View Post
Welcome home & to CAF Billycook3.
Make yourself at home.
Glad to have you with us.
Enjoy the forums & resources where you can ask questions & post comments.
Feel free to join in the forum discussions where & when you like.
We are all here to help each other grow in faith.
You may want to check out the forums; Traditional Catholicism and Liturgy & Sacraments on the Home Page. These sub-forums will help familiarize you with the Catholic faith.
Looking forward to your participation.
Have fun along the journey.
God bless.
Old Apr 5, '17, 10:37 pm
Observing Member

Religion: Roman Catholic

Hi, I'm already a Catholic have been for many years started my faith 3 years ago and I had a dream I was hoping you guys can help me interperate it.

I was inside the church sitting on the 3 or 4 bench there was a lot of people the preist was not inside but just servants they where praying to the Holy spirit and one of the servants is my friend he is actually the leader of the general adult group he was talking in tounges but in my dream he was stressed a lot and pleading to God I kept on watching him and I was very worried about him then my dream changes I'm in a room where I have different clothing and another bad news that they say someone else dies

Please if anyone can help me sometimes I get these dream no often rarely but usually by the time I understand them it's to late for me to help them we have a retreat in may I think my dream is warning my brothers and sisters of something not sure what

Thank you and God bless
Old Apr 6, '17, 3:45 am
Trial Membership

Hi

My name is lokeni mohenoa from New Zealand and I have just joined this forum

I have a question? If people at work don't believe in God or not very religious and they start saying the lords name in vain. Or using it like a slang, do I tell them to stop using his name like that? Or just leave it

Thanks
Old Apr 6, '17, 4:00 am
Forum Elder
Greeter
Prayer Warrior
Forum Supporter
Book Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LULu15095 View Post
Hi, I'm already a Catholic have been for many years started my faith 3 years ago and I had a dream I was hoping you guys can help me interperate it.

I was inside the church sitting on the 3 or 4 bench there was a lot of people the preist was not inside but just servants they where praying to the Holy spirit and one of the servants is my friend he is actually the leader of the general adult group he was talking in tounges but in my dream he was stressed a lot and pleading to God I kept on watching him and I was very worried about him then my dream changes I'm in a room where I have different clothing and another bad news that they say someone else dies

Please if anyone can help me sometimes I get these dream no often rarely but usually by the time I understand them it's to late for me to help them we have a retreat in may I think my dream is warning my brothers and sisters of something not sure what

Thank you and God bless
Welcome to CAF LUlu15095! Thanks for joining us here to help you learn and grow in your faith.
This is the Meet and Greet section where new members are welcomed. You would need to choose another forum to ask your question like possibly Back Fence.
Hope you enjoy your time here. God bless!
Old Apr 6, '17, 4:07 am
Forum Elder
Greeter
Prayer Warrior
Forum Supporter
Book Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokeni77 View Post
Hi

I have a question? If people at work don't believe in God or not very religious and they start saying the lords name in vain. Or using it like a slang, do I tell them to stop using his name like that? Or just leave it

Thanks
Welcome lokeni77! Thanks for joining CAF. There are many resources here to help you learn and grow in your faith journey. Since this is the Meet and Greet section, it would
be better to ask your question in another forum where other members participate.
Perhaps the Back Fence forum. Hope you enjoy sharing ideas and meeting new people here. God bless!
Old Apr 6, '17, 7:25 am
Veteran Member
Greeter
Prayer Warrior
Forum Supporter
Book Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LULu15095 View Post

Thank you and God bless
Welcome LULu15095.
Make yourself at home.
Glad you're here with us.
Enjoy all the forums & resources.
Join in & grow in faith.
As this is only the Meet & Greet area of CAF; you may want to post your question in the Spirituality forum on the Home Page.
God bless.
Old Apr 6, '17, 7:29 am
Veteran Member
Greeter
Prayer Warrior
Forum Supporter
Book Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokeni77 View Post
Hi

Thanks
Welcome lokeni77.
Be at home.
Glad to have you here.
Enjoy the site.
Come along on the journey of faith.
As this is only the Meet & Greet area of CAF; you may want to post your question in the Back Fence forum on the Home Page.
God bless.

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > The Water Cooler > Back Fence