Latest Threads
newest posts

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Archive > Archive > Faith and Finances: 2014

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

To gain full access, you must register for a FREE account. Registered members are able to:
  • Submit questions about the faith to experts from Catholic Answers
  • Participate in all forum discussions
  • Communicate privately with Catholics from around the world
  • Plus join a prayer group, read with the Book Club, and much more.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. So join our community today!

Have a question about registration or your account log-in? Just contact our Support Hotline.

Old Dec 9, '08, 2:52 pm

Religion: Catholic
Default The Infant Jesus of Prague (who helps those in financial need)

A comment on the devotion to The Holy Infant Jesus of Prague

A volunteer helper in a Catholic library told me that her sister prays regularly to the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague and that her sister never ran in financial troubles and always does well in this area. The librarian's comments bear out the prophecy of Princess Polyxena to the Carmelites of Prague. "As long as you honour the Child Jesus you shall never be in need".

Financial assistance (The Holy Infant Jesus of Prague)

A friend told me the following story: she was one of eleven children of a widowed mother. Her mother was always struggling to feed and clothe the family and to pay the bills. On one occasion when there was no money left to meet their needs, her mother prayed The Infant of Prague Chaplet and then she swept the rooms in her house. Some money was found under the carpet to meet their immediate needs.

The Holy Infant Jesus of Prague is invoked especially in times of financial need, but He helps in every kind of need, as an example I offer the following story.

Protection from danger at sea (The Holy Infant Jesus of Prague)

A friend told me the following story about her grandfather Joseph. Joseph was on a ship off the coast of China prior to World War I. A gale blew up and large waves lashed the ship. The ship was in danger of sinking. Joseph was very devoted to the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague. He went to his cabin and took out his Infant Jesus of Prague statue and then stood on the deck and held it while praying. He received a vision of the Infant Jesus walking on the waves. The gale stopped and the waves died down. The ship was no longer in danger of going down.

The stories and comment on the Infant of Prague come from my book: Help from heaven (Answers to prayer).

To read the book (free of charge) please click here.

The book is an apostolate to help spread faith in God and confidence in praying for help. If you have a story that you think might be suitable for the book please email me (Mary Ann) at: [email protected]

Other information:

Would you like your prayer petitions prayed for on a regular basis by a priest chaplain of Lourdes? If the answer is yes please go to the following link:

http://immaculataconceptio.wordpress...yer-petitions/

(On the page you will also find links to information on prayers for autism and prayers for the Holy Souls in Purgatory.

Please share these links with your family and friends

Go Back   Catholic Answers Forums > Archive > Archive > Faith and Finances: 2014