1 Corinthians Chapter 13 Love Love Love!

I want to take the opportunity to say that when we are doing apologetics we should take the time to show our fellow Christians -LOVE!!! Remember that we should approach other religions, especially our SEPERATED BRETHERN, with chairity always looking out for their best interests—and as peOple in our cHURCH HAVE PROFOUNDLY SAID—SO ELOQUENTLY—“WE SHOULD REJECT NOTHING GOOD IN ALL THESES RELIGIONS.” ALSO WE SHOULD BE CAREFUL AND TRY NOT OFFEND THEM IN OUR LANGUAGE!!! WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL NOT TO HURT THEIR FEELINGS----AFTER ALL GOD IS THE JUDGE AND LET US NOT BE TO HARSH ON THEM-----I ASLO WOULD SUGGEST A HUG AND A KISS BEFORE YOU START ANY APOLOGETICAL DISCUSSION–GOD BLESS

Its Ajoke R. Moderator—i Apologize For Before Now Please Dont Suspend Me–ill Tone It Down–show Some Mercy!!! Thanks

[quote=MARINEBOY1]Its Ajoke R. Moderator—i Apologize For Before Now Please Dont Suspend Me–ill Tone It Down–show Some Mercy!!! Thanks
[/quote]

Marineboy,I think you are supposed to contact the mods by private message:ehh: I commend you for your passion for our Faith.But please contact the mods by PM and apologise because you can get in trouble for coming in by registering in another name although you did make it obvious.Please look at this, I wanted you to see what we were talking about.
forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=55013

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.