Latest Threads
newest posts

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

Old May 20, '17, 7:05 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Religion: Roman Catholic
Default Re: prayer against anxiety attacks

Divine Mercy Chaplet

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!
O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

I believe in God, the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried; He descended into hell; on the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty; from there He will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Take no thought for tomorrow:
For tomorrow shall take no thought for the things of itself.
Sufficient unto today is evil thereof. Matthew 6:34
Old May 20, '17, 7:24 am

Praying.
Our Father
Hail Mary's
Glory B
Old May 21, '17, 7:30 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Divine Mercy Chaplet

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

I believe in God, the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried; He descended into hell; on the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty; from there He will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

Old May 22, '17, 9:47 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Divine Mercy Chaplet

Old May 23, '17, 5:47 pm
Prayer Warrior

Religion: Roman Rite Catholic

Prayer to St. Dymphna

Lord, our God, you graciously chose St. Dymphna as patroness of those afflicted with mental, emotional and nervous disorders. She is thus an inspiration and a symbol of charity to the thousands who ask her intercession

Please grant, Lord, through the prayers of this pure youthful martyr, relief and consolation to all suffering such trials, and especially those for whom we pray. (For C_Lyn)

We beg you , Lord, to hear the prayers of St. Dymphna on our behalf. Grant all those for whom we pray patience in their sufferings and resignation to your divine will. Please fill them with hope, and grant them the relief and cure they so much desire.

We ask this through Christ our Lord who suffered agony in the garden. Amen.

'Ad Jesu Per Mariam' - 'To Jesus through Mary'.
Old May 24, '17, 7:17 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Divine Mercy Chaplet

Old May 25, '17, 9:06 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Divine Mercy Chaplet

Old May 25, '17, 9:11 am

Religion: Catholic

Praying for you.
Old May 26, '17, 7:44 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Divine Mercy Chaplet

Old May 27, '17, 7:56 pm
Forum Master
Prayer Warrior

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless, and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments, we might not despair nor become despondent,
but with great confidence, submit ourselves to your holy will,
which is Love and Mercy itself.
Amen.
"Lord Jesus, in times of trial and temptation, be my strength and consolation. Teach me not to fear the darkness, but rather draw me to your light. For it can only be in darkness that you will become my light and in your light that I may bring the light of healing to all I meet." - George Maloney
Old May 28, '17, 8:04 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Divine Mercy Chaplet

Old May 28, '17, 11:52 am
Prayer Warrior

Religion: Roman Rite Catholic

Prayer to St. Dymphna

Lord, our God, you graciously chose St. Dymphna as patroness of those afflicted with mental, emotional and nervous disorders. She is thus an inspiration and a symbol of charity to the thousands who ask her intercession

Please grant, Lord, through the prayers of this pure youthful martyr, relief and consolation to all suffering such trials, and especially those for whom we pray. (For C_Lyn)

We beg you , Lord, to hear the prayers of St. Dymphna on our behalf. Grant all those for whom we pray patience in their sufferings and resignation to your divine will. Please fill them with hope, and grant them the relief and cure they so much desire.

We ask this through Christ our Lord who suffered agony in the garden. Amen.

'Ad Jesu Per Mariam' - 'To Jesus through Mary'.
Old Yesterday, 9:10 am
Forum Elder
Prayer Warrior

Divine Mercy Chaplet

Old Yesterday, 7:13 pm
Forum Master
Prayer Warrior

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless, and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments, we might not despair nor become despondent,
but with great confidence, submit ourselves to your holy will,
which is Love and Mercy itself.
Amen.
"Lord Jesus, in times of trial and temptation, be my strength and consolation. Teach me not to fear the darkness, but rather draw me to your light. For it can only be in darkness that you will become my light and in your light that I may bring the light of healing to all I meet." - George Maloney

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Forums > Catholic Living > Prayer Intentions